Bye, bye Hillary: Announces she's not running in 2020

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/09/10/clinton-done-with-being-candidate/

“I am done with being a candidate. But I am not done with politics because I literally believe that our country’s future is at stake,” Clinton told “Sunday Morning” anchor Jane Pauley.

At this point, that means Hillary's decided on just spending the rest of her life doing the political equivalent of shitposting. So, Sup Forums?

Who rises to the top for the Democrats as the 2020 Presidential candidate?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/02/warren-announces-she-wont-run-in-2020/
theblaze.com/news/2017/08/05/elizabeth-warren-just-announced-her-plans-for-2020-and-not-everyone-will-like-them/
youtube.com/watch?v=TUQ3nVoN-ko
usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2017-07-20/do-over-1-in-8-people-who-voted-for-trump-want-to-change-their-vote-reuters-ipsos-poll
pbs.org/newshour/amp/updates/voter-turnout-2016-elections
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/906612443736145920)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

That's because no one can win against Trump. They all know it.

And they all know they would get destroyed politically in the process.

To go up against Trump is a career ender.

God golly, if she says it, it must be true.

My guess is she'll run through a proxy. Who is it gonna be Sup Forums?

They're already positioning Michelle Obama

In reality it will be either Joe Biden or Michelle Obama. They don't want Sanders or Zuckerberg at all (nobody wants Zuckerberg though)

S

dude sanders could beat trump handily. come on now.

that means she is done being a candidate for now

she will want to be a candidate around 2019

Why do people think saying 'literally' makes it more serious or real? Of course you mean it literally. Everything is 'literal' unless otherwise specified

I hope it's Michael so we get dozens more spicy tranny conspiracy pics

Dance thread?

Dance thread.

Sanders can't debate or stand for himself.

oh god there are gonna be SOOO MANY women running in 2020.

trump ain't gonna win 2020 sunshine, too many regretful voters despite a loyal base.

and nobody is going to want to hear the fukcin media drone on about him being a nazi for four more years

>implying we won't get pedo memes fron Biden
I bet Sup Forums could find a connection between Biden and child abuse. There's no way Biden isn't a pedo, No fucking way

well. Bill worked the first time

remember, slow and steady

elizabeth warren...jill stein....a buncha republican gals will come out of the woodwork, too

im betting america has their first woman in 2020

i non-ironically want mark cuban to run.
i think he'd be an shrewd, highly intelligent--but still wholly relatable and charismatic, leader.

>SHARK TANK FTW

She said this after 2012

>nobody is going to want to hear the fukcin media drone on about him being a nazi for four more years
Well that's what's going to happen.
And do you honestly expect the people to then give the media what they want?

No it's going to be a question of: We hate media more than ever and will vote against whoever media likes.

We're there already.

LOCK HER UP

he couldnt even beat hillary

literally no one regrets voting for Trump lmao

are you taking Sup Forums shitposts as fact now? HAHAHHA

>actually believing ANYTHING this pathological liar says

come on now.

oh i am laffin

>warren
She said she wouldn't run. She would get destroyed either way.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/02/warren-announces-she-wont-run-in-2020/
theblaze.com/news/2017/08/05/elizabeth-warren-just-announced-her-plans-for-2020-and-not-everyone-will-like-them/

>jill stein
1% of the vote. Nice. Maybe she'll reach 2% next time and use the opportunity again to scam bunch of sore loser Democrats to "investigate" voter fraud in 2020 again.

>a buncha republican gals will come out of the woodwork
Will get about as far as Fiorina.

>(((clinton foundation)))
worlds number one terrorist organisation

mark zuckerberg

I honestly think she finally pulled the last thing the DNC would tolerate with the book tour shit and the endless whining within.

This is their way of quietly letting people know she's cut loose from the process, allowing it to progress without people endlessly fucking around about "WHAT DOES HILLARY INTEND TO DO!"

She's poisoning the next election cycle if she keeps up this sore loser narrative, so the time has come where Hillary had to say "Nope, I'm done".

