War with Russia is inevitable

It won't be nuclear, but it will still be hot. It will mean hundreds, if not thousands of soldiers and civilians in Eastern Europe dead and vast European lands occupied by Russia.

What are you doing to prepare for the Russian invasion?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/324269,Modernising-Polish-army-will-cost-PLN-550-bn-defence-minister
youtube.com/watch?v=JOFiBvHNb9s
youtube.com/watch?v=O1LG8WYzcrg
youtube.com/watch?v=8hTM3ZsCk5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bull shit. You're Jewish.

>Bull shit. You're Jewish.
Not Jewish. At least not fully. Just a tad bit - mother's mother's mother was Jewish.

Buling up. See you on the battlefield achmed.

>war with russian is inevitable
lurk moar

>Buling up. See you on the battlefield achmed.
Yes, see you there, Ivan! Allahu Akbar!! I'll bring my bomb vest for sure! 72 virgins, here I come!

Oh hey great more Americans get to die sorting out Eurofag bitch fights.

We should just let Vlad have it honestly, it's obvious you guys have a death wish anyway.

What am I doing to prepare? praying that Russia also takes back their former American colonies, I'm losing my mind here

Lol fuck that. All right wingers and far right need to get together to convince normie republicans that they are being manipulated by traitor politicians for the banks

last ussr president mikhael gorbachov also stated in january 2017 that the world is preparing for war.

I'm not fighting them so good fucking luck. Go fight your own wars kikes.

this

>Russian invasion

Fuck off retard

How much shit in the head one must have to actually believe that we are going to invade anyone. Ok, let's assume we want to. We will probably steamroll through half of the Europe. Then what? We won't be able to hold it for more than half of the year.

>Hey, Mark, take that Assault Rifle. See Ivanowitch over there, behind that hill in Bumfuck nowhere? Yeah, you need to shoot him now. Because reasons.

Millennials are too busy with their smartphones to do this dumb shit.

>the West
>and the West
USA army literally made out of niggers and Mexicans at this point and probably a lot of Russians too. Globalists still pretending the war is between countries and ideologies and whatnot East/West when it's only about money and they themselves don't give a single shit about native people of any country. Global money expansion, all it is about.

No need to prefer that much. Take away the nukeas and Russia has a power projection of Italy.

Looking forward to the war desu. Mongols were never supposed to sit on a throne, so I consider this historical rectification. When we're done with Russia, Turkey can have their turn.

>Turkey can have their turn
With your sister?

What fucking reason has Russia got to invade.

At this rate the EU wants to invade them because they're wanting everybody to follow their fucked up system.

Poland wants to liberalize gun ownership. 40 mln of armed citizens is always better than 200-300k proffesional army. We also create territorial defence forces : units subsidiary to army whose main task is an organized guerrilla warfare. Moreover, much more money on weapon and army. Our minister of defence announced few days ago that Poland is going to spend 160 bln dollar on modernisation of army in next decade

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/324269,Modernising-Polish-army-will-cost-PLN-550-bn-defence-minister

... and we should rise number of our forces and soldiers that take part in exercises to catch up Russians. Average number of Russian military exercise engages 100k soldiers. Back then before 2014, Poland's average military trainings were including 3k people. Now the number oscilates around 30-40k.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOFiBvHNb9s
youtube.com/watch?v=O1LG8WYzcrg
youtube.com/watch?v=8hTM3ZsCk5Q

Remember Iraq? Yeah, me neither.

]
I actually want to Holiday to east europe at some stage, I'm working in the UK but don't give a fuck about west europe at all to visit it, why bother...they hate themselves and their culture and it's fucked from the migrant crisis.

How could it not be nuclear?

Nukes are for when the states existence is threatened.

Also on a "I don't use if you don't use" system.

I hope so. I have heavenly invested in Arm industries on both sides.

>How could it not be nuclear?
If Russia invades Finland, it would not be nuclear. Russia wants a non-radioactive Finnish clay.

>maternal line
You're a 100% jew according to jews.

