Who is this race baiter?

This guy has successfully achieved making a viral selfie video of himself going APE-shit on a police officer.

After taking the video, he's uploaded it to multiple websites (facebook, twitter, world star hip hop, youtube, etc.) and is making sure his buffoonery is seen by as many as possible.

From his Twitter you can see he's a race-baiting Obama supporter.

So questions:
1.) Where did the video take place?
2.) What is his criminal record? I suspect the officer ran his plates, and knowing who he was dealing with, took extra precautions.
3.) Fuck this ape.

twitter.com/Choco_Optimus/status/906686851079180288

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RodriguezThaGod/status/906967285826555910
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill all jews

What happens in the video? I'm deaf

Randell Minott
East Orange, NJ

I hear ya brother, being deaf sucks

I'm deaf too guys ;_;

That fucking sucks. I can't even imagine what it be like to have never experienced the sublime beauty of music.

It would almost be as bad as being blind and not even understanding the concept of color.

"Feels good man"

hes aloud to have his pistol out nigger.

Good work shitlord. What else can we learn about this emotionally distressed screaming monkey?

1. Not a uniform officer/deputy/trooper. I'd say officer otherwise his patch would say sheriff.
2. What is the cop doing just listening to the cunt rant? He is maintaining 0 control of the contact. He should have cited the contact, or issued a warning and left.

I am not sold that this is a genuine video. Or else the citizen in question ran into an AO for something else goimg on. Wrong place and time. But nooooo "muh blacks in merica gedding murdad by the poleese"

He does have a point though. Cops aren't supposed to take their guns out unless they have a reason for doing so. "Walking up to a car driven by a black male" doesn't sound like a reason they would be allowed to do it.

yes pls

He pulled a gun on a guy for a turn signal. Do you guys actually think the cops are your friends after Charlottesville?

>2. What is the cop doing just listening to the cunt rant? He is maintaining 0 control of the contact.

Hahahaha. This is how I know you're single. Sometimes you just gotta let people rant so they feel better.

Happens all the time with women. You don't say, "YOU'RE WRONG, DEAR. YOU'RE WRONG! YOU'RE WRONG!" You sit there and listen to her rant.

This is the same kind of pity I have for atheists actually.

The nig ranting and raving at an otherwise relaxed cop (allegedly a cop, as opposed to an actor all tacticooled out) doesn't give us the totality ofthe circumstances. We didn't see the initial contact. Or the drivers behavior before the film was rolling.

they can do it whenever they feel like it, particularly if they are facing a violent, unstable situation.
The baboon driver was emotionally unstable.
The officer never had the gun unholstered in the video
What planet do you live on where you begin verbally abusing someone investigating a crime?

>they can do it whenever they feel like it

Nope. They have protocols to follow.

You shitheels on here are disconnected from reality.

nigger:Oogah boogah OOGAH BOOGAH MUH FUGGAH?!?!
cop: ok, ok, yes (I'm assuming he is talking to dispatch and not the nigger)

>comparing your woman to a nigger
>comparing your relationship to a traffic stop/investigatory detention

Wanna know how I know you dont know shit about subject control? You don't treat contacts with citizens the same as a relationship dickhead.

I'm calling BS on the whole video. Noneof it looks right. If anything this poor jig drove through an AO of some drug interdiction activity.

>car
I'm confused. Why wasn't the jigaboo shot? The police have 1 fucking job. Why are we even still paying them?

This.

Departmental policy is another issue here. What department is the Ofc. from? I am willing to bet he didn't exceed his departmental standards. Why are you hell bent on defending this nigger off of 2 minutes of footage? Nobody died. Nobody got shot.

Why can't nigger resist chimping?

>They have protocols to follow.
what law did the LEO break?

>police kill black man
>black people get mad
>police dont kill black man
>black people get mad

Why does this guy think he should be allowed to scream and berate an employee doing his job? When did people decide police were punching bags. These people need some respect.

Obama's son

Sup Forums: "He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger!"
Me: "I don't think cops should take out their guns without a good reason during a traffic stop."
Sup Forums: "Why are you defending this man so much?"

Hahahaha.

I'm always the voice of reason on here. Some of you guys sound legitimately disconnected from reality. The other day on here there was a topic about that little girl who called an InfoWars reporter a "fucking idiot" and one of the posters in the topic said he would hit the girl if she said that to him. Like... really? You would hit a little girl if she called you a fucking idiot? You would get arrested if you did that shit.

You guys are a bunch of mentally ill weirdos on here.

And people say black men are masculine. Truth is they think like 13 year old boys. Super emotional.

>going up to a nigger's car in the dark of night, unable to see properly

I didn't see a drawn weapon in the video he posted.

>I'm always the voice of reason on here
who in the blue hell are you?

Spotted the nigger

>Truth is they think like 13 year old boys.
read this.
sound like any particular "culture" you know of?

