The U.S. government MUST pay reparations to all black people for all of the evil things white people have done!

The U.S. government MUST pay reparations to all black people for all of the evil things white people have done!

>141052030
Israel must be dismantled

JEWS WERE BEHIND THE SLAVE TRADE

say it with me. liberia

We did. It's called Liberia.

The first American slave owner was a black man

Even wealthy blacks owned slaves. So do "reparations" mean rich blacks like yourself who have a car and computer have to give your money to the poor ghetto blacks?

Gnomesane???

But mostly Muslims.

No, you're fucking retarded. Probably Jewish too. What's wrong with Jews and their inability to admit the things they've done throughout history? How fucking soulless are you people?

Can we pay to ship them back or better yet make the joos since they brought them here?

Yea, because it was Jews who were scouring the jungles and deserts of Africa looking for slaves right?
No, it was fucking Muslims you pathetic fucking child. Muslims who sold the slaves to the Jews who owned the ships. The fact that you call me a Jew for shedding light on the slave trade that Muslims ran for centuries just proves that you're a brainless shitskin Muslim. Slavery is major part of the Islamic doctrine. Don't fucking taquiyya with me, boy.

Kys kike. Im sorry but Jews need to pay for the lies theyve told us over the centuries. It's time to pay for what you've done and what you won't acknowledge. kys.

i wouldnt mind seeing blacks all get one big gibs check. either it makes them kill eachother less or they give it all back. whats the worst case scenario, they still complain about slavery ?

i thought it was other african tribes, or both, no?

>Whites enslaved blacks
>Pay us
Whites also freed them and payed back the blacks
>Whites discriminated against us
>Pay us
Whites also equalized blacks and payed them back
>Whites didn't allow us civil rights
>Pay us
Whites gave you civil rights and payed you back
>Whites didn't let us into college
>Pay us
Whites let you into college without taking and entrance exam and for free, payed
>Whites made us poor
>Pay us
Whites gave you all manner of housing, transportation, and money in the form of welfare. Blacks were payed.

I'll fucking kill you and throw the corpses of you and your family in a vat of boiling pig fat before I acknowledge any of your lies and insinuations as fact. Piece of shit Muslim. You deserve nothing but death, you and all of your kind.

Laziest race in history wants some gibz. Niggers must pay back all the welfare they have been given. We demand money now motherfuckers

As a Native American I do not believe we deserve reparations. I believe that African americans should return to africa and rebuild their countries. I also believe that my people should declare independence and try to buy back our country or start a war.

This again?

Educate yourself about the sage trade.

My taxes already pay for "they chilluns"

It was both. There were no Jews in Africa rounding up slaves that is for sure. They would have no interest doing hard laborious and dangerous tasks like that. It was Muslims and other black Africans, yes. They were then sold to the slave ships, a large portion of which was likely owned by jews.
Keep in mind also that 100% of the faggots on this site that demonize jews while defending islam in the same breath are actually Muslims.

That stuff was done by the CSA.

Seek reparations from them. Oops they no longer exist. And those areas already went thru too much reconstruction, and so far 50 years of affirmative action.

AA was supposed to be 15 years at most. This was asked and answered at the time it started.

I unironically support this OP, give blacks reparations and let them carve out the south for a home land

jews are evil but muslims are just retarded and the jews useful idiots at this point

Will blacks pay reparations for the societal burden they place on everyone for increased crimes and lower test scores? OOOR should we leave that to individual responsibility?

South Africa maybe.

Any reason for such a position, so ridiculous that you have to say it's unironic?

>them niggers enslaving other niggers
>the enslaved niggers family does not try to raid them back to freedom
>islam is not the cause of slavery
>khalifates are good guys who din du nuffin'
Just pathetic.

dont forget to give them back Oklahoma too, whites who act like blacks had all the freedom to build themselves up never mention that whites burnt down a successful city they built

>Blacks want equal rights and representation in government
>Elected a black man descended from the slave traders that sold their ancestors to whites.

black people need to be treated like animals.

>in response for one riot over 100 years ago in North Tulsa, wants the whole state of Oklahoma.

I believe blacks (American ones) can rise up above that of animals. But not with OP's mindset

that picture is famous because it was the only time in history that white people killed niggers

Why are you in the U.S. in the first place if white people are so evil? I Heard in Africa everything is love and peace, you should try it out.

But moonman, moonman, black lives matter... they belong in the gutter

Maybe those people were hanged because of a crime. Black people commit crimes today quite a bit, relatively speaking.

Because most people don't seem to take black nationalism seriously, but i do support it, anything to take away more states

Blacks rioted whites retaliated, hat tip don't riot

Hey there friendo, I've traced my family history back and not only did I not have any slave owners/slavers in my family, I had more than 8 members who fought on the union side to free your ingrate nig nog asses.

I owe you nothing.

No they didn't, Black sbuilt nothing there was a "black stock market" a pathetic thing it was burned down by the jews on wahhh street

They are both garbage. But at least the Jews are easier to ignore and less numerous, typically too lazy to go around raping and pillaging for themselves they get others to do their bidding by spreading lies in the form of mind viruses. The real enemies are the ones that are the immediate threat, in my opinion. The ones who have a dozen children per family with the intent of setting those children of theirs to actually, physically take over other countries.
I'll bet any money that China is in on the plot as well. You don't see them taking in any Muslims, that is a dead giveaway. They know that Islam will devour and collapse itself. They know that they will still be around to pick up the broken pieces and glue them back together as they see fit.

nah im good Jamal. i'm only paying if you agree to go back to Africa.

You can have your nation. Go find some land and do it. You'll have to defeat the inhabitants militarily though. That's how it works.

