Prediction thread on when China will be a superpower

Prediction thread on when China will be a superpower.

strawpoll.com/332w3gyb

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2010/04/24/stabbed-hero-dies-as-more-than-20-people-stroll-past-him/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139890301/#139896211
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

china has always been a superpower

>China's slowest pace is still 4x that of America

KEK

2030-2040

SO much of their GDP comes from bogus construction projects also. China is a paper palace.

>another shill thread
it's a spic in mexico, vietnamese on proxy, and a pajeet. all use american/canada/britain/new zealand proxy to shill this crap. the vietnamese has done it for 8 months straight and the spic has done it for 4 months.

do not expect any logic. it's pure shilling by shitskins who want white men to go die fighting chinese

let's also predict when venezuela and zimbabwe and other third world countries become superpowers

chinks are utterly fucking incompetent. if they were this big up and coming thing, why is it in the 2000s, coincidentally after the US moved its entire production base there? why didn't the chinks get on their feet when japan and korea did, in the 1900s? why can chinks only point to their capital and literal city states when japan and korea are totally industrialized?

korea didn't get on their feet until the 90's. if you want to know why not try reading history? what fuck. you can't have read a single source of information about asia during the early 19th, 18th, or 17th century and not understand

>Stop hiding behind a fake flag
Listen here, Chankoro, I'm a Belgian national and I've traced my roots back to this region since at least the 16th century. I don't care what you try to accuse me of, but it's extremely hypocritical to suspect people of being a proxyfag while always hiding behind a silly memeflag yourself.
Why would a fascist even defend commie China if your ideology is the exact opposite of the chinks?

The point is that China's growth is an S curve. Slowing growth when they're still so far behind Western countries is a really bad sign despite stealing everything they can. You can see the S curve in OP's graph.

>people posting factual articles and dozens of videos of many people walking past freshly murdered corpses without paying mind vs one butthurt chinaboo with literally zero arguments in favour of china besides name-calling and proxy accusations
really fizzles my gutter oil

>belgium proxy
yeah dumb fuck i saw you spamming on that as well. you're an insane subhuman who spams out mass proxy. you've got no logic or reason you're just an insane shitskin who wants whitey to die for you. kys you dumb mother.

you belgium has no go zones and muslims blowing up innocent white children. you try and larp that china is the worst thing in the world? dumb fucking shitskin motherfucker kys. nobody that's white doesn't consider niggers, spics, or mudslimes a bigger threat. go larp to somebody else around your low iq

This, especially since they've had ICBMs, let alone nukes. Now fuck off OP

China could be a superpower if it went on the Gold Standard and turned oil trade based on gold. It would allow China to escape the Middle-Income trap by becoming a place where investors can store value. And since the US cannot raise interest rates due to failed Globalist policies, the dollar would be crippled, and China will be ascendant. But if China doesn't go on the Gold Standard, it will forever remain in the middle income trap.

So this is the power of Chinese IQ... whoa. With his broken chinglish he pretends to be a white supremacist while gargling his trap bf's jizz-covered hairless spotted yellow balls. He thinks anyone who laughs at China must be a secret spic or nippon or vietnamese and has 500 proxies because nobody would mock grorious china empire. His "proof" is that people reuse pictures on Sup Forums.

China had to pay for defense

>here's a webm of X!
Want some videos of americans torturing animals to death, or dying in weird ways? The videos mean nothing really.

That's not what a superpower is. A superpower which is characterised by its extensive ability to exert influence or project power on a global scale. This is done through the combined-means of technological, cultural, military and economic strength, as well as diplomatic international relations and soft power.

China can't even keep a short leash on its pet NK. It's barely a regional power.

>if you want to know why not try reading history?
what are you smoking? chinks have been fucking useless for the rest of history, too. europe has been richer than east asia since 1 AD. asians have been the chief beneficiaries of science and technology since around the same time, and especially so in recent times. is it just because they're continually raped in war and civil war?

This thread is designed for demoralization. Recognize what it is...and kindly return the favor. The people spamming this bullshit are predominantly women, faggots & kikes. Give them shit they love. Like dead bitches, kikes, and faggots.
>I gotta school you fucks up on whats actually happening, and how to destroy the worthless twats doing it.
The whole deal is about subversion. There are 4 stages, right now they are in between demoralization, and crisis. Give them a crisis of the psyche. We are stronger than them. Make sure you faggots have sage in the option box EVERY TIME YOU POST! If not, you are contributing to the problem...

China already has influence on a global scale. They allow governments to run themselves for now at least. Greece just recently voted down a UN vote for China, and I don't think we should even bother discussing their African/LA reach

you aren't fooling anybody you fucking shitskin motherfucker. you're that zipperhead vietnamese bitch too scared to put on your real flag.

don't bother. this dumb shitskin zipperhead doesn't have any reason. he's got an agenda of dead white people.

no it hasn't and a google search can tell you so. keep spamming your dumb info graphs you loser shitskin. you aren't even from the west or europe so why you bragging about it? you're a spic, zipperhead, or pajeet ugly shitskin.