Aside from them being black, this video makes it painfully obvious why everyone hates niggers

>everyone hates niggers
that's racist

twitter.com/RodriguezThaGod/status/906967285826555910

Pewdiepie getting woke

Infowars has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

1. What law did the officer break? Or even what departmental reg? What department does heeven work for?

2. Where in the video (which might I add is ALLL you have to base your end of the argument on) does the officer have his gun out ?

3. I again repeat: why are you defending this guy? I've had guns drawn on me before by LE and I can understand it, given the social climate today.

4. Wherever you came from you have to go back.

5. I'm prettysure this idiot staged thevideo for likes or retweets or whatever .

"Dindu Nuffin"

Check'd. I think a large factor is that they have so little empathy that every situation either they 'win' or the other person 'wins'. So when a white police officer tells them to do something, they literally feel like they just got anally raped by their slave master or something. No concept of social order, beneficial hierarchies, duties, etc.

I've seen plenty of big cops. The fact that the cop has more "power" than him causes him to chimpout. Niggers are giant babies who want everything for nothing.

As an atheist I can kind of understand that. I can vaguely imagine how it must feel to believe that there is a all-knowing, all-powerful, being that is all around and loves you very much etc.

However if you can convince yourself of anything without needing evidence, I could convince myself that I am Jesus reincarnated and everybody loves me or that when I die I will get 99 virgins etc, the list goes on. I'm sure those feeling are also nice.

I guess it comes back to the analogy of do you want to live comfortable and happy but ignorant or do you swallow the red pill and accept that there is no divine purpose and we're all kind of clueless and fucked.

Bump and saved

Don't pay attention to this nigger. He's posting this here to gain views. Ignore this ape.

A pack of wild Niggly Bears!

>be cop
>pull over dindu
>run plates
>dindu's rapsheet of over 200 crimes committed in the passed hour comes up
>shit
>so many things running through my mind
>could have weapon anywhere
>gun is in the armrest, under the seat, glove box, probably sitting on back seat
>knives
>proceed with caution
>get berated by convicted criminal

To me I can't understand why anybody would tolerate that, people flip shit over NSA, CIA, FBI surveillance over their lives, but if it's GOD it's all good? And the fact that supposedly when they die they get to spend ETERNITY as a mindless puppet? I can't think of any worse fate.

I agree, it's isolated. I think it was just some 'black apples'. We won't be seeing that happen again.
I said bad ones...?
Bad apples?
I'm sorry if there's some confusion. Maybe in the confusion, I...
You are not a black apple to me. I said, that possibly, there was one black one in the batch, not you. And I didn't mean to say black. I meant 'back'... 'blatch', blah... 'blapples'.

The cop walked up to the car with his gun pulled out because of a turn signal and the afromurican told him off. It was kind of a shit head move from the cop if this guy has a clean record and didn't have any gang related signs on his car.

But what felonies does Randell Minott have other than selling crack and robbing houses?

If nothing violent or gun related, perhaps officer didn't need to draw his weapon.

The Creams Of My Father

t. cuck

Nah, more like:

>Be spic cop
>Think by being a cop it makes me "white"
>Dicking around at night
>See a black man driving a meh car in a somewhat nice area, racially and economically profile him
>Want to run his info for warrants
>Follow him, wait for any traffic offense, no matter how slight
>"Aha! Didn't signal a lane change."

>calling interaction with civilians contact
>wanna know how I know you're gay?

If...IF you really believe this cop was "just dicking around" in full on tac gear, you are a fucking retard. The cops that work patrol don'tdress like that.

My money is still on: this is either a made up incident for likes, or conversely, this guy wandered through an operation and acted suspiciously.

Your arguments and you suck.

white police looks hispanic

Hell, contact with citizens happens all the time. There's even a report form for it.

>Be Obama's son
>Be driving
>Have crack in pocket, on way to make sale
>Have gun in waistband; stolen
>Be disregarding traffic law
>Get pulled over
>Cop asks: "Do you know why pulled over?"
>"Dindu Nuffin"
>Tirade ensues
>Now youtube famous

>thinking everyone loves jesus or would love him

Actually its the other way around. People are angry as hell at Jesus because he doesn't give in to peoples (people fooled by the devil and his deceptions) petty whims and wishes. Being a christian in this life is not a blessing just look at how christians are treated. Look at the brainwashing that you yourself mistakingly call a red pill and what it is doing to people. I promise you, knowing is more a curse than a blessing. And when you believe you know and you know what you believe the two becomes the same. Ignorance is bliss its not the other way around.

>If...IF you really believe this cop was "just dicking around" in full on tac gear, you are a fucking retard. The cops that work patrol don'tdress like that.

Huh? He's dressed pretty normally for a police officer.

He's got a body camera on his vest, pretty obvious he works patrol.

Oh and yeah. Only a sick person would take a comfort in knowing a doomed soul when he sees one. Which is why christians are so eager to try and save everyone all the time.

Friendly reminder: There is no legal requirement for police to tell you why they have pulled you over. Only if they are arresting you and bringing you up on charges.

