Have you reverted back to Islam yet? Did you know that YOU were born as a Muslim...

Have you reverted back to Islam yet? Did you know that YOU were born as a Muslim? A Muslim means "one that submits to the will of God". You were born in that state which is in accordance to God's will. It's only once you reach puberty you become responsible for your disbelief in the oneness of God.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

Let's look at why Islam is objectively superior to every other way of life.

>believes the creator is one not three (pure monotheism).
>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them).
>many modest women that dress like the righteous virgin Mary (may God be pleased with her).
>has God's law instead of man-made, conflicting laws and ideas.
>currency of gold rather than paper.
>provides basic resources for Christians and Jews that pay tax (food, clothing and shelter etc).
>pagans are sentenced to death if they refuse to abandon their pagan beliefs.
>if there are sufficient witnesses, a death penalty for homosexual activities, rape, adultery and murder.
>if there are sufficient witnesses, lashes are received for fornicating, drinking alcohol and taking drugs.
>if there are sufficient witnesses, the hand is cut for stealing.
>destroys racism.
>destroys tribalism.
>destroys nationalism.
>unites people under one flag. ("There is no God worthy of worship but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God". See flag above).

You only have to look at the problems with Brexit and all other political problems to see what a disorganized mess democracy is. Democracy is a failure. When will you admit it? It's not too late to revert back to Islam. You'll have a fresh start in life. Islam is the solution for degeneracy. You know it makes sense.

TAKBIR! ALLAHU AKBAR! GOD IS THE GREATEST!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ
strawpoll.me/13905054
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just a reminder that there's not a single place in the Bible where the messenger Jesus (peace be upon him) tells people to worship him. Let's look at what the messenger Jesus (peace be upon him) supposedly said according to the Bible.

John 14:28

"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

>I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I

Jesus the messenger (peace be upon him) just humiliated all those that worship him rather than worshipping God alone. (Pure monotheism).

Prophet Trump is the 45th Prophet of Islam.

وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

Quran: 5:116.

Have you ever read/listened to the Quran? This is an English audio interpretation if you haven't listened to it before.

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ

is that why it is okay to fuck little kids? are you going to fly off on your pegasus to the moon? i really used to think that christianity had some unbelievable shit until this goon shows up and beats the brakes of mythology.

Trump will destroy Israel

Jews fuck little kids and sacrifice them too. Quit your bullshit

oh shit, a reason to dislike hooks and sand fiends in the same thread. fuck around. are you going to shoot up my newspaper and run over some stupid people in the street or do you have a full afternoon of goat fucking planned?

Remove Islam from the home land, and see their reach wither.

>The goatfucker is STILL using "reverted" in his shitty copypasta
>Only having 4 brain cells makes him think this will convert the kaffir easily

Turn your back on Guinness and submit your will to your creator before it's too late. Don't go to the grave as an Atheist/Christian. Big mistake.

Why is marrying an 8 year old acceptable in your religion?

The Prophet (pbuh) didn't have intercourse with his wife until she reached puberty. There was no transgression from an Abrahamic religious perspective. Christians believe Mary was 12 when she married Joseph, so don't be a hypocrite.

‘History of Joseph the Carpenter’ confirms that Mary was 12 years old when betrothed to Joseph. Chapter 3 and 4 states:

3. Now when righteous Joseph became a widower, my mother Mary, blessed, holy, and pure, was already twelve years old. For her parents offered her in the temple when she was three years of age, and she remained in the temple of the Lord nine years.

Second question, why is murder of innocents acceptable in islam?

Troll or not, Eat shit and die you useless cum bucket faggot goat raper.

مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَٰلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنَّهُ مَنْ قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِنْهُمْ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 32

So you're murdering random Europeans because of something that jews have done?
You di realise that by doing that you are playing into their hands, rught? You're only helping them!
Muslims need to realise that since the 60s you have been used as an attack dog by the jews, the same as Americans & Europeans.
We're all being played by them. Open your eyes.

Muslim men, women and children are being murdered on a daily basis. It's naive to think that there won't be people out there seeking revenge.

God has told me personally that Islam consists entirely of goat fucking assholes that smell like shit and can't advance their stupid belief system without a constant threat of violence. Not anything related to God, but shills of the Saudi Royal family.

Next time, before you have the desire to post such an evil statement, say "A'udhu billahi min ash-shaytaan-ir-rajeem".
I seek refuge in Allah(swt) from the accursed Satan. Then God willing, the thoughts to post it will go away.

insh'Allah they will all be muslim my brother one day

Jesus is a beacon of light and hope for both this world and whatever world awaits us.

Muhammad was a child molester. HE FUCKED A 9 YEAR OLD GIRL. 9 YEARS. He fucked someone like pic related, AS A MAN OVER THE AGE OF 50.

WTF :S

It's okay though because the son of god died for Muhammad's sins aswell.

Ameen.

The Prophet (pbuh) didn't have intercourse with his wife until she reached puberty. There was no transgression from an Abrahamic religious perspective. Christians believe Mary was 12 when she married Joseph, so don't be a hypocrite.

