ARE SOME PEOPLE INHERENTLY INCAPABLE OF ESCAPING LIBERAL CONDITIONING?

ARE SOME PEOPLE INHERENTLY INCAPABLE OF ESCAPING LIBERAL CONDITIONING?

>girlfriend brings up homosexuality to me
>tell her "I don't want to talk about that because I don't wanna argue"
>she forces my hand
>argue that it basically comes from childhood sexual abuse and single-mother upbringing, and that it ought to be treated like any other psychological dysfunction
>she says "well, it seems like you're arguing logically and I'm arguing emotionally"
>she just stands there like she made a point
>tell her "logical arguments are more valuable than emotional arguments, emotional arguments are literally classified as logical fallacies"
>"well i dont care, emotions are important too"
>she doesn't even understand the value of logic over the valuelessness of emotional sophistry
>"emotions are just as valid as logic and facts"
>thats an exact quote
>try to explain the validity of facts, she starts to cry
>kiss her on the cheek because I didn't want to miss my opportunity to taste literal liberal tears

I've never seen such a delusional person face to face. Is she unsaveable? How am I supposed to fix her shitty brain if she can't even see the validity of rational thinking in the first place? I didn't know people like that existed until just now. Should I just throw her in the river and start over?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/44464-bonobo-homosexuality-natural.html
youtu.be/0A4eX1YYg0Y
youtu.be/DWkuItbsQ74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rationalism is white culture friend, is it no surprise those that are programmed to hate whiteness reject it?

>kiss her on the cheek because I didn't want to miss my opportunity to taste literal liberal tears

KEK

you're too phallologocentric, my OP

You're right in saying that your GF is a lunatic liberal, but keep in mind that emotion, while not able to be used to prove your argument, cannot be left out. Humans are emotional beings, and trying to convince someone of something that they do not believe in without appealing to emotion is how you make them turn away.

Even you in this very post are using anger to try and prove your point of your GF being crazy. Not saying anger is a bad thing to have, but hopefully you get my point.

do not fucking discuss anything with women. they are mentally retarded. all of them. stop trying to make them into something they are not. discussions are for men.

>ARE SOME PEOPLE INHERENTLY INCAPABLE OF ESCAPING LIBERAL CONDITIONING?
Yes. Yes they are. That is why we are way passed the point of polite, civilised discourse with these fucking sheep. It is now either them or us. But all is not lost for you personally user. Women are incredibly susceptible to brainwashing, so get to it. Don't even be subtle about it. In a few months you could very well alter her entire worldview. If not, ditch the bitch. Rinse and repeat.

>kiss her on the cheek because I did'nt want to miss my opportunity to taste liberal tears

Women are brain dead Niggers. I realised this a while back, my sister is completely neurotic and insufferable all women are, some depressed people put on a show of normalcy but all women when behaving like humans are wearing a mask, IN EVERY CASE.
If you want something that in theory is capable if rationale/logic a trap is your best bet. Of course trannys are all mentally sick so you're out of luck I'm afraid we all are.

Should have clarified what kind of emotions?

If emotions are just as valid as facts, is hate/love/disgust/fear as equally valid?

The fact that she just started to cry means she knows you are right. It's okay user, you just redpilled her.

Women only respond to strength, like all bug people (Arabs filth, chinks, Otaku Japs).

Hit gud at sex and she will be putty in your hand. If your dick has been mutilated forget about fixing her, if she wasn't used to dry 5inch pencil dicks she would have left you by now (assuming you are mutilated).

>tell her "I don't want to talk about that because I don't wanna argue"
There's your first mistake. She sees that as weakness. You're supposed to argue with her, bring across your points in a controlled manner and show her verified facts like the rampant disease and promiscuity in "gay communities"
Women are followers and will adopt their man's politics. It's up to you to hold that authority over her, otherwise she'll continue to be a libshit due to her emotional nature.

>>argue that it basically comes from childhood sexual abuse and single-mother upbringing
That's an empirical observation, so is it safe to assume that you have studies that show it? Give sources.

Former liberal. The tl;dr answer is yes.

I firmly believe it's tied to will. The media has pushed certain agendas hard and the confidence game works over time. People inherently want to be liked and accepted. To facilitate this we mold our beliefs to fit in.

