India is getting a new Bullet Train line. Will America ever have one?

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe will break ground on India`s first bullet train project on Thursday in western Gujarat state, as the country seeks faster travel for millions.

The one in California is very likely it will never be built. If it did, it will crash within a month.

We don't need one, now shut up and go fill up your super-diesel F-690 @ $5/gallon faggot.

POO

Nobody in America rides trains unless it's commuter trains. In murica Flying is as cheap, much safer, and much faster

>shit covered train full of street shitters en route to another shitting street crashing into other street shitters shitting on designated shitting rails

hope they get it on film

>Mexican posting Bangladesh videos in a discussion about India and the US.
Stay there in mexico Jose.

yeah, that's what I'm talking about, nice.

They are full of niggers. I will gladly pollute the planet and pay a premium just to avoid these animals.

Thanks pajeet but i don't really need to be able to tell the difference from those shitholes.

Sure Jose....What do you care to know a bid of geography before making retarded comments when this is your future.

>criminals removing criminals
tell me my beloved streetshittin pajeet, how the fuck this is bad?

I will talk to you when I need my toilet cleaned. You fat & filthy Mexican shit cleaner.

LEL

Poo in bullet

America doesn't have a need for high speed rail. Our existing rail lines are more than sufficient for cargo transportation and our aviation industry is outstanding for passengers. High speed rail is fine for countries breaking into high tech infrastructure.

Cool.

Sadly, Mumbai is where the real need of good transportation is. Not in Gujarat. Fucking politics.

It is well known that train tracks are designated pooing tracks.
That and 200mph can't go well.

India: Man gets hit by a car, everyone in the area stops by to see if he is ok

Ch*na: Man gets hit by a car, everyone pretends it didn't happen

I can see a potential problem, pic related

nigger indian wants bullet train yet tfw people still shit in street

>Bullet train
No thanks. We get enough jokes about being shot in America as is.

>indian bullet trains get so overloaded they can't even reach 10 miles an hour