I have made exactly three posts in an entire day time in your silly threads. Also, no-go zones? You really fell for that meme? Remind me how some vague articles made by heavily biased alt-righters are more factual than accounts by actual people living here?
I could go to Belgium's worst neighbourhood, Sint-Jans-Molenbeek, right now and not get any into ANY trouble. Why? Because Belgium is anything but the "hellhole" your biased fringe media is making shit up about.
Also, we've had only one terror attack here since the world war and about 34 people were killed in it. While a horrific event, That's still way less than monthly gun-related deaths in the US. Don't act like you're the authority on a place you'll likely never visit.
Also, what do subhumans have got to do with this? You're assuming I'm a mudslime because I realize the threat of more than 1/7th of the world population being brainwashed communist robots? Since when are we advocating communism over race realism? Fucking electionfags I swear to God

The west used to make knockoff Chinese goods in the 1800s, kek

Show me a video of Americans walking past a dead child in the road for hours. There's dozens if not hundreds of videos like this coming out of China. Don't blame Chinese law, Chinese have behaved like this since the British first arrived.

go for it man. I'm sure you can prove the citizens of first world countries are just as bad as literal cannibal savages. you get that right? that chinks are actually central american savage tier? they're totally uncivilized. rural chinks still eat each other to this day. I'm not making this up.

Lots of countries have influence on a global scale. That's not what a superpower is.

>no it hasn't and a google search can tell you so.
sorry which part of my post are you having trouble understanding

The last few months have really laid bare just how fucking clueless Americans are.

china's gdp growth has been hanging around 7% for some time
it's the gdp per capita growth that has stalled due to all the babies popping out after the one child policy is removed

>Nominal dollar
>H-hey guys, i know that 1 dollar in your nation buys you 4 times as many goods as in ours but that tottally doesnt matter!!! The Jewish banker running the numbers for us says we're still Number 1!!!

Very true, those animal abuse videos also prove nothing to me. What bothers me, is those videos of poor infrastructure in major cities and people simply getting driven over on major roads while hundreds of passerbys ignore the dying people. I can assure you that people in the US would never allow such a thing to happen, because they have a heart

>hating non-whites who are absolutely lacking any form of compassion and human positive emotion is now racist
As expected of chink brainwashing techniques, only the worst of tactics

>1st world country
>china
pick one

so you're the spic in mexico on a us proxy again

you aren't white you shitskin motherfucker.
>hating non-whites
i hate them too that's why you need to die along with the spic, pajeet, zipperhead, and the rest of you ugly brown turds who want white americans to go die fighting china. what fuck is a little piece of shit country like belgium gonna do in a war against china you dumb motherfuck? you're useless. you're simply a shitskin larping

It's mainly the influx of post-election newfriends who can't look anything up for themselves and fall right into every trap psyoppers put up for them

You don't think there's a connection between empathy for human life and empathy for defenseless animals? You're a retard. Retard they drive by people dying in the street and blast dogs with torches because they don't really give a shit. Chinks lack the empathy gene.

china hasn't been relevant for 2000 years. even their 4 flagship "inventions" they're always touting are total bullshit nothing burgers. lying chinks.

>new
you're the one who just started spamming these threads within the last 5 months you fucking shitskin swine.

I don't deal with random videos. It's intellectually dishonest to see a few videos and use that to form your view of the place. You're trying to force an ideology

nypost.com/2010/04/24/stabbed-hero-dies-as-more-than-20-people-stroll-past-him/
superpower - a very power and influential nation

China is this. They are not even close to the USA in terms of military, or diplomatic control; however I believe they will be by 2040

>uhhhhhhh..... I have literally no way of winning this argument because I'm a

> hundreds of passerbys ignore the dying people.

you mean like this one? it might be the worst I've seen, they leave him in the road UNTIL he gets run over, then the chink running him finishes him off by punching the gas. you can't make this shit up

I've read that once you buy a certain plot of land, you must start building something on it. This could be an explanation of the very poor infrastructure, and I agree with you that it is a negative point for China

i don't care what they invented you fucking useless spic subhuman. you're just lying. china had the worlds largest economy for a large period of history and today they've got it back.

i'm not hiding anything you useless little fucking bitch. you're a mudslime at most. post some webm so can see what you said in the past you little bitch. this is a hate threads so spam some of your redpilled info graphs fucker

>Wealth

Are you an idiot? Do you know what happened in Western Europe around 1500 that resulted in lots of people getting wealthier? The plauges - lots of people died but their wealth remained and other people took it.