This is something we do as a defense mechanism to avoid trouble and pain. As a kid we are often punished for telling the truth. For example, "share your toys/candy/videogame" the answer is usually "ftfy" but when you say that in any form you get reprimanded. You then adopt a "happy and sharey" outward appearance to fit in.

Now that is childhood conditioning. We leave childhood, but some forget that the mask was a mask. They start to believe that mentality IS who they are and they suffer a death of their true self over time. When they see someone who did not take the same pill, it enrages them and they want to destroy your beliefs, because it reminds them deep down that it wasn't inevitable for the inner-self to hallow out and die, it was a choice they made.

Also for your GF, women are emotional idiots that don't want to work for an argument, so they just do muh feelz. (It works to get them shit, so they assume it works in every situation. It's our fault for reinforcing such behavior).

>well, it seems like you're arguing logically and I'm arguing emotionally
I cannot give a better example for the difference between men and women, and why I'll never take anything they say of worth.

OP's "girl friend"

t. Nigger that's never argued with a woman, Nigger I've had discussions with women and especially my sister and few female friends before - many a time and those Niggers aren't capable of reason AT ALL they're are either btfo by my perfect quips/dragged down by faultless position or they refuse to go on to save face.

>arguing with holes
that was your first mistake

Just don't push too hard in any single interaction. Changing ones worldview can be a very unpleasant experience especially for a neurotic personality. You want to be intellectually uncompromising but emotionally supportive.

fine, then tell her that faggots make you angry and you hate jews , therefore they both need to stop what they're doing or be gassed because emotions are valid.

>Introducting oneself via former/present ideology
>Says TL;DR
>Posts lolli

I sincerely hope a Nigger/Paki hybrid has a "sexual emergency" and rapes you for weeks, at all hours. I hope you come to forget what anything other than dey Muslim cock and cum taste like.

> I sincerely hope a Nigger/Paki hybrid has a "sexual emergency" and rapes you for weeks, at all hours. I hope you come to forget what anything other than dey Muslim cock and cum taste like.

Sorry bruv, I don't live in Europe. You can keep your greentext reality and I'll keep my guns.

Bretty much. My wife was what I would call a Facebook liberal when we met. Now she's more rayciss than me. Almost

stfu virgin

Just show her all the shit at gay pride parade with little boys dancing half naked for gay men and little boys being dressed in drag and see if she thinks that's totally normal and progressive.

This is how I broke some liberals and the gays issue

Bring up some event that happened in the past that made her happy.
Ask her if she is just as happy about it today as she was back then.
When she says no, explain that it is because emotions are fleeting.
Facts on the other hand do not change day to day.
So basing your worldview on things that change with the wind, means you have no worldview.
So an opinion based on emotion can be discarded because it will change by tomorrow or next week anyway.

Nice. I just hear about guys going way too hard and getting frustrated when the female goes irrational. You have to understand that it's a cry for mercy, there's a limited amount that can be achieved in one day. If she's been good and at least engaged in the argument for a while, reward her with some oxytocin (you know how to do this, don't you user?) and let it rest.

If you replace every instance of this dumb mantra with "YES MISTRESS I WILL EAT MY OWN CUM NOW"

whats going on makes a lot more sense

Give her a good dose of sum ben shapiro.
And if she doesnt like what he says call her a nazi that must hate jews.

>argue that it basically comes from childhood sexual abuse and single-mother upbringing, and that it ought to be treated like any other psychological dysfunction

1. Explain this then professor
livescience.com/44464-bonobo-homosexuality-natural.html

2. You don't have a girlfriend

>inb4 edgelords
>inb4 pseudoscience
>inb4 bitching about the website
>inb4 ((()))

I like the way you think.

Sooo pretty much all wymin,logic is lost on bitches,I have yet to find and actual intelligent woman in this planet and I ain't talking knowledge bitches can't think,it's like constantly talking to a retarded child

full grown adult with a 13 year old's voice.

Break up. Don't allow this bitch to be the mother to your children.

You shouldn't be shacking up, BTW.

I sincerely hope you are larping. If you're not you are clearly letting the edgy teenage retards on Sup Forums have too much influence on your 'logical' thinking. Leave this place for a couple of months, it will make your life better

>it basically comes from childhood sexual abuse and single-mother upbringing
This is insanely bigoted and closedminded. Also it's incorrect. Where are you getting your information?