Advocating siding with Russia. EU must dissentigrate, Merkel must be stopped, Brussels must burn.

If Merkel thinks I would ever fight for her, she is batshit insane.

I'm part Russian and I'll gladly use my mother's surname once the Russian bear knocks on my door.

Please nuke Brussels and Berlin!

Yes, (((The West))), their (((West))), indeed.

The average European doesn't give a fuck about Russia, but the marxists we have in power will make us give a fuck through propaganda and false flags by any means necessary, I guarantee it, they need this war.

They're going to try and draft all your friends to send you away to never come back.

So stop following your German programming and just say no.

you are evil people, ivan. you would invade just to kill european children. I hope the US nukes you real good

Why would we even need Finnish clay? I don't think they even produse Nokia anymore.

If a conventional war were to occur don't you think the loser wouldn't consider it's existence threatened?

european children are being fucked and murdered by niggers and arabs at this very moment. the US military is nowhere to be found

any links about gun law liberalization? will it be US level?

Nobody is going to fight in your stupid kike wars anymore. Kill yourselves you pedophile freaks.

fuck off the, bear will not leave the cave at all, you fucking jew

>you are evil people, ivan
Says Hans.

>for the Russian invasion

haha funny little boys on pol, why the fuck Russia invade EE? They took Crimea because they needed warm water port. What else is there? EE countries larping like crazy for more gibs, nothing else. Russia would rather attack Istanbul and take over, then go and waste soldier over God forsaken countries

germany will have to eat it once again im afraid...

>What are you doing to prepare for the Russian invasion?

I'm doing everything I can to help Russia nigger. What more do you want me to do??

No.

Nuclear powers have gone to war in the past and not used nukes. The nuke is for the enemy is coming to kick your door down and rape your wife.

Get fucked, Ahmed. There are no europeans left. Only kebab. And russians specialize in their removal.

I see that you're using our Patria AMVs :)

There are scarier things for you to fear, Hans......

How do I defect vlad? Seriously, let me come over and then just glass this shitty country

that's official russian doctrine.
>occupy clay
>proclaim clay to be rightful russian
>if anyone dares to liberate the clay use nukes because "any attack on russian clay should be countered with nukes"
also they consider tactical nukes to be "weapons of de escalation". if it turns south for them they could nuke warsaw or berlin to de-escalate the situation. of course that's only a tactical nuke so no one is going to nuke back (they retarded official reasoning)
russians are just subhumans. you can't expect any decency or logic from them. any european conflict with those niggers would turn nuclear in a few weeks

>Europe will be conquered by Russians
Now where did I put that red carpet...

I am a draft dodger

>t.50% muslim population
kys, subhuman scum

>vast European lands occupied by Russia

lolwhat?

>a perfect war

>Nuking Berlin.

Ohhh noooo, that sucks.

I'll go with you. See you in Moscow comrade!!

do not invade russian lebensraum and there will be no war.

russian lebensraum includes russia, ukraine, belarus, kazahstan etc.

> not nuking Germany before it nukes you
Good luck with this.

don't worry. london and every UK town with a pop over 50k would follow in a few days.

So we're forecast for repeating exercises similar in size to UNION SHIELD-15 and CENTRE-15 ?

>Closing the gap

yeah, and that lebensraum grows every year a bit. baltics are next. then poland. and then east germany.
you subhuman russian scum need to be eradicated before it's too late

>Why would we even need Finnish clay?
Not sure, why did you invade in 1939?

Good luck getting anyone to fight for the EU. Probably only niggers and Arabs will

>London

Couldn't happen a nicer town.

>hundreds, if not thousands of soldiers and civilians in Eastern Europe dead

Maybe I think war is deadlier than that but shouldn't you have said, thousands if not millions?

It's not going to happen. If anything it will be a democratic willing annexation, akin to Crimea.