As such, cops can legally lie when they give the reason as to why they have pulled you over. They will most often do this, if they suspect you are guilty of a violent crime and do not wish to show that they are aware of it.

Take the Philando Castile case for instance. The cops suspected the couple of taking part in an armed robbery, they pulled them over citing a broken taillight instead. As such when Castile reached for the weapon, the cops were already on high alert.

The cop has his hands on his service weapon, likely because he pulled him over under suspicion that he is guilty of a much larger crime, likely matching the description of a suspect. Not because of a failure to signal.

>Oh and yeah. Only a sick person would take a comfort in knowing a doomed soul when he sees one. Which is why christians are so eager to try and save everyone all the time.

Shut the fuck up with your gay Christianity bullshit.

This topic is about a traffic stop.

Go be a fundie somewhere else.

That's not true. I'm a Christian and knowing that sinners will end up in Hell fills me greatly with joy, because they deserve it.

>blue jeans
>t-shirt
>7 AR mags
>tac vest
>no duty belt

Not even close to patrol uniform.

I think the black guy has got a point here, if it's just a tail light routine stop there's no need to draw a weapon.

If you're scared he's going to shoot you, then don't be a cop, study hard and get a job that doesn't require you to put yourself self in the path of a bullet as a matter of duty.

That said, if the car was stolen, or there was anything criminal popping up about the guy, then by all means having the gun out is allowed.

I mean as I'm writting this out I'm sorta flipping my opinion. Considering violent crime statistics and the color of the guy's skin, perhaps it is justified.

How does one unlearn the logical conclusions that demonstrate that god in any humanly constructed sense has nothing but blind faith and emotional experience to go on

You don't unlearn truths. You build on them. If your faith is rock hard it can be your foundation for anything.

Like how this guy copes:
I'm more of a pity guy myself.

Cop should have pulled the guy out of the car and cuffed him for that. You have a guy acting erratic and chimping out like that, it's your responsibility to secure the scene.

Nah man I preach whenever I see a good possibility. Just try and stop me.

Different departments have different budgets. That's probably why he has the AR mag, because his department has a higher budget so each officer has an AR-15.

>No duty belt

So that pair of handcuffs is just connected to nothing?

Whatever, man. I'm not interested in debating your stupid ass anymore. Somehow we got on how the officer is dressed.

Go be a fashion fag on /fa/ or something.

very composed cop. probably deals with that kind of belligerence daily.

Nowhere in the video is the gun out of the holster you mental defunct retard.

There is ALWAYS more to the story with these blacks. If you actually think he got a gun pointed at him for his tail light out or whatever, you're a fucking idiot.

>Me: "I don't think cops should take out their guns without a good reason during a traffic stop."
>I don't think
No nigger, you stated that cops can't do that. Then got put on the spot and now switched stories

>TheCurrentYear
>Still a cuckertarian

> there's no need to draw a weapon.

You're not the one making that call faggot. The cop is, and that cop has seen fuckloads of violent criminals. He knows what they look like. Liberal shits with their 'boo hoo everyone is the same' crap will never supplant the reality that cops know and experience every day.

Well I liked this quip.

>No nigger, you stated that cops can't do that. Then got put on the spot and now switched stories

By "can't" I meant they will get in trouble by their superiors for doing it if the situation doesn't call for it.

Cops have to follow protocols on use of force and escalation of force. They can't just do whatever they want with their weapons.

Once again, you guys on here are disconnected from reality and don't seem to grasp how things work in the real world. Fuckin' weird little shits.

>If you're scared he's going to shoot you, then don't be a cop, study hard and get a job that doesn't require you to put yourself self in the path of a bullet as a matter of duty.
What the fuck. So you wouldnt be allowed to be cautious and draw your gun if you pulled over some guy in the most violent ghetto of Caracas, murdercapital of the world, because you need to "man up" or something.

Fuck you fuck your boomer tier argument

>Obama pic
Dr. Octagon - Dr. Octagonecologyst - Track 12

if i had to pull over a wooping chimping nigger id keep my gun on the holster to t b h

>Almost 400000 likes

Niggers are impulsive and violent due to their low iq and high estrogen. They should not be anywhere near humans. Pulling a gun on a nigger is just common sense.

Back to africa, nigger.

>> You guys are a bunch of mentally ill weirdos on here.
Yes. You must be new here.

>webm
lmao wtf

>if this guy has a clean record and didn't have any gang related signs on his car
Why do you assume that is the case?
Isn't it just as likely that the guy had a record / did something off camera that warranted pulling a gun?

fuck off Akmeds

...this is photoshopped right??

>high estrogen

This.

Whole point of the thread...to find out what the Dindu DID do to make the cop feel the need to have his gun out.

There must be an autistic cunt here that can tell us more about the colorful past of Randell Minott, of East Orange NJ

If this chimp has a clean record i'll lick the poop of my buttfinger candybar

its easy to dismiss everyone who hates jews as ahmed isn't it? I guess jewish IQ is pretty shitty after all

>If this chimp has a clean record i'll lick the poop of my buttfinger candybar