I realize this is anecdotal, but one of my best friends is gay. His parents are still together and he was never abused sexually. He lived a very posh life (his father was a director of marketing for Coca Cola) and he's getting married to his boyfriend of 6 years.

haha i love it

>Implying mental illness doesn't occur to other animals.

checkmate

>She cried
user, you won. Completely. As long as you didn't try to comfort her during her waterworks display.

If she brings it up again, destroy her again. If she threatens to leave, wish her good luck.

I fail to see the issue here, isn't this "butch management 101?"

Do you have any evidence of mental illness in animals?

Do you have schizophrenic cat or something?

KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>coca-cola exec
Your friend fell for the sodajew.

>Colajew?

>claims wasn't abused sexually
Shit, well theory completely disproved then!
Christ, you're just as blue-pulled as your dick sucking friend.

8% of boys are sexually abused, 1% are gay.

When ever she says something stupid give her the rough anal

Lick all the tears you want

dump her

>Facebook liberal
So many of these nowadays

Wow got me there

sounds like you won, she's not too far gone trust

Women think emotionally, men think logically. She perceives you explaining superiority of logic over emotions to her the same way you'd perceive her explaining superiority of emotions over logic to you.

Once you realize that women are a means to an end and simply humor them as such your life will get a lot better. You wouldn't argue with your cat would you now?

Americans are fucking retarded . Gays are programmed with all the shit you faggots let them watch on tv as kids, and on top of that you retarded don't beat your kids.

Literally in my country if you see a gay guy, he is a black, homeless guy doing drugs in the street .

Américans are fucking idiots and you are all hopeless

She's right though. We are social animals living in a complex society. Most people on Sup Forums are failures because they are socially retarded due to living vicariously online and basically atrophying their "social muscles".

Being "correct" (to the extent that this concept applies to politics and social contexts) is only part of the equation. Meeting your fellow man half way and being able to communicate effectively is extremely important.

Not that I believe OP has a girlfriend let alone experienced anything beyond an awkward discussion with his sister/mother or fictional argument in his head that would resemble his scenario.

Inventory your life and determine if it is your string of choices and immaturity that are the root of your problems, or a meta-conspiracy involving Soros, Jews, etc. and an upcoming race war.

just have to learn to argue emotionally when dealing with women. logic is for men, feelings are for women. You'd already know that if you weren't an autist.
you can't logically condemn gays for homosex but you can emotionally condemn them. every gay married male couple means some woman some where wil never get to have a partner and start a family. Of course logically that argument is faulty, but remind her of her friends that can't find a good man and point out all the good looking dudes her poor forever alone roastie could be with if they weren't such faggits.

>Mentally ill animals is such a far fetched concept, I'm going to need evidence

Are you the same idiot from above?

youtu.be/0A4eX1YYg0Y

Fucking hell, you stupid fuck.

>You shouldn't be shacking up, BTW.
A virgin who has never kissed a girl giving relationship advice kek

she was shit testing you and you failed miserably

This. My wife has gone from vaguely liberal but politically disinterested to practically fucking Thatcher. She even surprises me at times with her lack of compassion and disregard for life.

>Another boatload of refugees just sank in the mediterranean
>Yeah, it's a real shame. They should do something about all the human traffickers
>Why? They should just stop sending ships to pick them up and let nature run it's course
>Well then they'd all drown...
>Exactly, you told me yourself Africa's population is growing out of control and I dont want them coming here, better they die before they get the chance

I ain't making this up. I'm positively impressed.

>1 post
Why do you faggots fall for this shit every time?

Break up with her. Do you really want your kids to have those genes?

Put the seed of red in my ex gf with the holocaust. She will get it one day

Ahahahaha

Gather around, children. Pappa user is going to explain something to you.
All women - even the best of them - your mother, sister, girlfriend, whatever - are massively mentally unstable. You may not see it immediately but the sooner you accept this and act accordingly, the easier life will be

you know what to do OP

I think it would be situational. Like for example if you saw some creep blatantly messing with your child and being a threat then I think it would be reasonable to use emotional reasoning then. Emotions are important. Just not for justifying degeracy.