>Soviets
>Russia

wew lad, you retarded as fuck

NOOO STOOOOP NO I DON'T WANT THAT I'M GOING TO DIE

unfortunately nobody thought WW1 or WW2 would happen either, now we think WW3 won't happen because of nuclear bombs, but we have US think tanks saying we could nuke Russia and take out their ability to respond so we should do it, psychopathy is the defining trait of our nation so don't be shocked

>What are you doing to prepare for the Russian invasion?
open my door and serve them hot meals and some pints of vodka

That's the stupidest idea I've ever seen.
It's been shilled by Euro-crazies for two years now.
As if we stood a fucking chance.
This would basically mean Russia vs France, after Brexit.
It would turn to fucking nukes.
I just hope eastern european countries wake up before you use them as proxy cannon fodder.
Euro-Nazis are fucking insane.

I will NOT fight for this country.

Russia is the most red pilled country today. We should be supporting putin and his initiative to increase white birth rates. God bless russia

Wish you faggots would do it, but you only talk.

>germany
>nukes
what?

It was different times. Back then we could annex whole Baltics and get away with this.

You have been reported to the National Bureau of Investigation

Don't worry, Finbro. It won't happen. It's just the wet dream of Aryan subhumans.

Yah, completely unrelated. Moron.

Latvian anarchists are agitating for the Right to Bear Arms. You Europoors are fucked, Eastern Europe is becoming little America.

2nded

There aren't enough white people left on Earth to sustain another white civil war, as the population of nonwhites continues to rise.

>Germany nuking anyone
We wouldn't if we could, and we couldn't if we wanted to

no it is stable, there are no russians in germany and poland, better do not try to go to russian lebensraum.

if you try to invade russian lebensraum and start war to kill civilians (like you did in 1941-1945) in russian lebensraum then your cities will be nuked, your soldiers will be killed, your powerplants, ports, dams, chemical plants, oil and gas infrastructure, your elevators and food distribution infrastructure will be destroyed, your water sources will be poisoned and you will have all sorts of bacteriological and chemical weapon in your lands

good, i want to be around for a war of wars

Nuclear sharing. But Germany can use them only with permission from US.

Looks like a russian helicopter.

>Most redpilled
>has the fourth biggest mosque in the world
>huge Muslim population
Pic related, it's 250k Muslims praying in Moscow

>jewish media try to stir shit up to start another world war
wow color me surprised

I like pudgy copters

Russia is AIDS, abortion and shit pilled

I would rather fight for the fucking Russians, than for the modern world order that is slowly choking my people to death via demographic displacement.

Hey, you had your chance, you kraut fuckwit.

> there are no russians in germany
wrong, there are enough to justifying annexing east Germany (not that I'd mind)

>
if you try to invade russian lebensraum and start war to kill civilians (like you did in 1941-1945) in russian lebensraum then your cities will be nuked, your soldiers will be killed, your powerplants, ports, dams, chemical plants, oil and gas infrastructure, your elevators and food distribution infrastructure will be destroyed, your water sources will be poisoned and you will have all sorts of bacteriological and chemical weapon in your lands

Not the fucking elevators! Grandpa, give me your gun, Ivan's at it again.

>retards that genuinely believe that open conventional military conflict between two modern civilized world nations is possible
New cold war? Sure. Some sort of cyberwar? Yes. Tons of proxy wars? Hell yeah.

But open military conflict? Fuck no. Neither side has anything to gain from it. Proxy wars ala Ukraine? Yes, chances are we might see lots popping up. Armenia-Azerbaijan, Georgia-The russian puppet republics or perhaps Kazakhstan in distant future all seem like possible hotspots. But nobody - not even kikes - has anything to gain from Russia and the west going into war. Some could argue that Putin needs confrontation with west to maintain his domestic support - that is true, but only as long as this confrontation is diplomatic and economic. The moment you'd have hundreds of russians dying daily he'd get fucked.

EU army,.

> trusting Germans
> smart thing
Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, Achmed Roach

Why it bothers you? Russia had a notisible muslim population since 16 century. And population of Moscow is around 20 millions. Moscow is like European country on it own.

Shit I think I prefer the real world thank you.