‘History of Joseph the Carpenter’ confirms that Mary was 12 years old when betrothed to Joseph. Chapter 3 and 4 states:

3. Now when righteous Joseph became a widower, my mother Mary, blessed, holy, and pure, was already twelve years old. For her parents offered her in the temple when she was three years of age, and she remained in the temple of the Lord nine years.

Fuck your god you goat fucking pieces of shit. Your god doesn't exist, but if you really want to meet him I can always make your journey a bit faster by blowing your brains out with a shotgun. Just you wait when another crusade is called upon and we come and rape all your women Ahmed.

>language looks like serpents
not into that evil shit, kid.

>just you wait when another crusade is called upon

You'll do nothing you fat larper.

Oh believe me Ahmed, I will do something.

Well the invitation is still there for you to submit your will to God alone and not associate partners to him.

You was born out of your mom's pussy you fucking moron!! She literally has to push your stupid ass out!! SO FUCK ISLAM!!! IT'S ALL BULLSHIT!!!!

Oh yeah thanks for reminding me, iam muslim.

yeah, shes hot...

Fuck your satanic man. No man is god, mohammed included. You will die soon, abrahamic scum.

>larping this hard

Pathetic

I have already submit myself to the one true god, but it's definitely not your suicide bombing, goat fucking, plane hijacking piece of shit that you fags worship.

>have you reverted to savagry today, white man?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH move along mohamedanian.

You are lower than monkeys
Paganism>monkeyism

Revenge on 11 year old swedish girls because israelis want the middle east cleared for greater israel?
How is that justifiable?

I second this.

Islam has something very "animalistic" "beasty" to it. They promise men all kinds of sexual pleasures. Allow sex with animals etc. etc. Muhammad and his strange visions, the satanic verses, the cruelty and inhuman behavior towards sinners, whereas Jesus embraced and forgave them. I can not find the moral beauty in Islam which I can find in Jesus and Christianity.

Muhammad himself thought of the "spirit/angel" he got visited by as of a demon but his very old first wife encouraged him to listen to the "angel". In fact the people surrounding Muhammad, his uncle, his wife and their knowledge of Christianity makes it possible that it was a scheme from the first day to start a counter movement. Islam has to many "human" flaws to it, and truly shows our fallen side. I highly appreciate the modesty and god pleasing live some of them live.

get the fuck out of this board, it's a nationalist board, what do you think you muslims will do?
CONVERT PEOPLES?
Hell no we are not liberal or leftists cucks, we aware you are the true ennemy scum of humanity.

According to scripture he consummate the marriage as she was 9 years old. There is no much room for debate left.

Anyway look what his 1. degree cousin marriage did to the muslim people e.g. Pakistan. They are severely inbred.

strawpoll.me/13905054

>>pagans are sentenced to death if they refuse to abandon their pagan beliefs.
non-abrahamic?
do atheists count?

what about when you are a baby and you get raped by a muslim? because then surely you are not a muslim, or it wouldnt have been islamically legal for the muslim to rape you?

Yeah totally, the religion of sister fucking and child rape is the solution to degeneracy. Why are you not all on board yet anons?
I mean it's not like islam hasnt evolved since the 6th century or anything. And it's not like muslims are fucking backwards retards with no grasp of personal agency or anything either.
sage
slide thread

All religions outside the Abrahamic religions are pagan. Atheism is paganism too.

>no worshiping any gods means worshiping multiple gods
what did he mean by this?

Most atheists worship Darwin.

i have literally never met an atheist who thought Darwin was god

Obeying Darwin is a form of worship.

…from `Uday b. Hatim who said: I came to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace) wearing a gold collar around my neck: He said to me: “O `Uday, take it off as it is a pagan thing on your neck”. He said: I took it off and I went to him while he was reciting the chapter of Bara’a and he was reciting the following verse: {They have taken as lords beside Allah their rabbis and their priests…}. I asked: O Messenger of Allah, we don’t worship them and [The Prophet] replied: “but do they not make impermissible what Allah has made permissible and do they not make permissible what Allah has made impermissible and you do that?” I replied: ‘yes’ and he said: “then that it is [a form] worshipping them”…

Can't revert to a lie that doesn't exist.

What is a lie?

yeah I did some gay shit and drugs back in the day and i have since repented so what should I just kill myself

how are they obeying him?

No. We all commit sins. Just revert back to Islam and you will be forgiven.

Islam erases all sins committed prior to becoming a Muslim.

Allah says :

“Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief), their past will be forgiven. But if they return (thereto), then the examples of those (punished) before them have already preceded (as a warning)”

[Quran 8:38]

Whaddya think o me now?

Your prophet, your creed, your life.

Nice bait.

By accepting his theory that we came from Monkeys.