>>She asked the question knowing it would start an emotional situation (drama)
>>It was all intentional

Bring up the conversation again in a month when she's in a good mood, and compare outcomes.

Women ARE NOT logical.

Emotions were beta-patch hot links installed to enable monkey mind to direct body when hebraic script disabled higher functionallity. Change the language she has installed!

Women above all argue for validation. To them the ultimate victory is having you agree with them but at the same time not upset. This leads them especially susceptible to :"compromising" and if you "compromise" with 90% of what they say but move goalposts slightly they don't perceive it as subversion. Basically what you need to do is agree with her that gays are people and whatnot, but bring up that a disproportionate amount of these people have been sexually abused or had dysfunctional childhoods (big emotional hook for women since they

Well I have known him since we were 8 years old, and we talk about literally everything, but whatever.

>1% of boys are gay
Incorrect. It's closer to 10%

>1 post by this ID
Homophobic shill

Quality post.
Exactly. The pressure is what gets them.
That's the point of celebrities shoving anti-white and anti-trump messages down everyone's throat.
The point is for the apolitical person who's just following their favorite celebrity to give in, as they don't care about politics anyway so it's easier to discard conservative opinions than come to conflict with these idols.

The conservative minded people will never be persuaded by peer-pressure but it's the apolitical part of the country they're aiming at.
Devilish.

She can be cured with an injection...

Emotional thinking is useful in localized environments, e.g. within a family, social circle, or village. It breaks down beyond that because it's incapable of dealing with the higher order effects of some policy or institution in the way that logical thinking can.

just use her as a cum dumpster you stupid fuck. getting into a intellectual conversation with a women is a big no-no.

>this is insanely bigoted and ignorant
Omg like I can't even

Fuck her to the right, she'll be just fine

>Now that is childhood conditioning. We leave childhood, but some forget that the mask was a mask
that is what you call "lack of self awareness"
women suffer it 99% of the time, and many men as well

Oh you glorious bastard!
And salvaging her will be really slow, if even real.

sort yourself out

>"well i dont care, emotions are important too"

It may be aggravating as fuck, but these things are true. The idea of humans being perfectly rational creatures that just need to learn logic and reasoning and then we can have a better society is bullshit. It's what the lolbertarians, skeptics(tm), molymeme, and all those types of people fundamentally don't understand.

This isn't to say that facts aren't important. But how you try to argue matters more than the facts behind your point. People are emotional and flawed creatures. We didn't evolve to become perfectly logical robots. You cannot operate purely on logic and expect people to respond to your objective inputs rationally. It's why some people are better at arguing and persuading than others, even if they both know the same facts and stats.

Yeah, I could go through all the scientific data and statistics on faggots and homosexuality. But that often doesn't change anyone's mind on its own. A better way to convince people is to just show you how fucking disgusting faggots are, by tearing apart he fabricated facade that ZOG has constructed to make people believe that fags are just quirky flamboyant fashion designers. Show them examples of bugchasers. Show them examples of gay orgies. Show them pedophiles. Not just data, but actual videos and examples and stories from people working at HIV clinics and such. This works much better.

>This is insanely bigoted and closedminded. Also it's incorrect. Where are you getting your information?
There is strong evidence that this is the case. I've never met a gay person who *wasn't* abused in some way or another.

Never challenge a woman's emotional "intelligence", that's how she reasons... In other words they are incapable of reason and that is good when it comes to primitive tribes raising infants that need a very sensitive person around them watching their every move. It's not good in advanced human civilizations and that's why women were 100% under the control of men in EVERY productive civilization ever.

So point being:

Use her emotions to convince her of reasonable arguments. Saying "single mothers create homosexual children" sounds fucking retarded anyways and you get your points from Sup Forums memes. You have to clear your head and be more rational before you argue using emotion to convince a woman that strict homosexuality is a mental disorder, and believing you can become a girl is delusional behavior.

Your posting makes me angry, scared, and sad. I demand you leave the board forever. My emotions are just as valid as your rebuttal, so you need to respect it.

KYS cuck.

This isn't a "mental illness", you just have no respect for other animals. All animals are far more sentient than the average Sup Forumsack understands.

I have never met a gay person who WAS abused.

This is the power of anecdotal evidence

>intelligently well thought out argument
Lolwut?? You mean the argument "all gays are sexually abused"?