Or they'd guarantee another suicidal rematch.

Well shit.

Anons, who do you think is going to run for 2020 US presidency?

We already know Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is. Which is hilarious, because his fame got to his head to the point he thinks he's the champion of the people.

Who else.

can't run for president while you're in prison

if she goes to prison the whole system collapses, she will never go to jail, unless america wants another civil war but with chinese and russian influence. or world war 3 to reset everything and destroy all proofs of the gigantic tentacles of corruption out of the clinton foundation.

No it's gonna be:
youtube.com/watch?v=TUQ3nVoN-ko

Chelsea

Lol. Sanders got spanked by Hillary you dip shit. he is one of the most incompetent political candidates in history and has no chance of winning over moderates.

Maxine waters, Navy polesI, and eliezbeth warren. Any of does 3 and trump wins like Reagan did to jimmy carter.

Didn't she say the same thing before 2016.
why would anyone trust anything that psychopath says

But who will stop the cattle rustlers?

biden would win if he ran

yeah, because hillary clinton has never lied to us before

GO THE FUCK AWAY AND DIE ALREADY YOU CUNT

>141047025 op

You forget when trump will executive order term limits on politicians that these frauds wont be able to be live in politicians anymore the pillars of salt will tumble on bothsides

As of July, 1 in 8 Trump voters regret their decision and would vote for someone else in 2020

usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2017-07-20/do-over-1-in-8-people-who-voted-for-trump-want-to-change-their-vote-reuters-ipsos-poll

This was when his favorability rating was approx 40%. Now he's 30-35%. One must assume that 1:8 figure has grown.

19 states, nearly all of them swing States, saw significant voter turnout depreciation in 2016. Trump didn't ignite love in the rust belt; folks hated both candidates. Although 58% of registered voters voted in 2016, nearly every rust belt state was below 50%

pbs.org/newshour/amp/updates/voter-turnout-2016-elections

Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida .. these states don't love Trump. Slightly more people hated Clinton than Trump, but predominantly folks in those states hated both.

With Clinton bowing out, that leaves more time and energy for Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida to focus on hating Trump.

Factor in the fact that the 4th largest city in the nation is under water. Miami and most of Florida are about to be ripped apart. Two more hurricanes are about to further decimate those communities. And literally every working adult just got horribly doxxed with absolutely no plan in place to prevent the entire nation from suffering from identity fraud.

So.

The walls not happening. Period. Period. Full stop. There won't be a wall.

The Russian case continues to progress, and Trump's own children are now implicated. Sean Spicer and Reince Priebus, good loyal men who were embarrassingly fired, just volunteered to share information with SI Mueller.

And the El Chapo case starts in April 2018, but Trump fired all the people who were involved in extraditing him and who knew about the case. So the odds are strong that Donald Trump is about to fumble and let the worst Mexican gangster in the history of the world walk, just in time for November.

Can't executive order term limits, you nimrod. Look what it took to give the President term limits, and you get the idea as to how much effort it really requires.

But talk to me again about how Trump's defiant minority of 35% will be enough to see him through in 2020, with an inevitable Democrat House majority hammering away with impeachment filings and 25th amendment accusations

You faggots shilled polls against us for 2 years straight and got blown the fuck out. Keep at it fucktard

I think its time we break out this old favorite.
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

Real talk.

Hillary Clinton took people for granted.

She blew Bernie the fuck out with regard to minority votes and assumed they were on her side during the general. Then she ignored the black community as literally every one of Freddie Gray's killers got off scott free, and Flint water continued to fester and infect the community.

She got 70% of the black voters that Obama got in 2012.

She saw the history of blue collar white unionized Midwest and rust belt voters and assumed they were a given.

They stayed home in disgust.

Learn a lesson from the DNC's failures in 2016.

Don't. Assume. Anything.

You think Trump will win in 2020 because he's "based" and because "Democrats are cucked" ?

You seriously think you faggots can stomp around in quiet, moderate communities screaming Nazi chants and not face repercussion?