If you want a military fight against the whites here, OK have at it.

Yes but only in the form of one way airline tickets to Africa.

SORRY ISRAEL WONT EXIST SOON. I HOPE YOU DIE WHEN IT HAPPENS. FUCKING JEW

Jews apologize for the lies they've told you? Did they tell you you wuz kangs 'n' shieeit? Or what lies? Aren't you bright enough to think for yourselves, rather than childishly believing what others say and demanding reparations if they're not 100% accurate?

You are just inferior. That has a cost.

>baselessly implying that I give a fuck about Israel.
You absolutely reek of pisslam. Moehammhead fucked goats and was a tremendous homosexual. Get bacon dripped, you dog turd.

lmao. I seriously can't wait for Trump to blow everything wide open. I WISH I WAS NEXT TO YOU to see your smug kike smirk turn into tears. You deserve what's coming for you faggot.

BTFO

Niggers should be grateful we took them out of Africa.

Ok. Send me your address so I can mail you a check

What do the Cherokees owe the nignogs?

Like teaching you how to write and read ?
Bringing to niggers even the most basic inventions like the wheel or agriculture ?
Fuck off.
Your debt nigger is eternal.
Be happy whites abolished slavery and share their inventions.

We do every year.
The average African American pays negative $8,000 per year in taxes.

This probably means as much to you as your adventures in autism did to me.

Here's another one of my drawings for you.
You know what that says?

No, you dumb nigger, you pay THEM for all the damage you did after these good people set you free, ungrateful swines!

no Ican't read arabic

Only if black ppl pay for centuries of mass murder and slavety (until today) amongst each other.

That image u posted there is btw the result of a false accusation by ...ofc ... a woman.

NOT SIBERIA

I'm not doing the fighting, i'm just saying i support blacks in their quest for reparations and their own nation, surely new afrika will be better off than 2017 america

All blacks must pay for the destruction to American Cities that they have caused under false pretenses. All blacks must pat higher taxes due to the strain they place on the system because of much higher crime rates, lower academic capabilities, welfare dependency, refusal to take responsibility for their own offspring and lowering the value of any community in which they reside. Black people must pay for the incompetence of black elected officials, who achieved such office entirely by virtue of their skin color. Black people must pay for the corruption of American youth through drugs and Gansta Rap "music".
I got more.
But you do not have one real claim about "what white people have done" other than blatant lies, for which you do not have a sufficiently elevated IQ, to even see past.

Reparations were paid in all the blood spilled that freed the slaves, and since, the trillions in entitlement programs and government welfare.

We will pay for your boat ride back to Africa you basic shit skin cunt.

Why the US gov? That means blacks will be paying! No no no no...
You need to implement a DNA test, (so Dolezal and Talc pay too), the ones found white will be confiscated (at gun point obvoiusly) 75% of their property. All the property will be later distributed -by black gov. officials exclusively, (I think Obama should lead the Agency)- between black slave descendants (DNA test again, to be sure)
Whatdaya think /pol? Should we meme this plan into reality?

Do the people run around it resembling the rings of saturn?

I'd be will to contribute to a program than pays for a airline ticket to Africa and an acre and a mule there

why even spend the effort to type this up

yes.

You do not see that as beneficial and just?
What do u propose to do?

What did these niggers do?

What a different time it must have been to be alive. Imagine: some nigger chimps out and you could deliver fast public justice.

They already have...

Ok black people, we will give you reparations if you kill all the jews in america :

>Killing niggers
>Evil

Should Italy have to pay reparations to the British and French because of the things the Romans did to them? When will the Irish get reparations from the British? Or the Boers for the internment camps during the Boer War?

FINE, HOW ABOUT BLACKS PAY THE USA FOR THE FREE RIDE THEIR ANCESTORS GOT TO THE NEW WORLD!!!

Do we also need to pay reparations to all these chickens and pigs we slaughter daily??

If we give you reparations will you leave?

I for one support my native american brothers in their struggle for independence. May the great spirit guide you in your journey, upside-down beercan

Black people need to pay white people reparations for all the crime, murder, theft, violence, prison costs, general shitty behaviour etc, pay up cunt.

We already repaid the niggers with the noose, it was better than they deserved anyways. Death to all nogs.

Based leaf, but but muh slavery, muh suffering, muh 200 years in this country and still the most under achieving race therefor oppression.

>obvious bait
>1 post by this ID
>all these retards.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you stupid niggers.

Obvious slide thread, stop fucking replying.

Saged

> not posting the original picture
Also this was done in the Belgian Congo, so you really should be asking them for a handout

Why would you not do that to his family, and then kill him, come on you gotta make them suffer

shut up, nigger

Nobody cares if its bait retard. Its just a thread and its about a topic people obviously want to talk about. It doesnt matter if its bait, its still interesting. Get it through your head you autistic retard. Jesus.

I see black people at the mosque that are in their early twenties, married with children to a black woman covering her entire body. And they are just leading along a well behaved child. And this is in a major city in the USA.

They have been here for 200 years and haven't built anything worth mentioning, Africa is still a massive shut hole anywhere white people didn't colonize, yet you think they will be able to return and suddenly not be massive pieces of gibs receiving shit?

Nigs deserved it.

Alright, for all those people that were slaves we will pay. But wait, we don't have anyone left living long enough after slavery. So hey, we did it!!

Efficiency. Corporeal suffering is meaningless when compared to (perceived) eternal damnation and suffering of the soul in the afterlife.

Niggers MUST pay reparations to all Jewish people for all of the evil things Pharaoh's have done!

b-but we waz kangs? kangs pay reparation too? aint paying no shit! fuck the joos!

we gave you the motor city back when it was a paradise