Friendly reminder these people are a far greater threat to European and American identity and culture than anyone else

Friendly reminder these people are a far greater threat to European and American identity and culture than anyone else.

Asians and Jews assimilate well into Europe. You have your fair bunch of asshat elite "Chosen" but pic related is actively involved in setting up shop through Madrasas, immigration policy, legislation, and news agencies.

Nope. JEWS ARE TEH ENEMY.

saudi arabia military spending a year is 85 billion dollars which put it 2nd place behind the usa.

No they're really not. Because most European posters on this site are actually Arabs. Not Jews.
Because The house of Saud has actively sent their princes into both American and European parliaments and sitting right next to heads of state to influence political and military action.

Because the kingdom basically bought out right to pretty much every major news agency in the west after 9/11 and has been on a massive friendly campaign or hush campaign ever since.
Because the kingdom is the one really influencing immigration policy in Europe.

The kingdom is setting up shop everywhere in Europe and you guys keep pointing your fingers at the Shekelers. Pretty fucking convenient for the kingdom.

I prefer the kingdom to the kikes.

agree that the Saudis are a cancer and have been waging a subtle war against the West. disagree about Jews, their rhetoric, activism and influence have rendered government and society in general incapable of even perceiving the threat by either. they are both cancer, Jews probably more so.

>Asians and Jews assimilate well into Europe
>Jews assimilate
No they don't, that's the whole point of being a jew. Ethnic exclusion and soft-separatism.

This shilling is pointless, kike. We know about you. The jig is up shlomo, might as well try and escape to some mountain shithole while you can before we round you all up and ship you to niggertown

Eastern Orthodox actually. Family has spent hundreds of years fighting off the Jihadi's.

They are, have always been and will continue to be the greatest threat.

I'll stand by a Jew any day over the Arabs.

I disagree. Because it says alot about the general state of Western society and even White people for that matter that they can fall victim to mindless propaganda about shitting up your own dinner table. And the ones involved in these types of subversive affairs are few and far between, but I will grant that they carry some serious weight.

That being said, still think about the strategy of the Jew vs. the Muslim.

Sell you on shit v. force you to convert or die.

t. Schlomo Shekelstein

>I'll stand by a Jew any day over the Arabs.
fair enough, many Evangelicals sadly share the same opinion. however i need to ask why does it have to be one or the other? both are threats, why not stand against both?
>Because it says alot about the general state of Western society and even White people for that matter that they can fall victim to mindless propaganda
However weak or strong western society is and how prone they are to falling victim to propaganda is immaterial. it could even be argued they are weak and susceptible because of the Jew but for the sake of argument let's just say western society is just innately weak. does that give Jews or anyone for that matter free license to manipulate them at will, is it ok because western society right now is weak? of course not. weak or strong we being taken advantage of. if Jews were just responsible for superficial PC/SJW annoyances maybe i'd agree with you. but their stranglehold on the media, news, entertainment and government is precisely when enables they and the Saudis to wreck the west to the point we can't even acknowledge it. if anything it has been the Jews that enabled the Saudis. that makes them far worse in the grand scheme, forced conversion or not.

> You have your fair bunch of asshat elite "Chosen" but pic related is actively involved in setting up shop through Madrasas, immigration policy, legislation, and news agencies.

At you expense. I hope the funding of dry run of event that is to be commemorated tomorrow is a reminder about sticking out with the bad people. You are in Afghanistan forever thanks to them.

How cute. Just how exactly did they get to our countries?

>meanwhile hispanics pour over the american border in droves

there's a more immediate threat at the moment

MAKE THE KSA THE #1 EXPORTER OF GLASS IN THE WORLD, NOW!

>Because The house of Saud has actively sent their princes into both American and European parliaments and sitting right next to heads of state to influence political and military action.

Jews have already been doing this for decades. AIPAC, Jewish control of the federal reserve, etc.

>oh hey goy, remember that this 1 group of semitic dick-cutters are better than the other group of semitic dick-cutters

Friendly reminder that no European should side with anyone who mutilate baby-dicks.
>inb4 a burher posting about how their dick-cutting is different than mudslimes and kikes

You know who left the side gate open at Constantinople? It was a kike.

Saudi Arabia and Israel are allies retard.

If you want to make a case for why Westerners are weak and susceptible to Jews then you have to go back to the WASPs, who set the stage for communists with the massive marketing campaign to sell shit 24/7 throughout the 50's and 60's, which translated into Communists trying to subvert the U.S. through this marketing network which finally led to Jews trying to get a cut.
Also it's a tough sell to say they have a stranglehold on the media when Saudi Arabia is the one pushing for the hush stories. Jews are just there to collect the shekels. Jews have a problem certainly. Their culture of extreme Nepotism and constant greed has helped exasperate the situation. But I'd hardly call the Jews the grand engineers. Some maybe, but as a general consensus, nah. They are just amazing at getting every penny they can.
Also remember that Jews have been involved in Western affairs for millennia, but they have practically never been on the cusp of domination or even entertained the thought. Just more shekels.
Islam has been since it's dawning nothing more than a military strategy for world domination. And once oil became a thing, they pounced.

Arab influx in Europe has practically nothing to do with Jews, and pointing out some cunty SJW bitch doesn't negate the constant stream of money in Parliaments pockets from the kingdom to shut up and take it.

Hispanics are being driven out in droves.

And what's come of it exactly? Because last I checked these are the most prosperous and peaceful times in human history.

>But they have more money and stuff!

So what.

Because money talks. Jews have always been about money first. It's why they are not liked. But it's hardly a comparison to them wanting total global hegemony.
While the Kingdom is actively seeking it.

Jews run the subversive media and have been the cohesive, driving force behind the liberal destruction of our society. We wouldn't have to worry about any nonwhite immigration if it wasn't for this.

Read the whole thread faggot, there's like 23 posts.

>If you want to make a case for why Westerners are weak and susceptible to Jews
i don't. that wasn't the point. as i said earlier whether the West was weak or strong to influence and propaganda is neither here nor there. we are being manipulated regardless.
>Also it's a tough sell to say they have a stranglehold on the media when Saudi Arabia is the one pushing for the hush stories.
see pic related, Saudis are a relatively new player at this
>Also remember that Jews have been involved in Western affairs for millennia, but they have practically never been on the cusp of domination or even entertained the thought.
i don't think Jews are out for overt domination either, just control and manipulation which includes diluting and weakening threats and competitors. many times at the West's expense.
>Jews trying to get a cut
>Jews are just there to collect the shekels.
>They are just amazing at getting every penny they can.
>Just more shekels.
>But they have more money and stuff!
>So what.
do you honestly believe it just all about money? you seem to want to push this narrative hardcore and marginalize their role in this.