Where are you numbskulls getting your information? Infowars??

>Women above all argue for validation. To them the ultimate victory is having you agree with them but at the same time not upset. This leads them especially susceptible to :"compromising"
You just explained who is responsible for the pervasiveness of the Hegelian dialectic in our society. Good job, user.

I don't believe you. How would you even know?

Unlike you, I am not weaving anecdotal evidence out of whole cloth.

And why the feminization of society is in full gear.

This is jew level insight right here.

Because I have 2 gay cousins and a lot of gay friends. We talk. A lot.

How do you know the 1 gay person you ever met WAS abused?

They all told me, and it wasn't just one person.

Your hositlity reminds me of a fucking NAZI and it ANGERS and FRIGHTENS ME!! HolY FUCK FUCKING DIE!!

Honestly, that's not a rational position. There's no evidence to support that and there's tons of evidence that it's epigenetic. I can understand being against gay marriage and whatnot, but there's no sensible reason to hate someone just for being gay.

She's a woman. Women thrive on emotion, be it good or bad, they don't really care. They are the only species literally pursuing bad or sad experiences just for the emotional factor, like renting a sad movie, getting a box of tissues and cry their hearts out.
It's fucking horrible.
Women were never supposed to have any power in society, though, so nature thought it wouldn't matter. Enter white leftists who thought it would be great to bow down to women's whim when they found a new pet peeve to nag about, women's rights.
And instead of slapping them back into the kitchen, as they should have done, they fought with them to give them the power to vote and thus shape society. Based on emotions. Based on unchecked hysteria (remember, you can't slap women out of it anymore).
And by now they are making up totally insane stuff, have become largely insufferable cunts and emotional trainwrecks, and are even allowed to raise kids alone or work in education, where they further spread their insanity on vulnerable children and imprint them with emotions and madness.

or rather, to see it as a mental illness.

>they all told me
Ok so don't you think that at least one of my gay friends/family members would have told me about sexual abuse?

Here's another example. My uncle was married for 30 years and had 3 kids before he realized he was gay. Now he is married to a man. They've been together for over 20 years. When I asked him what made him change his mind after so long, he said that his repressive Catholic upbringing caused him to repress his true self.

>She's a woman
This is pretty much the end of the conversation.

Op is trying to apply logic to a woman. LOL. I have been married for 15 years, and I was late to that game too....I smashed the cat for years with many lucky ladies....100% of them are totally illogical. They have the minds of children. Even the ones you don't fuck. They are children also.

Try an experiment. Deal with a woman like you would deal with someone with a slight case of downs. Watch how your interactions become better over time. Just remember you are dealing with a child who the state sees as equal to you.

Everyone learns how to decide emotionally before they learn how to decide in any other way.

Emotions are why you learned to eat. Emotions are why you learned to walk. Emotions are why you learned to speak. Emotions are why you learned to make friends.

Logical decision making requires language. Complex decisions require sophisticated language. This is why children are dumb, they haven't learned enough language yet.

Your girlfriend isn't a victim of liberal conditioning. She's a product of an environment where decisions were largely made for her, facilitated by the most technologically and administratively sophisticated civilization in history.

She has to decide that it is worth learning how to be capable of more. Until then, she will continue to act like an animal, listening to the chemicals in her body and trusting that they are making the right decisions for her based on environmental conditions. She will probably never catastrophically fail by using emotional decisions, so it is rational for her to stay at her current level of sophistication.

Our emotions and instincts are very sophisticated. We should listen to them. But they are dumb. Adrenaline does not experience anything. Oxytocin does not detect anything. Acetylcholine does not think. Our cells simply respond to environmental stimulus.

There is a space between stimulus and response called choice. It is a very, very small space. But we can use our language abilities to carve it out a little more every day.

Our species has used that space to preserve the thoughts of people who died thousands of years ago. We have used it to predict the future with astonishing accuracy. We have used it to build this civilization that has made it so easy for us to throw this ability into the trash.

This

youtu.be/DWkuItbsQ74

Emotional reasoning can be good too. Beyond reason, beyond facts, beyond science, it is raw affection that leads each of us to love our fellow countrymen and our motherland like we love ourselves; and it is emotion above facts that pushes us to defend her against her many enemies