Don't assume the rust belt is on your side, kid.

Donald Trump won 5 rust belt states, presumed to be DNC locks, by a mere 70,000 votes. 70,000 votes, distributed across 5 states. With below 50% participation and looooow low low low favorability ratings, right now.

You faggots talk about red pills a lot. There's a red pill.

Straighten the fuck up and tell the Nazi punks to fuck off, or you'll experience miserable failure. Don't assume your victory is permanent. This is politics, not a cult.

She said the same thing in 2013.

>believing polls
>using speculative words unironically
>blaming one guy for a seasonal phenomena that happens nearly every year in the same spot
>blaming one guy for something a corporation did with peoples personal data
>assuming six states and 100% of the population shill like you do

Being this assmad is a delicious sunday treat; keep it up gigganigger.

NOOOO IT WAS HER TURN
FUCK YOU RACIST SEXIST PIGS

First of all, you gotta be a stupid motherfucker to completely dismiss the very concept of surveying just because Nate Silver was off by a couple percentage points in some swing states.

Question for you - how popular do *you* think Donald Trump is, right now? Throw a number at me. I'm dying to see how deluded you are. Even Rasmussen and Fox has him waaaaay below 50%

Second of all, I'm not blaming Donald Trump for hurricanes or identity theft.

But bro. This shit happened while he's president.

He's gonna have to deal with it.

It's gonna cost money.

And he can't fuck it up.

So the wall? Ain't fuckin happening. It's not happening. There's no money. He's got 4 states to repair and a multinational credit monitoring tool to build with the help of Interpol and at this point the EU isn't interested in funding shit.

So.

No wall. At all.

Get used to that one.

Hopefully they never bring it back becuase Colbert would ruin Phil somehow making him all about Trump

Don't believe her lies, politicians never retire they are addicted to other people money and to say lies all the time

Queen gorilla? Now I'm scared lol

>polls
ooh you're right.
drumpf btfo

> Trump barely wins within the margin of error
> Squeaks by with 70,000 more votes in 5 crucial swing states
> "I'll never pay attention to statistics again just like Hillary ignored unfavorable Midwest statistics WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!!"

This is bad news for Trump.

Sanders can't stand up to a mirror.

Neither of you guys answered my one super fun retort though.

Since you refuse to believe in any unfavorable polls (a winning strategy embraced by Hillary) ... Just out of curiosity, what do *you* think Trump's actual favorability rating is? 70%? 100%?

I think the only people who dislike Trump are just those stupid normies like married people and wageslaves and how many of those could there possibly be clearly almost zero..

Nigger detected.

No refunds, faggot.

>literally

get ready to be Z U C C ED

My model has his approval rating at 100 percent, Margin of error .5%.
Subject to change a day before the next election, though.

t. sheboon shill.

>Polls
99% chance Clinton will win!

>Fake news
Fake new

Only niggers, faggots, and spics are left as Democrats. And, really, you all needed to be gassed like yesterday.

>Reddit spacing

By all means keep up the Nazi talk. It's doing wonders for your brand.

You know what? Fuck yea I visit Reddit! I have over 160,000 karma points right now, and 8 months worth of gold.

I've also been on Sup Forums since 2006. This is like the 30th most popular site on the entire internet. It's not a safe space anymore.

Know what else? I'm happily married, with 3 great kids, got a fancy six figure desk job in the data sciences, and own a 4 bedroom home in suburbia. Oh I'm normie as fuck son.

I'll tell you something else. None of my neighbors have Trump signs. No one I work with likes that motherfucker either.

The "normies" hate the son of a bitch. We hate Nazis too.

So go ahead and shriek at my spacing, punctuation and proper grammar, faggot. If that's all you see, that's why you are where you are.

You fucking virgin peasant.

Without her the Dems literally haven't got a candidate. Anyone who ran would cinch the nomination.

One of us should run as a democrat just for the lols

you would need to win like every state primary to clinch the nomination because of the rigged superdelegate system. the democrat party is a complete sham.