You just keep spending your life dancing to the Lambada on the streets and worshipping Neymar and see where it gets you then.

he doesn't say that. you don't even know what evolution is
and believing him is not obeying him

according to shia muslims she was 20 years old , politics made scholars rewrite history so the umayad khaliphate gain points

“but do they not make impermissible what Allah has made permissible and do they not make permissible what Allah has made impermissible and you do that?” I replied: ‘yes’ and he said: “then that it is [a form] worshipping them”…

By planting peas that shows hereditary. Dangerous stuff, that.

wahabism is a british thing

this is bait

Shias are one of the sects that will be in the hellfire. Innovators.

when the west will understand that we muslims are the ones who stood against wahabism and suffered the most from wahabism

but what is Darwin making permissible?
he presented a theory. he didn't tell anybody what they should and shouldn't do

this is wahabism , they say you are going to hell and think they have the right to kill you , they hijacked sunnism

He said we came from monkeys. Many people listened to him and accepted it. Pagans.

but he didn't say that. you don't have the knowledge on this subject to discuss it seems.
and believing someone is not obeying them

Stop saying Wahabism. It's not Wahabism. It's the Haqq from the Hadiths.

yeah he's wrong, your immaginary friend created all of us

the hadiths approved by Umayad scholars , like Imran IBN Hattan one of the Bukhari(s men who praised the killer of imam Ali

>implying it's even scientifically possible for the universe to come from nothing at all

No thanks, I'm white.

Wow, the levels of mental gymnastics you're going through here. it reeks of desperation, utterly pathetic.

So? God is for all races.

Islamic tradition known as Hadith states that in his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

May Allah(swt) guide you to the straight path.

The Aryan is not a base creature like a nigger or semite, who are nothing more than animals cut off from God. The Aryan unites with God directly through his own Being.

No, Im from the land of the unbeliever so I can still eat bacon and be save at the end.
I also know the catch phrase to become a muslim so if one of you fag try to kill me, he will get punishment from his god for killing a fellow muslim.
Lets look at why Islamist country are objectively the rectum of the planet?
Meh, my God is powerfull but at 30 I need to ask my mom to help me fuck my cousin.
Meh, Im the chosen one but I live in the worst country in the world beside sub saharan Africa.
Meh, look at those multi-god Poo that still have it better then me.

>reverted back to Islam
>BACK to islam
So, you successfully left without being killed the first time? Is it even possible to re-convert? Wouldn't you be put to death for admitting you left at all?

This is nothing but arrogance and delusion.

Show me in the Bible where the Lord Jesus Christ says "I'm not God don't worship me".

There were many places in the Bible where Jesus claimed to be God:

I and my Father are one. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. John 10:30-33

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. John 8:56-59

Its funny that you're quoting John 14 but you forgot the part where Jesus says this:

Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? John 14:8-9

People worshipped Jesus and he never refused it:

Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. John 20:27-29

And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. Matthew 8:2-3

It would seem that way to an animal. Only an Aryan can know the transcendent light of truth, while you niggerbeasts grope in the dark.

Where are you getting your information from ?, your prophet was a sex maniac he just waited until she was 9 and then had sex with her, he didn't care about puberty

Where does it say Mary was 12 when she married Joseph ?, if its not in the Bible and you can't back it up with credible evidence then you're just being intellectually dishonest

“‘Of all the commandments, which is the most important?’ ‘The most important one,’ answered Jesus, ‘is this: Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’” (Mark 12:28-30).

Notice that Jesus was quoting the first commandment from the book of Deuteronomy 6:4-5. Jesus confirmed not only that this commandment is still valid, but also that it is the most important of all the commandments. If Jesus thought that he himself is God, why did not he say so? Instead, he stressed that God is one. The man who questioned Jesus understood this, and what the man says next makes it clear that God is not Jesus, for he said to Jesus: “‘Well said, teacher,’ the man replied. ‘You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him.’” (Mark 12:32).

Your prophet was demon possessed, how do you explain the satanic verses, if Satan was easily able to posses Muhammad then why is he reliable ?

Jesus was a kike

Islam doesn't erase your sinful nature, its pretty retarded that all your sins are erased yet you still sin every single day.

even if islam did look good on paper, it doesn't look to be doing so well as far as providing stable quality of life. a lot of primitive and barbaric shit going on that you just don't see in christian civilizations.

democracy and islam are both shit

Fuck off.

Everyone is born Muslim except for the rebellious devil (the white race)

The so-called Muslim countries don't have the Shariah implemented. Christian civilizations are pretty degenerate and become more degenerate by the day.

fuck off goat fucker

The problem with you faggots is that you place your entire faith on that false prophet who is burning in hell named Muhammad, you have to understand that Muhammad was illiterate and he was too retarded to understand the trinity, the God of the Bible is one God but manifests himself as three personalities, Muhammad was so stupid that he literally thought that the triune God was three separate entities. Allah is a different

Water is a trinity because water is ONE element but it exists in three forms liquid water, ice and water vapor.

In Mark chapter 12 he was addressing the pharisees because they simply asked him what was the first commandment however in John chapter 8 and 10 he told them that he was God which is why they hated him and wanted to stone him.

Just admit that you don't know nothing about the Bible the same way Muhammad didn't understand anything.

Jesus can't lie about anything because he was sinless.