Is dating an asian, the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Is dating an asian, the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_800_800/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAVXAAAAJGE1NzFmZTY1LWY3NTktNDJlMy04ZmU3LWVjY2NjZjZmYzc1YQ.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah being a virgin asian in your late 20s is.

No. The most beta thing you could do is LTRing a woman that you know burned the coal in her past.

true

Depends. Do you think this logic follows?

No people are just jealous.

A traditional asian woman is a gift from god in this day and age and completely unrelatable to the hook up culture raised degenerate bastards modern day white people are.

>NS larp flag
>advocates race mixing
Checks out

What about Arabs?

Posting on Sup Forums and being a Trumpcuck is the most beta.

Yes actually, unless she's a literal 10/10

If the asian is a low tier south asian peasant then yes.

>Mrs Pakikike jealous at a white man for fucking a top tier black waifu
Women are so vindictive

Yes

U fucking motherfucker stop spamming these threads you niggger Jew nigger.

Not dating anyone at all is the most beta thing you can do.

Yes

Yes, unless you are dating a 10/10 Japanese qt (honorary aryan).

But she's not that wrong honestly.

Travel to Japan and then come back trying to tell that we in the West arent niggers compared to them.

>jew
>white
nice bait, mait

No, japanese should stay with japanese, there's no excuse for breeding outside your race.

>went on date with a Korean girl last night
>White guy at the table next to me was also on a date with a Korean girl
>GOOK'D

>Bigot

Go away ganjii, kissing their ass won't make you a honorary asian.

Guys, what's worse having kids with
>80 IQ fat white (american mutt) woman.
Or
>110 IQ skinny jap or korean woman.

stop whining you cuck, you live in the country filled with asian cutipies, i'm in europe, and here "asians" look brown and with beards (both male and female).

>k*rean
Literally the worst asian tier. Find a girl from Hong Kong, Japan or North Vietnam.

I would expect better from you. Next time without Italy

It's common knowledge that white beta males who can't find a decent-looking white woman are the ones who end up settling for an Asian. This is undeniable.

Fuck that little faggot is upsetting.

But would she post that same thing if it were reversed and it were a white woman with a black man?

>race mixing is based goy!
Yes kike, without us. Also Taiwan NUMBA ONE!

As a manlet it's my duty to ruin the gene pool of the nonwhites

Racial purity doesn't exist and is as bad as the SJWs in terms of special snowflakeism. Become something worthy to boast, do not rely on what your ancestors did(don't worry, they're spitting on you and trying their hardests to interact with the physical plane to end your insulting life).

Whites are being genocided, nothing but embarrassment should be felt at this moment by whites. You would actually have to believe jewish lies in order to feel anything close to pride for the white race. The white race will end and you're not doing anything about it. Cowardice is associated with whites for a reason.

Gook slut

Oh don't think wrong she is still a whore. But race mixing is still degenerate, regardless of what people say, that's my point.

>This is what shitskins and libtards actually believe

In a few generations there will be almost no whites, just hapas and mulattos. Which mongrel caste will have it worse.

>shekels have been deposited in your account

Interestingly enough this was the best date I had been on in a while. She actually had things to talk about. Usually Japanese girls just want eikaiwa and Chinese girls expect me to pay for everything.

Yes every time I see a white guy with an asian I immediately see someone who has given up. Many white women I know dont date guys who have dated asians because "white guys only date asian girls for one reason"

>Racial purity doesn't exist

What is the appeal of white women?

Ikr you could tell he was a shill by the first 4 words

So you dated japanese and chinese too? Sure.

? I think they're alright but not usually as attractive as Western girls. Like I find about 50% of Western girls attractive but maybe only 10-20% of Asian girls.

If you have to ask you are beta or gay

Well, what reason is that? I pick up Asians because they chug cum like crazy

>white guys only date asian girls for one reason

Tight Yummy Yellow Cunny (YYC)?

I agree. It's especially tough on the children of those couples if they end up having them. They have no clear identity, many of them look like mongrels and then they grow up all fucked up.

I think it's more just that average Asians are the only women betas can get. Every single white man I've seen with an azn gf has just looked like a pathetic loser, but if you look at the woman she always looks about a 5.5/10 at most assuming you don't mind gooks. If I saw a guy with a 8+/10 nipponjin 3dpd waifu and he walked with a straight back and his chin held above parallel then I wouldn't think less of him at all.

>Am married to a chink
>Not the most beta thing a guy can do... but it's up there.

Check the flag, my city is covered in Asian girls.

Yes

not but that guy looks like a closeted homo

that last name

And what's worse there are people who think that race mixing with asians is good. Usually coming up with pathetic excuses like "all white womin r sluts"

my dads white and my moms asian yet im still pretty red pilled. i dont think its as beta as some ppl may think

???

How is that an answer
How are you gay for asking the qualities of a race
How are you beta for wanting something that betters your life?

Why are you like this?

Chinese? sure, but never heard about Canada having gooks and japanese people.

these white bitches might be jelly but they will hold your case of yellow fever against you

its beta but not the bottom

Import a Northern Chinese

lol do you live under a rock

No. Letting a bunch of big, black bulls cuck you as you watch them pull a train on your Asian girlfriend while dressed in an assless fairy costume while a tranny fucks you in the ass is far more beta.

But if you have to come to Sup Forums for approval of your girlfriend, you're already fairly beta.

I heard people treat you like shit in toronto if you shack up with a gook

>LARPing as the bishie half azn
Go away english teacher.

On the contrary, I know that you "lads" have a muslim mayor and are literally full of mudslimes.

They come for working holiday visas usually. Also language schools advertise us as a good place to learn western English, which is the most popular form in Asian schools I guess.

Can confirm. My wife was virgin asian and completely untainted and pure.

>people actually care about race mixing
Stop larping.

I used to hook up with mainly asian women but I became somewhat of an outcast among the women I already knew. They essentially perceive asian women as extremely submissive, money hungry, will do anything as long as you pay, one step above prostitution and then perceive the white guys as one step above pedophiles for liking women who look like and behave like children.

I brought a busty jav looking woman to meet my friends for drinks and I was astonished by how uncultured and rude she was the entire night. She is sweet and submissive to me but a cunt to everyone else. After her I went back to white women and realized only unconfident guys go for asian women because they are one step above prostitutes. Same with Latinas and most black women.

>Mudblood telling people how they should procreate.

Stop watching anime swedcuck, we all know you have to dress like a slut to please Ahmed.

That's interesting.

Eliott Roger is a poster boy for what happens as a result of that. I admit, I didn't used to have strong opinions on WMAF/AMWF couples prior to that, but after seeing how miserable that kid was and what he ultimately became, I am against that.

Korean here
We gooks and japs exist but not as much as chinks

Pure italian. And come on I'm saying the right thing, we all should breed with our own races. Race mixing is degenerate and pathetic.

media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_800_800/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAVXAAAAJGE1NzFmZTY1LWY3NTktNDJlMy04ZmU3LWVjY2NjZjZmYzc1YQ.png

You aren't far behind, Luigi