youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoWV52C4HI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my name is John Connor

They will get what's coming for them

>yfw you realize the mark of the beast is a wedding ring

>burgers
>bbc link

Just worry about those debts, kiddo

People don't have allergic reactions to those things?

What's that? Does Walmart carry it?

I come from Wisconner.

Can i reach it at the top of the asile with my scooter?

If you're going to attempt forcing one of those in my body, you better bring oven mitts

>burgers
>first link is in sweden

>the mark of the beast is placed in the hand or forehead

it isn't a wedding ring, since wedding rings don't go in the hand.

Waiting for the pidgin video.

Thanks

seems fucking stupid just to use the copier.

Bwahahahaahaaaaaaaa!

That looked fucking painful. Like a 200lb tatoo snowflake with ear gauges stabbing your hand with chop sticks to place a rice permanently in you.

>wedding rings don't go in the hand.

really nigger?
really?

>in
Pretty sure the wording is "on"

No I don't. Just pussies do. Not me.

Really makes you wonder why Jesus turned water to wine at a wedding.

were talking about front row ticket to hell here

something orthodox priests called from 90s
no just some wisconsin company for now

first link describes it well sweden invented it it seems
>ring
are you autistic?

yes, rings do not go INside of the hand, they go ON a finger. the mark of the beast is placed inside of the hand or forehead i.e: an implant of some kind

i was responding to the guy that said a wedding ring is the mark of the beast.

never getting one of these things

>most people dont know being chipped like that is the mark of the beast

This is solving a problem that doesn't exist. There are essentially no problems with ID badges that 99% of companies and governments use.

i actually found one of these things in my house this morning. no idea where it came from or how it got there.

post pic you faggot

fucking moron

Couldn't they make it smaller?

I will kill any goon that so much as attempts to inject this monstrocity against humanity into me.

im never doing that..this is fucked

You what?

youtu.be/5WLRZbRllKo

they can't force this on us can they? If so who wants to join up as a wandering band doing odd jobs for money under the table?

youtu.be/R-rZzpQsN7o

>have the chip programmed
Literally all it does is contain your serial number.

Maybe that's why they made the Equifax leak. Now there's going to be a clamor for more security and they're gonna say 'gosh well if you just take this RFID chip, we will always know who you are.'

They cant if we all refuse it. Unless they kill us. Get with neighbors grow garden and barter for stuff swap meets.

No but imagine if every single workplace forced you to do it. You couldn't survive that way especially as we go towards a cashless society

I love the fact that Christcucks will intentionally reject technological advances because of muh revelations fanfiction made by Stephen King.

they can't even force you retards to give your children medicine, so no

i guess Swedes are as good as getting cucked as they are at cucking.

"The program — a partnership between Three Square Market and the Swedish company Biohax International"

nytimes.com/2017/07/25/technology/microchips-wisconsin-company-employees.html

Archive time
archive.is/EKD4V

it isn't so much rejecting technology because of religion, it is rejecting pointless technology that could help the government further track your every move. why should i get an RFID chip implanted when i could just use a plastic ID, or even better, make an ID card with the RFID chip in it.

I remember being in fuckin highschool back in 08' and was so sure these would be in everybody in like 5 years like Zeitgeist told me.

lol ok

>don't go in the hand

To what are your fingers attached to my man?

no big deal, first versions are harmless and can be blocked by foil wrapped around part of your body that has that chip in it. It is future chips that are implanted in your brain is what you should worry about to make sure there is no Gov't oversight over them and only benevolent A.I. has control over it.

can we find if its jews that run these companies?

no one can steal it, unless they physically rip it out of your body or cut off your finger or something

Most people probably don't need that level of security, but some do.

a hand? but do you put a ring in your finger/hand? or does a ring go on a finger?

32m ceo: Todd Westby

Biohax ceo: Jowan Österlund

am too lazy to do the rest

Atheists.

>no one can steal it

they could possibly clone the signal, if the rfid chip is inside your body then there is no way to block out the signal, so anyone with the technology could clone it. but if it is in a card you could keep it in an RFID blocking wallet.

no matter what the security choice is there will always be a way around it.

>3 videos about the same company
>Americans
yeah, ok

the entire thing wasnt thought up by some one thats very smart. the rfid "chips" are encased in glass . thats not going to stop electrical current. the human body bleeds electricity through out it. that things small and has no real room for much of anything. its basically one of those everlasting radios you use to be able to buy from radio shack that uses a crystal but smaller

it can be compromised fairly easily most likely using a electric lights ignition system assuming it isnt burn out by you just being alive after 5 years or so

Checked

At least you're not shoving it up your peehole

>huuurrr de mark o' de beest1
There's no such thing.

