How Jewish is your name?

>JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthename.com/name/lauri
biblehub.com/greek/oro__3708.htm
biblehub.com/greek/3708.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

most names in the west are religious based names, and since Catholicism is about jews most of the names are Jewish in origin

>tfw your name is as far as possible from being jewish people never pronounce it right in israel

JUST

Shekel Goldstein

JQ 5000%

Forenames don't matter, you could call your child Jaykwon but it doesn't mean he's a nigger.

spotted a slav

It feels strange not being able to know your background. I can only go so far back before my history just ends.

F U C K

Biblical names are trash.
t. Kenneth

:)

Aaron brother

ITT: Brainlets are surprised that their Christian names are in fact rooted in Judaism

Well...My first name is Jesus. Very?

Plebs

Well a very jewish name for a very jewish guy

behindthename.com/name/lauri
>Pronounced LOW-ree
ree~

one of us, shmuel

It's 100% Lithuanian.

mine is directly from the Bible

its ok

Greek origin. Eat shit, alphabet agency
>give first name
>they get your IP
>can tie you to your IP while posting
>plausible deniability out the window

When blacks appropriated your name so it shows up as a girl name in the search results on google

>Origin of the name Kyle:

Transferred use of the surname originating from the region of the same name in southwestern Scotland. Kyle, a topographical term referring to a narrow, straight, channel, is derived from the Gaelic caol (narrow, a sound, a strait).

Not very jewy.

Latin master race

>Joshua
Don't even need to look it up.

OKAY A A RON!

Step aside plebs

Aaron and Moses are in actuality Ancient Egyptian in origin, despite their association with the Hebrews.

The names, that is.

m8 pls you're giving me nasty flashbacks, fuck that video

ok paco

That's pretty badass

>Austin Name Meaning

>English, French, and German:

> from the personal name Austin, a vernacular form of Latin Augustinus, a derivative of Augustus.

>This was an extremely common personal name in every part of Western Europe during the Middle Ages, owing its popularity chiefly to St. Augustine of Hippo (354–430), whose influence on Christianity is generally considered to be second only to that of St. Paul. Various religious orders came to be formed following rules named in his honor, including the ‘Austin canons’, established in the 11th century, and the ‘Austin friars’, a mendicant order dating from the 13th century. The popularity of the personal name in England was further increased by the fact that it was borne by St. Augustine of Canterbury (died c. 605), an Italian Benedictine monk known as ‘the Apostle of the English’, who brought Christianity to England in 597 and founded the see of Canterbury.

Hello Jaykwon

More specifically named after a god of food.

At least it's the most Chad heeb name

>name is so jewish less than 100 have it in Sweden

>tfw literally named after a Jew
>David

Teutonic and Swedish origin

MAXIMUS DICKUS

My name is literally derived from Christ.

Oh god no......:(((

I'm named Daniel, I come from a line of Irish Catholics that spans about 800 years, so fairly Jewish

Same as OP

>Vogt
>Fogt
>Faggot

100% Hebrew

Literally named after the first king of Israel

When they come for us will hiding be worth it anymore user?

my name is Andrey

Not at all

My name is the English version of the Greek name for an ugly, giant Canaanite who carried a baby across a river and it turned out to be Jesus. So, maybe a little Jewish?

>Well a very jewish name for a very jewish guy

Slimy kike!

Okay i guess

My middle name is Adhamh. How fucked am I?

WE

hello christopher

straight-from-the-book-of-Numbers Jewish

>tfw half bean

Actually, I'd like to see what my Hispanic heritage is like. That side of my family is full of light skinned, tall people. I'd imagine there's a good amount of Mediterranean blood there.

Oops

Oh fugg

Kenneth is the perfect name, no Jewish origin.

My first name is of Greek origin, my middle name is from Hebrew, my last name is Germanic.

First name Latin for victor and other one is French for famous warrior.
I dare anyone to have a manlier name than me.

>Tfw my ancestors were Finns that came here in the early 1900's
>They changed their name to sound more Anglo (It's actually Norman)
>Great grandfather went back home to fight in the Winter War
>Lost his fucking leg
>Came back home before the US got involved
>Names his kid an ENGLISH NAME
>Tfw dad names me Joshua

Feels bad man.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But seriously, most named are derived from greek words. Maybe (( they )) are just claiming everything is jewish to fuck with us?

> (OP)
>Well...My first name is Jesus. Very?
You have to go back

My name is Paolo

ROMAN MASTER RACE

bejamin was the wicked tribe
the one almost cut off entirely for withholding from judgement those wicked men that raped that innocent concubine to death which forced all the other tribes to waste thousands of lives defeating it in battle

the betrayal by the tribe of benjamin 1of 12 tribes) mirrors the betrayal by judas, 1 of 12 apostles

>Latin for victor
"user", I ...

>Name is colin
feelswhiteman

Nah, my name is female version of an Italian name. Not a female tho

0% kike
100% Christian
feels good

My full name (first, middle, and last) are all 100% Anglo/Norman. I'm also uncut. Feels pretty great.

Not Jewish at all, it's Vladimir

>Finnish
>Vladimir
R E M O V E

E

M

O

V

E

Viktor comes from latin's victor, oris, m.
I don't get it mate.
Anyhow, tired for your faggy grammar and shiiieeettt

Out of my way namelets

I don't want to share my name because you would immediately be able to find me, but it's not even slightly Jewish.

My name is old Germanic for "people-ruler".
Bible cucks need to cope.

Fuck

How could you not know this?

What's your excuse?

Mark is a common male given name and is derived from old Latin "Mart-kos", which means "consecrated to the god Mars", and also may mean "God of war" or "to be warlike". Marcus was one of the three most common given names in Ancient Rome. See Roman given names.

I'm so much better than you all it's not even funny

All of the most common white names are from the bible and thus of hebrew origin, you fucking morons. Being named "michael" "sam" or "luke" is not a kike conspiracy.

Cool.

Your name might not be that Jewish though after all. Upon further inspection Erel most likely comes from two Ancient Greek words:
>Orò ( I see)
biblehub.com/greek/oro__3708.htm
biblehub.com/greek/3708.htm
And
>El
which is the ancient greek word for light such as Helios , Hellas ( Hellas - El = light, las - stone earth)
Linguistic degredation explain the lack of some of the letters

tfw padraig tfw gaelic tfw fuck your god

>avtismvs maximvs

Not posting my name, but according to Google, my first name is the originates from Greece, but became most popular in England. For my last name, it originates from Germans, the Dutch, and Ashkenazi Jews.
>tfw 1/3 chance I might haveJewish roots

Then who are the real jews

>From the Hebrew name מִיכָאֵל (Mikha'el) meaning "who is like God?". This is a rhetorical question, implying no person is like God. Michael is one of the seven archangels in Hebrew tradition and the only one identified as an archangel in the Bible.

>tfw first name is a meme, literally means "Jehovah has heard"
I want death

Pas-ha : the Jewish word for Passover
You lost man

It's pesach you dumb goy. Your numbers prove you're of satan. Stupid goy on Sup Forums for the sole purpose of lying.