>I believe they will be by 2040

Then you don't understand the reason why America has essentially dominated the entire planet. First of all, China doesn't even have the proper geography like the US does for that to even be a remote possibility. Once China has access to two separate oceans and is completely surrounded by stable allies or extremely weak enemies then we'll talk. Also provided that their massive population doesn't die from their progressively toxic crops from heavy metals and industrial run off in their soil and water sources.

You sneaky fucking Chinese subhuman insectoid nigger! You fucking eternal slave race to the Mongols and Manchus. You're STILL fucking pretending not to be the dirty subhuman disgusting Chinese garbage that you are???

ATTENTION EVERYONE: Don't be fooled by this faggot pretending to be a white nationalist. He's a dirty Chinese subhuman.

get on your real ip you zipperhead micro dick yellow skinned bitch.

You're the one who has no understanding newfriend. China already is a superpower, and their BRI will give them Europe. You already see European powers becoming less inclined to follow USA.

>big population = more workers than other countries
holy shit china numba wan.
>p-please ignore per capita statistics

"While Yoshida believed that Japanese business could encourage political liberalization in China, Zhou made the opposite wager. He calculated that Tokyo's business chieftans would quickly come over to China's side. As soon as the Japanese were enriched by the Chinese market, Zhou told his diplomats in the Foreign Ministry, they would urge their government to be more "friendly" to China."

If you don't like videos, what do you think about the British colonizer experience, where they witnessed the same thing a hundred years ago?

I never said they weren't a superpower. I said that they were not going to ever reach the USA when it comes to military or diplomatic control because even today we see that their control in Asia is waning. Just look at North Korea and the Philippines. They aren't even friendly with other juggernauts of the region like India, Pakistan, Japan, and South Korea... China has practically no diplomatic control. Most of Asia despises their existence which is why they're going to collapse under their own weight.

why are you crying to me you little dumb fuck? you're a spic subhuman in mexico on a proxy shilling for your life. the economy is the economy. you'll notice never in history was there an economy from your shitskin ancestors in south america or mexico though

And this "people" have a 110IQ average.

The US is on track to decline more relative to what China will rise. Unless we take a new direction in our nation, we are fucked.

>australian
>denying china has any reach

kek, check urself before you wreck yourself m8

Filial cannibalism was a socially accepted expression of love and respect in China, which began in the ninth
century. Usually daughters and daughters-in-law fed their ailing parents and parents-in-law with food made using
parts of their own bodies. The government and society encouraged this practice and virtuous women were
expected to behave in this manner which was at its peak in the sixteenth to nineteenth and early twentieth
centuries. Various body parts were used including the liver, thigh, upper arm, breast, fat from the waist, eyeball,
ear, rib, knee, finger and, of course, blood.55 There are recorded cases of the donor either bleeding to death or
dying from the wounds. None of the records tell us how large a portion was required, however to remove a piece
of one’s own liver would entail a high level of risk. In 1261 an edict banned the use of portions of the liver and
the plucking of eyeballs. In 1270 thigh portions were banned. But Chong tells us that there was little or no effort
to enforce the edicts.56

>Filial cannibalism peaked in 1912 and is now officially banned in modern China.
>However according to Chong it is still practised in rural areas.57

56. Chong, Cannibalism in China.
57. Ibid.

You may be correct that they will never reach the USA's level of control, but they will surpass the USA because China is strengthening as USA is weakening. I do not believe their control in Asia is waning. The people they are having issues with right now have had issues with them for a while.
Tell me what you are arguing. I may not be in disagreement with you

No more of a reach than spics hopping into America, that doesn't make Mexico a superpooper.

Yes, America is on its death throes too. America now has hostile polarized groups in its own country, China does too but not nearly as bad as the US. Diversity will be America's destruction, but China on the other hand will never reach American glory ever. They're LARPing if they seriously believe that.

> Cannabalism
> Decisive Victory

looks like you confused a us proxy and your australian proxy zipperhead.

it's a zipperhead on a proxy. check out this image. the top two posts are the same guy on different proxy. his real ip is the vietnamese at the bottom.

That's pretty fucked

>babby can't handle the fact that more than 3 people are laughing their asses of at him so he reassures himself in his head they're all proxies even though he has no reason to believe so.
Ive never entered a thread like this before, it's just funny to see you rage like an absolute schizoid. Here's my identification card so you stop whining about non existant proxies in your head. Happy now?

I fucking said STOP pretending to be WHITE you YELLOW, DISGUSTING, SUBMISSIVE, SUBHUMAN, INSECTOID, SLANT-EYED, STREET-SHITTING, DOG-EATING, ETERNAL SLAVE RACE CHINESE PIECE OF FECAL GARBAGE.