>were talking about front row ticket to hell here
Hell doesn't exist. Stop reading fantasy stories.

judeo-lucifarians run the west

Wondering for any religousfags here. We know if you allow them to inject/insert it into your hand/head, your doomed to hell. But what if you find a way around that (ie: inserting) and can carry on with your life? Still going to hell?

What's this, a PETA protest?

if the mark of the beast is really an RFID chip (I highly doubt it is) then you would likely be forced to have it in your skin.

the mark of the beast is a "sign" that identifies people who worship the beast(the antichrist), this means that you can't be tricked into getting the mark since to get it you will have to worship this being. i don't know the exact words but basically the false prophet will come and force worship of the antichrist and the false prophet will brand anyone who worships the antichrist with the mark.

it also says something like in order to buy and sell you MUST have said thing

>what do credit cards do
>what does RFID chips do

If you're arguing religious semantics at this point, you aren't going to make it, user.

hello Guilabert de Castres

Not that I work an office job, but I would 720 right out of that bitch if it required RFIDs

but that would be after the antichrist comes and people start to worship it, you can't unknowingly get the mark of the beast, you would have to worship the beast/false prophet to receive the mark.

I feel like this could be destroyed very easily.

Would microwave radiation destroy something like this?

look at the fucking degenerate the one who is chipping him holy shit bois we are at the end

if i join the military is there a chance i eventually get forced to have it?

you can't microwave your finger because the door won't close.

So you want to starve? If you dont want to starve what would you do then

Kek, greet achmed in g-bay from us

the problem is, is that they are trying to collapse our economony and make a new world currency, the media hyping up credit card leet hakers that never fucking happen is gonna get these things on a roll. India might start it first because they are still fucked on their own currency right now because the retarded asshole tried making digital shit and that is not working. Along with sweden and austrillia aussie citi banks stopped taking cash back earlier 2016. Something is coming it may or may not hit america but its gonna begin bigly in europe probably for refugees getting gibs me dats.

720 would put you right back toward them, its 180 user.

>you couldn't survive that way
Read Revelations, user.

You can die a physical death and go to heaven, or take the mark and die 2 deaths.

Don't deceive yourself into thinking "well surely God would understand if we take the mark."

No...he won't. Anyone who takes the mark will be in the absolutely horrible position of living in this hell on earth knowing that a true hell awaits you after this one.

The world will be insane out of their mind

Most likely. Pretty sure there will be something about how your body is not technically yours in the contract.

yes, in some bases they have rfid id cards just for more secure communications type meme bullshit. For now your safe, remember if you join the military you cant just leave youll go to jail or possible military prison.

On the forced side, they can easily play with in the being as a one-off no big deal thing which will eventually becoming mandatory, after that they'll force it regardless.

And the worship part I can see someone using something to cover up that they'll worship the antichrist.

Just wondering on that 'side'. We know how and what going to be on the other side.

Where in the Bible does it talk about the mark of the beast being in the hand/head? I've literally never even heard of such a thing.

Revelation 13:16-17

if i had to choose between starving or worshiping the antichrist i would choose to starve.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-field_communication#Bluetooth_comparison
>13.56 MHz

No, you will just Microwave your hand. This would not be pleasant.

KJV btw

Revelation 13:16-17King James Version (KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Some people arent like that which goes back to

>you MUST have said thing to buy and sell

in itself is a trick

They will smile and smile and be a villain.

I guess I just have read over it last time I was in Revelations. Thank you.

>you want to starve?
You want to burn in hell?

You're looking for reasons to do the exact thing you are not supposed to do.

Most people who don't take the mark will die before the 3.5 year reign of Antichrist. It says something about the living saints being blessed.

Be ready to die for not taking the mark, or go to hell for taking it.

>The cashless society Jew.
Good goy, enjoy having the government cut off all your money with the press of a button.

>inbefore I keep all my money in the bak

Literally just fry anything they put inside of you... When it becomes an issue, its not like you have to dig it out.

not when they are armed with cyanide lmao

Trust no one, cut contact with everyone and move

Dumbest thing i have ever heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoWV52C4HI

(((denied)))

I'm Dick James mate, the gloryestes of o'll the cunts mate. Nice to meet ya' continue doing your job.

I was using it as an example

>Oops i just closed my hand in a door, guess I am dead now.

It would never be used thats crazy, why do you think it got rejected. Any device that is made to remotely kill someone wouldn't be put in the hand.

Starving, burning in hell, Antichrist huala guys you have everything.

have you ever read the Georgia guide stones, they are trying to depopulate us to 500 million.

If you honestly believe that, all i have to say is good luck to them. It will never work out in any way that is in their favor.