Was he a messiah or just an idiot?

I mean they caught him because he just put out an internet posting with his real name.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pACWVg5Y5zM
youtube.com/watch?v=7G1LjQSYM5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he ordered hits on people

I just watched a documentary on him on, I think, Vice. It was pretty good. I didn't know too much about the case, and it was pretty damn interesting. He got out smarted by a nigger, which must be a serious blow to his self esteem. I'm still not sure how they were able to get the IP address of the server through Tor. They didn't do a good job of explaining that part. Did you just watch the doc too, OP?

He had everything and lost it because he used the same library wifi all the time.

In a world where he could have had a car, a laptop and hunted random wifi. In a world where mac address spoofing is trivial.

He failed and deserved to fail for being a fucking moron about technology.

He has saved countless lives.

quick rundown?

In what way?

None of the hits ever occurred and charges were dropped on the hits.

>Did you just watch the doc too, OP?
Yes, youtube suggested it

youtube.com/watch?v=pACWVg5Y5zM

>youtube suggested it
samesies

>He failed and deserved to fail for being a fucking moron about technology.

He posted about silk road before it was even a thing - and posted his real gmail address in a later post.

He wasn't a fucking moron about technology, he was a ... fucking moron.

He had this perfect black girlfriend who adored him... and he fucked it all up.

>samesies
did you use Tor recently or search for the hidden wiki?

I'm assuming he means he saved lives by moving drug deals off the streets, thus taking the violence usually associated with drug dealing out of the equation. DPR was big on that idea. He says that was one of the main reasons he did what he did. He was also a Ron Paultard who thought people should be allowed to drugs. He viewed himself as a revolutionary.

This. Backopy will always be the true god of the first gen dnms. Ross was imo just a fall guy with his book clubs and other political shit. When operating a million dollar business there is no time for such shit

>start most well known drug marketplace on dark web.
>make millions and millions of dollars.
>get busted by someone literally googling your usernames.
>get arrested.
>kill self in jail.

No. A few months ago I went poking around Tor. If I remember correctly, I had no trouble finding the hidden wiki back then

>No. A few months ago I went poking around Tor. If I remember correctly, I had no trouble finding the hidden wiki back then
Strange. Then why does youtube/google suggest that documentary to you? What have you searched for that they thought you would be interested?

>>kill self in jail.
As of September 2017, he is held at USP Florence High.

From what I've gathered he wasn't able to set the infrastructure himself & shiet.
They made the example of him.
Internet drug market still is going on.
Was he or was he not the inventor he really got rip off on a ticket to history.

idk. I watched a few things on drugs recently, and I recently watched a vice doc on Bam Margera, but I don't know if that was before the Silk Road doc or if they suggested it because I watched the Silk Road doc

>perfect
>black girlfriend

She is absolutely stunningly perfect. She wanted to marry him and have kids with him. She was his soulmate, and he threw it all away.

Who's this? Name plz

DPR I, literally a faggot

>DPR I, literally a faggot
With a perfect girlfriend... he isn't a homo.

youtube.com/watch?v=7G1LjQSYM5Q

time stamp 19.13

>black
>perfect
pick one and only one