Well except for Joe Biden. And Cory Booker. And Julian Castro. And Jerry Brown. And Tim Kaine. And Sherrod Brown. And Chris Murphy. And Adam Schiff.

But yeah I mean other than that all the DNC has is literally the most hated liberal in the world, in a world with Rahm Emanuel and Anthony Weiner. Clearly it's Hillary or nothing.

Lol this shill is so not black

No I'm not black. I just love posting with the black power flag because it pisses people off. I could almost kiss gook moot for making such delicious troll bait.

One click from a drop down menu, selected weeks and weeks and weeks ago and every day on here motherfuckers are like "OMFG ITS A NIGGER ITS A NIGGER FUCK YOU NIGGER DAY OF THE ROPE REEEEEEEEEEE!!1"

The lizard people lost. humans won

lock her up?

>she literally believes
>she doesn't just believe

fucking kek what is the title of that book user

Will you guys admit now that the 25 year smear campaign against her was BS and she's not that bad of a person and probably would not have been a horrible president even if you disagree with some of her policies?

>literally
This word is the same thing as those black rimmed glasses. Instantly identifies someone as a leftist retard

I'm the so called "shill" .. the proud Democrat guy.

Dude. She would have been an awful president. Probably not as bad as Trump. But she would have sucked.

Even now with her retarded book all she's doing is creating more fracture and division in our party while blaming everyone but herself for her inability to win.

She wouldn't have been awful. She would have at least held the fort with respect to Obama's legacy.

>Who rises to the top for the Democrats as the 2020 Presidential candidate?
Nobody. The 2 Party system is over and so are national borders.

Be prepared for the NWO, bitches.

You're a Jew. I can tell.

Maybe if the bitch didn't kick Bernie out of the race, they would have won

Leave this board, you filthy kike. No one wants jews.

>nah, I dont wanna run

what's with this sudden afflatus of humbleness, reliquishment and therefore virtue? did Trump purify her wretched demonic soul?

Gotta agree. With how much the DNC had open contempt for Bernie, was slow to adopt his policies (class-ism is far more important than "Black Lives Matter"/racism, you stupid progressives), was slow to try to convince the independents (AND Republicans) that were open to him being president over Trump AND Clinton... they only have themselves to blame.

I will laugh hard if the DNC continues to infight and openly (Like this dear: twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/906612443736145920) are hostile to Bernie supporters that are smug that "her turn" lost, loses AGAIN in 2020.

These people will be half way to 80.
Thas why they won't run.
Trump is older than Reagan was and Bush was Prez for most of his tenure (tho, to be fair- Reagan got shot in the fucking head)

Yeah Clinton probably is still gonna run.

She's put so much effort into staying in the public eye ever since she lost the election that it's obvious she wants to build up her image still to look like the candidate that was FORCED to become the Democrats' nominee.

Mic drop.gif

>But I am not done with politics

This is the part we need to deal with. She's a threat to our democracy and she must be destroyed. Mercilessly.

>She said the same thing in 2013.

But she literally didn't.

>Yeah Clinton probably is still gonna run.
And she literally won't.

No, she's a bitter, egotistical woman who believed Obama beat her because he was black, and Trump because despite the beyond-full backing of her party machine, America looked at her as the better of two evils at best.

Plus, the whole DNC covention basically stomping on the hearts of Sanders supporters, ensuring she'd get a lackluster reception from non-party hardliners.

It didn't even have to be true to kill Clinton's campaign. It just had to be believable, and Hillary was enough of a ego-tripper and had that crucial sickness spell in public to get the swing states squeaking in Trump's favor.

Plus, she believed her own "guaranteed to win" bullshit. That was the biggest and most fatal mistake of all as she spent far too much time in stronghold states she'd never lose in a century getting her ass polished by thousands of lips.

The Dems got weaseled to a loss, it was a dirty fucking campaign, but there's plenty of blame to stick to the top on this one.