I'm arguing that Chinese, as a nation-race, are deeply lacking in empathy.
In this video, you can see that you can literally EAT ANOTHER TRAIN PASSENGER and chinese will do nothing because "not their problem"

The Song Dynasty, or China at its greatest height, was less than many other empires in history such as the Ummayad Caliphate, the Mongol Empire, the Roman Empire, the Spanish Empire, the British Empire etc. China will probably never reach America's glory circa the 20th century. But it can regain its former status as THE Middle Kingdom.

oops, zipperhead you fucked up the proxy and files again.

>because China is strengthening

Keep telling yourself that, Chang. You're already being supplanted by the Indians and Vietnamese as the cheap shit labor capital of the world. You're already losing your major provider of mineral resources. Your region is full of nuclear states that can tell you to fuck off when you try to muscle your way around. Can't even sail through your own fucking seas because the Nips and the Gooks don't like you and really neither does much of the rest of Asia.

If being in the largest economy in the world and growing 3% is "death throes" well then give me the death throes. America is not twitter, America is not CNN.

STOP IGNORING ME YOU CHINESE COWARD

Whoa, people save pictures with names so they can remember them. Awesome proof you have there. This must be the power of Chinese IQ.

there are tons of videos like this. I'm not convinced that it's just muh communism. would modern eastern european commie countries have videos like these coming out of them? in china, it goes beyond just poverty. china is in inhuman territory.

Yeah sure you fucking LARPer. Is that before or after the inevitable food crisis from toxic crops and soil depletion?

I agree, the Chinese are definitely backwards in some areas. It doesn't appear to have hindered it's recent growth. It doesn't seem too relevant to the discussion at hand.
Vietnam is being used by the USA 100%, and India is probably being pushed into it because of USA also. The Chinese economy doesn't seem to be doing badly. China plans to take control of regions through their economic might. Refer to the quote above. It has worked with the USA, and the Belt and Road Initiative will bring many nations into it.

Seems like this place is actually making you go insane. It was pretty entertaining watching you act today, but I am growing concerned for you. Take a break and assess what is important to you.

I personally believe a lot of it has to do with living through the Great Leap Forward, and Cultural Revolution. Those things probably dehumanized many of them. I don't know what to say for the young people who are this way though. I've heard of some laws that could explain it

Chankoro economy is one big bubble that's absolutely ready to burst if it weren't for the strict economic laws

I'm giving it a decade at most before it all regresses back into absolute chaos and starvation

and of course someone always responds to explain the laws that prevent them from helping, but would those laws ever even go into effect in european countries? or middle eastern countries or whathaveyou?

China has always suffered from Malthusian constraints but managed to overcome them through tremendous central planning. Also, I don't think you understood my post, or understand how China has historically dominated East Asia, but failed to extend past its boundaries.

Listen to snakehead's advice here before you get a bloodclot from defending monkey chinks

>Vietnam is being used by the USA 100%, and India is probably being pushed into it because of USA also

Yes, and? Does foreign investment somehow void the the fact they're supplanting you, chink?

It's easy to show growth when two things are true:

1. You can't trust anything that comes out of China, including their official numbers. Lying is a way of life for the Chinese, top to bottom.

2. You're starting from a very low baseline. It's easy to show 8% percentage growth when your average annual income is a few dollars a day per person. And this growth is slowing, showing a ceiling far below western countries if growth continues to slow.

Why do you people keep posting this videos? We know that workplace safety in China is shit.

But what does the act of showing the videos say about you?

Zionist run china

Google zionist mao china

I used to think that, until I read stories of British colonizers. They saw the same behavior. The cultural revolution wasn't the cause of bad behavior, but the result of it. Please read pic related to educate yourself.

You can't overcome depleted soil and industrial run off in your water supply with central planning, chink.

i'm sure that's the case you dumb spic. you're actually that brown turd from mexico and not the zipperhead
do you really think scum like you are the first people to spend all their time shilling crap on Sup Forums you aren't impressive. you're subhuman brown people not convincing anybody reading.

anybody who sees somebody like you knows that you're full of shit.

What the fuck is wrong with you, i can't believe the level of autism you're displaying, or you get paid to defend China? How do i into this sheleks.

Requesting the picture of "jews did it" Sup Forums flowchart. You can blame the jews for a lot of things but chinese culture isn't one of them.

There are chink shills on this board, yes.

And China continues to grow economically, militarily, and diplomatically

I was aware that the British thought very lowly of China. I will read this pic later, thank you

how is your life? you're scrambling to switch between ip and spam out your shitty message that nobody believes.

i think it's incredibly funny you actually believe random readers think you aren't shilling

can't even reason with the fucking Norks on your own border, Wang Chang SmogLung.

So does India but that doesn't mean they have what it takes to go the distance. When you're starting from zero the only direction is up.

But why?

I think culture is a lame excuse. I think their culture is informed by their genetics. we know western countries are genetically more individualistic than collectivistic asian countries for example. laws like these would never go on the books in the west, it has to be deeper and more ingrained than just culture.