archive.is/bLHMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

start voting kid rock BWEEEEEEEE

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes was great

archive.is/bLHMI

wtff

>Rotten Tomatoes
People still use that?

but I am watching your movies Mr. Spergberg, I'm just downloading them all online without paying for them.

>Old enough to remember the golden era of movies from the 80's and 90's.
>Nothing of that caliber has been made for almost 20 years now.
>Every new movie is either cape shit, star wars shit, a remake that shoehorns in diversity, or a combination of the three.
>Every single movie uses CGI to the point that you feel like you are watching a cartoon. Epidemic of uncanny valley.
>Action stars are no longer roided up savage masculine types like Arnold or Stallone. They are crossfit pussy types, or women.
>Kids won't know what it is like to grow up in the era when "everyone wanted to be Arnold" because of how alpha he was.
>They wonder why people don't go to movies anymore.

Name one movie that has come in the past 10 years that will stand the test of time the same way movies from the 70's, 80's and 90's have.

>Doug Creutz, a media analyst at Cowen and Company, wrote of the film in a research note, “Our high expectations appear to have been crushed by a 19 Rotten Tomatoes score.”
>“I think it’s the destruction of our business”- Brett Ratner, hack director
Literally whining that an informed public means they sometimes can't get away with making passionless pieces of shit the way they've done for as long as Hollywood existed.
Metacritic is much better, anyway.

YOU'LL EAT WHAT WE GIVE YOU AND YOU'LL FUCKING LIKE IT, YOU SIMPLE LITTLE SHIT! WE ARE THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

U L T R A T H I C C

Movies are done

>movies
people still do that?

>arnold the bean-burning cuck

LOTR trilogy.

Haha judentears

Movie called whiplash
It's bretty gud

Connecticut ?

You're a nostalgic faggot. Movies have gotten better. Interstellar. star wars with a black & white race relationship. Minions.

I don't know. I got it from Sup Forums

sTop trolling

Complete garbage compared to the books.

Instead of The Hobbit. They could call it The Faggot.

Horror movies are actually experiencing many improvements now that the Chinese have bought out many of our movie studios. While some worry, and rightfully so, about Communist subversion within these films one can not ignore the oriental's affinity with the horror genre. The return to a more cerebral horror will stimulate the resurgence of classic horror.
The problem with American movie studios in regards to horror is they forgot the very simple lessons of their forebears such as Hitchcock who said, "There is no terror in the bang; only in the expectation of it.". The orientals never forgot this and thus, make superior horror.

Passion of the Christ.

he said past 10 years

no :)

when they get half way through movie and need to do product placements

>Hollywood complaining about low ticket sales

I'm just one person, so I don't contribute much to their declining sales, but...I'm done seeing Hollywood movies. It was bad enough when everything was a re-boot or re-make of something. When the actors start violently admonishing you for not going along with their agenda, that's the final nail in the coffin. They have zero respect for me and the feeling is now mutual.

China is one giant mcdonalds for "creativity".

You sir have never watched a Chinese horror movie. That much is plain.

That will be an interesting argument for the future.
Will there be more communist agents in Hollywood now or when China buys out and takes over?
My money is on right now, at least the Chinese flavor of communism isn't controlled by kikes. That's probably the main reason they haven't collapsed yet and are doing moderately well for themselves.

DESU if America gets any worse I might learn how to speak Mandarin and move to China, if I am going to be assaulted, blackballed, and arrested for speaking out against communism, I might as well not have to deal with niggers and shitskins.

You can say that about quite a few iconic 80s and early 90s movies, too. I'm looking at you, Blade Runner.

The difference between the Jew and the Chinaman are this; the Chinaman wants money more than he wants subversion. The Jew has slowly but surely ruined his own business within Hollywood by making movies no one wants to watch because they are too subversive and divisive. He irritates the sensibilities of the common man.
I for one welcome orientals into Hollywood with open arms. I know that they want our money more than they want to brainwash us, and therefore will create superior films.

Or maybe a chink dashcam is better horror than anything the west could ever hope to produce. Except of course fiction like the holocaust.

>Just came from IT
>Theater filled with normies and their gfs
>Girls snapchatting in the middle of the movie
>People had phone notifications set to flash the light, also using on full brightness
>Mexican brought her one year old with her
>Lots of little kids

Movie itself captured the 90's movie feeling when there wasn't anything scary happening. Clown was a CGI mess and they took lots of liberties regarding the book, 8/10

This is also true, the lack of humanity in the oriental should affect the terror of a film positively. In horror, the author must go to the darkest pits of their soul to drudge up terrible imagery. While a western man is more creative, his soul is usually clean and humane. When you suffer, so does he.
The oriental has no soul, the darkness he can pull forth is limited only by his creativity. The cruelty of the oriental man should make for some excellent stories in the future.

>subjecting yourself to Jewish propaganda
>2012+5
shiggy diggy

Hohol Justice Warrior

Baby Driver

I honestly don't even know how the movie industry says alive. 80% of them are shit even for normies.

what you mean ?

anyone care to explainö