Clarifications

Pardon me, but I am an outsider trying to understand what is going on. And it seems to me that many of you may be confused about a lot of things, or that your efforts are entirely misdirected.

I'd like to make this point.

"Red Pilling" imply you are being drugged. And that therefore implies you are then in an alternate state of mind that is not the truth.

There is a movement happening by a select few that have specific wants. In order to achieve their wants, they need you to be pawns. Which you shouldn't feel bad about. Most people seem to be pretty confused, and it's only natural to flock to groups, it's how animals survive.

That all said, if you take a more analytical perspective, you should come to the conclusion that the ideas behind those that "red-pill" are inherently wrong, from a technical and moral perspective.

Try to understand this. Although it may seem certain groups have unfavorable attributes, they are also subject to certain conditions, which can redirect their natural path. For example, many of you are afraid of black people, and if you look at a sub-group of blacks that exist in bad conditions, then you'll see "bad" black people. But if you look elsewhere, you will see favorable black people, which I am not talking about black people who act white, I'm talking about Africans in favorable conditions who thrive.

What is important to realize is that for humanity's overall goal to exist and expand, if only for the quest for knowledge, we are going to want as much diversity as possible to solve the biggest problems. Since we are talking short-term here, I am only referring to the US as an argument against the anti-diversity agenda.

Personally, while I would like to the whole world to work together, and believe that there is strength in individual countries being culturally different. Right now all we can do is focus on ourselves. And you can begin by working on yourself.

Thanks for reading.

>im an outsider
stopped reading
started reading again
>red pilling imply you are being drugged
low-quality bait

Lurk moar faggit, you are a bluepilled faaaaagggg

Excuse me while I play the Blue Whale game since i'm so stupid and gullible....

Suicide is not the answer.

>i'm an outsider
>we are going to want as much diversity as possible

remember sage goes in all fields

Why can't all the "Diversity yay" people fuck off to other countries anyhow? Why do they INSIST that us "horrible racists" be mixed with these "noble and peaceful peoples" when instead of bringing them to us, they could go to them, seeing as they don't care about the ideals of a bordered nation.

Here is a good example of what you are up against.

Nonsense is a now common and effective tactic to derail meaningful conversation.

>Try to understand this
You come off as extremely arrogant. You then immediately betray your stupidity when you say

>For example, many of you are afraid of black people, and if you look at a sub-group of blacks that exist in bad conditions, then you'll see "bad" black people. But if you look elsewhere, you will see favorable black people

It's well established that there is a significant gab between blacks and whites in most areas regardless of whether or not the black person comes from a high income or low income area.

pic related demonstrates this with SAT scores. Blacks making 70 thousand per year have nearly the same score as Whites and Asians who make less than 10 thousand per year.

You have to do better than that if you are going to argue against biological essentialism.

Unfortunately for you OP the statistics speak for themselves, you can't beat science with anecdotes and good feels.

get fuckin rekt

forgot to upload the pic

Because the United States was built on diversity. Shouldn't the "Diversity nay" people fuck off to Norway and Germany?

I apologies if you think I am calling you an racist. It's nothing to be ashamed about because racism is systemic. It's part of my initial post.

No it wasn't, and also I wasn't talking to you, you're clearly either a troll or a retard so I don't really see any point in it no matter which it is.

Sorry if I seem arrogant, I realized that after the fact. I'm not much of a writer.

It looks like that picture is of IQ's, which doesn't prove much. And if you're referring to SAT scores and wages, that's almost worthless to point out. I took my SAT and assuredly got a low score (I didn't look) because at that point of my life, I hated school. Now I'm finishing up my mech engineering degree.

Sorry, but statistics can be too easily misinterpreted. There is so much stuff going on that they can only be used as a reference. Not the grounds for an argument.

He's actually retarded. You can tell because he keeps saying stuff like "try to understand this" as if everyone here hadn't already considered all of his points by the time we were 14.

You are not as smart as you think you are, OP.

Yup, try growing up in an urban area as a black male.

Yup, trying growing up as a black man in a country where people don't really care about you and people literally get paid to imprison you.

All I am asking everyone to do is to think beyond your immediate emotions.

Good day.

>It looks like that picture is of IQ's, which doesn't prove much.
This is only true when taken by itself. It proves a lot when taken in context with all the other statistics that correlate perfectly with it, like violent crime rates, STD rates, poverty rates, IQ scores, and brain size. All of these things correlate and show the exact same pattern: Asians at the top, whites a little bit below them, and a blacks lagging behind by orders of magnitude.

Is that the fault of anyone other than black males, though? And does the reason "why" really have to matter? If blacks are exponentially more likely to commit crimes with a firearm, why would I want to let them in my community or hire them?

There is no reason assume that the fact that black neighborhoods are violent is exclusively or even primarily the fault of White society. You have to justify that point of view with evidence.

The thing is, you should understand that it's post like yours which try to explain away every statistic with an excuse like "systemic racism", combined with shaming and censoring anyone who dares to notice these statistics, is what causes us to be so hateful.

We don't hate black people, we hate cultural relativism and censorship.

Built on diversity? Red pill isn't a Matrix reference? You're lazy. Lurk more, fag. You may be too stupid to get it, but give it a try.

"Lurk more"= browse more posts so you don't sound so stupid with your blue pill bs

>leaves immediately after "meaningful conversation" actually begins.

>the US as an argument against the anti-diversity agenda
Most hilarious bullshit of the day. Stay the fuck in your shithole.

SAGERON of SAGENIA

Niggers tongue my anus
Sage

People care even less about you when you're white LMFAO

>outsider
>blue whale is mentioned
>know what it is
Fuck off you stupid nigger

>"Red Pilling" imply you are being drugged. And that therefore implies you are then in an alternate state of mind that is not the truth.

this is what autism looks like