Somali Kiwi here. Why is Sup Forums always trying to blame Muslims for things the Jews do? I'm a moderate Muslim...

Somali Kiwi here. Why is Sup Forums always trying to blame Muslims for things the Jews do? I'm a moderate Muslim, and a law abidong citizen, so I don't understand why we cant join togeyher to fight Jewish degeneracy. They are our common enemy.pol/Muslim alliance when?

Get cancer and die.

It must be fun living in a western country, and being able to practice a more liberal version of Islam without any consequences. Also, Islam ignores tons of things from Judaism and Christianity, as opposed to simply re-writing laws, you morons went full autistic, by claiming almost all of what was said about Jesus, and other historical data didn't actually happen. Go blow yourself up.

>moderate Muslim

Until you faggots completely reconcile your retarded sand nigger ideology with those of the Western societies you seek refuge from, you can't be expected to be taken seriously. Disavow radicalism, disavow Sharia, disavow violence against apostates then we can talk.

nice try faggot LOL at least the jews are smart when they fuck around, you guys are so bloody obvious that only the truly stupid take your side. I'll take the jewish state over sharia any fucking day, although that's a right wing jewish state mind you, fuck all this lefty nonsense

you are lower than monkeys. The only thing thats uglier than the cross is the crescent.

your book is disgusting
exactly

>moderate muslim

Leave islam, or get fucked. I'd rather die trying to exterminate your pedo bastards then to sit complacently. Shits going on too long

Why are the vast majority of Somalis in Europe on welfare while your neighbour Eritreans manage to hold a job?

I have a job and pay tax. My beliefs are my own business....

This.

>My beliefs are my own business

This is true. But when people who share your beliefs kill cartoonists, shoot up peaceful cities and kill children in the name of those beliefs, your beliefs become other people's business.

You can't expect to reserve the right to violence against people who don't share your beliefs and on the other claim the right to have your beliefs protected by the same people you would slaughter as unbelievers if you could.

Not when your beliefs hurt others.

White natuonalists killed 6 million Jews

Get the fuck out of my country

Muslims have killed millions more over the course of their history. They are corruntely also oppressing millions of women and raping millions of children.

Nobody is saying we need to be more tolerant towards Nazis, yet somehow we're supposed to accept your crap? No. Fuck you and Allah with a rake.

>Moderate Muslim

So you whisper "Allah Snackbar" while one of your kin is raping a 12 year old and chopping off the heads of a Buddhist or Westerner. You are a fucking plague, and I pray to the Gods of everywhere we eliminate you cunts before you gain anymore influence. So far so good.

You can. Sadly /nupol/ has been invaded by brainwashed T_D cultists whom believe Hitler was the bad guy, Muslims not Jews are the problem etc. Theres still some normal, redpilled people here who know we can work together to end Jewish domination and degeneracy.

Why are you suddenly the thought police? Most of the posters here fantasise about having sex with lolis, so should you all go to Jail??

At least you acknowledge the moral equivalence between radical Islam and violent ethno-Nationalists. That's a promising start. I sincerely hope for a future in which there is no more Islamic terror. But more of you need to disavow.

kys

Who are you voting for?

Fuck you for claiming to be Somalian. I am true Somalian, bitch.

so many jews in this thread larping as white bois

Ok I disavow. Now what?

Fpbp

Your actually helping the savage ones expand there influence by supporting (((ISIS))). But you wouldn't understand that, since your /nupol and bluepilled.

Labour because I dont like chinese

This is now an nz thread.

Get the fuck out of that country

Kikes have successfully duped a lot of rightwingers into believing that Muslims are their most immediate problem, when the only reason Muslim immigrants are coming to white countries is due to Jewish lobbyists and politicians opening up the borders

You again? Dude all you do is make bait threads, you're the one kiwi with the Nazi flag, it's very easy to tell who you are

Encourage others to do so with an end to ending the taboo surrounding the critique of the violent, anti-social parts of the Islamic doctrine.

Same hydra; different head.

Find a better god, one you don't have to pray to.

Hitler was a German nationalist you Dolt.

"As for the unbelievers, it is the same whether or not you forewarn them; they will not have faith. God has set a seal upon their hearts and ears; their sight is dimmed and grievous punishment awaits them." (Surah 2 verses 6 and 7)

Now it's okay for me to kill you in the name of the prophet Mohommad (pbuh). You're not a real Muslim and therefore are an apostate and must be brutally killed

>complain about west being pacifist
>complain about degeneracy
>Islam allows war, that's bad!
>Islam isn't feminist enough!
>Islam is too masculine!
>9/11 USS liberty done by Mossad, Support Gaddafi, Assad, ISIS is CIA
>But I can't be Muslim because they're terrorists!

It's the Shaytan on your shoulder acting as your own personal JIDF agent for your own heart. It will let you believe the truth about everything except Islam.

>somali kiwi
>horse mouse

Go back to your country, Mohammed.

muslim dindu, who would have guessed there was such a thing?

moderate muslim, no such thing

is he fighting for his sexy muslime queen?

You come into good countries and turn them into shitholes like the countries you come from. Your version of 'being good and law abiding' usually makes normal humans like us sick to our stomachs. We have such a different world view that we have no benefit in interacting with you in any way.

I wish we could remove every last one of you from our country.

You're not a kiwi. You might legally be a New Zealand citizen, but you're not a kiwi. If you don't share our values, you're not kiwi. If you don't have a historical connection to the land you're not kiwi. If your ancestors didn't come here on a Waka, or a colonial ship, or didn't fight and die as an ANZAC, or weren't here when the Queen was crowned, or came here to sacrifice build a nation of peace and prosperity, you're not a kiwi. You or your parents came here because we give you more benefits, or to exploit the standard of living we sacrificed for.

>a law abidong citizen
By that you mean Sharia, and not kaffir laws, don't you?

Get.The.Fuck.Out.