Suppose I break into your house, murder you your sons...

Suppose I break into your house, murder you your sons, impregnate your wife and your daughters and claim ownership over all your stuff.

Without appealing to morality, convince me that it would be me on the wrong and not you for being such a weak little shit.

Land ownership and the concept of countries and borders are all based on the false premise of morality, not legality. "I-I was here first, so it's mine now....", "m-my ancestors conquered this land, so it belongs to me...", "I w-worked this land, so it should be mine..." are all pathetic arguments used by leaders of all sovereign nations to justify their clams to their land.

Land should belong to the strong and the cunning. Discuss.

It wouldn't be objectively wrong, but your limbs would be.

they allow shitposting inside juvenile hall?

You sound just as bad as an islamic terrorist, i hope you never achieve your goals

How's your high school philosophy class going?

>I-I don't like this thread... mods, help!!!
Not an argument. I said discuss you weak fucking brainlets.

Who cares what you think, you malnourished imbicile?

Discuss what? When to give you some afternoon gerber and put you back in a closet?

Suppose I break into your house, murder you your sons, impregnate your wife and your daughters and claim ownership over all your stuff.

You canno't even spell that grammar nigger.

Not arguments. Not even close to forming an argument.

Hurr durr let's destroy civilisation because i'm a fucking animal nigger

I would love to see you try it.

You claim to have such power, yet your Bakunin and pals commisars would instantly claim anything you "owned" as to be for the community. You're boasting the wrong flag to be sporting insurrectionist logic, revolutionary scum. But maybe that too is a spook. Still, you would have to be the most powerful of all Sith to accomplish such a feat. Which is why I find it easier to despook AnCaps -- They understand that when they run out of the ability to defend their property, they lose its claim to anything other than words. It is easier to point out that this defense rationale is just another name for one's own power and abilities.
A scuttle of AnComs would be able to take over some weak farmer's land, sure, but they would all kill each other over divying up its ownership into each nonexistent classification of who doesn't own what and which groups are more "deserving".

TL;DR Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life. He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

>It's literally how civilization was formed
>IT WAS OK THEN BUT I MAY DIE IF IT HAPPENS NOW!!!!
Admit you have no real claim to your land then you pathetic surrender monkey.

>Suppose I break into your house, murder you your sons, impregnate your wife and your daughters and claim ownership over all your stuff.
Think whatever you want. Fortunately, in the US we have guns to protect ourselves from your kind

You're killing a taxpaying citizen. You've reduced the total efficiency of the nation. You can't work two businesses/two jobs.
>flag
Never mind then, I guess you don't want a stable, efficient productive society. Nothing you use or have ever admired was born of anarchy. Order begets progress.

You won't make friends. Act like that and you'll see what happens.

You have way too much going on in that brain of yours dude. I suggest essay form for whatever your point is. I too was an angsty teen once.

I have no claim to my land. Wanna come take it?

Suppose I chain your scrawny black ass up in a boat and sell you to Arabs so they can geld you.

>suppose i break into your house
I'd shoot you since there is no reason to be moral in your shitty future utopia.

Those that hide who they are are too weak to defend themselves. Do this and I will kill you pussy. Proxy users included. To all others, it really is survival of the fittest. Defeat me and you have defeated the gatekeeper. Good luck my friend.

the result would be

a) other people see what you did and shoot you to prevent a future threat to themselves

b) other people see what you did and work together to create a state where they are protected

so either you or your ideology dies. Theoretically you have enough brain cells to value one of these two things thus making your decision to act like a nigger 'wrong'

>without using morality, prove my actions to be morally wrong
kys

>Without appealing to morality, convince me that it would be me on the wrong
Are you fucking retarded or are you just shitposting? "Wrong" refers to morality, fucktard.

>LET ME SEE YOUR FLAG SO I CAN MAKE MY NON-ARGUMENT
No, pussy. You clearly have an inferior brain, you would be too slow to pull the trigger, too stupid to gain the upper hand in close combat, you are fucking dead meat.

I do think this thread does show how confused some young people are
>people are animals and its dog eat dog anarchy rawwwr
>stop being a nazi and subjugating people and taking their stuff imperialist swine it should be outlawed

give it a try nigger

>this idiot behind 7 proxies thinks he can intimidate Sup Forums
my argument is valid, jew. Display that israeli flag. FUCK THE JIDF

>that image
goddamn I hate gary johnson voters

it's how the eternal anarkiddie operates. a typical example of this is how a self-proclaimed Stirnerite recently released a translation of his only work through a white nationalist publisher, only to cause another self-proclaimed Stirnerite to chimp out over the immorality of it all because race is a spook. wew.

jews are more intelligent and eloquent than this fool. Gonna say ADD riddled Bongistani just out of after school daycare

On another note, I embrace pure anarchy. Darwinism is NOT a meme. If you are stronger than me, find me and kill me. Send me to valhallah. Only weak britbongs, criminals, and jews hide who they are.

weaker people combined are stronger than one brigand. so you try to take someone's land and his kin will string you up. you know nothing on how societies are formed.

anarchy is the refuge of the childish and ignorant.

Convince me that the government is in the wrong then since you could just rebel against it if you wanted to be free.

ok, i will discuss, you're just an edgy anarchist wannabe terrorist who will never achieve anything in life
prove me wrong

Look at this larper haha youre probably a 5'4" neckbeard ready with his fuckin katana combos, get a job

Do yourself a favor and don't go on Stirner groups on social media, literal cancer who couldn't ascertain that neither nationalism nor communism were the answer from being called "ragamuffins" in the first translation of his work.
Listen to Senator Armstrongs speech at the end of MGRR. Literally doesn't even mind getting beaten by Raiden because he is in the end, more powerful.

>not even anarchy mai son
>o
>t

>e
>v
>e
>n

>a
>n
>a>
>r
>c
>h
>y

Because of course the reason you could not commit these heinous acts in an anarchist society, is that the people's vigilant militia would disembowel you and string you up from the heels on a lamp post as a warning to others.

i prefer to not engage with anarkiddies in any way, they're just radical liberals 99% of the time.

>Without appealing to morality, convince me that it would be me on the wrong and not you for being such a weak little shit.

>t.fat edgy weakling

Who tf cares if it is all man-made and if we are all sons of mother earth? There is a system that works, we humans invented it, we evolved, there is no need for us to go back in pre-historic era.

You sound like a primitive ape who doesn't understand private ownership of land. There is a law that protects you and your land under the system, even if you break into my house, murdered my offsprings, impregnated my wife the house will still NOT be yours. And because you are a weak little shit who can't sustain himself, you'll go in prison.

might is right
ill rape your boipus if u tried tho

Sure. Fuck civilization and social contracts. Fuck you too, faggot.

>Without appealing to morality, convince me that it would be me on the wrong
Kek'd.

>Land should belong to the strong and the cunning. Discuss.
A strong killer is worse at homesteading than the farmer he just killed. He just removed someone from the workforce, and made his society weaker.

There is strength in numbers. Three men can take 8 hour shifts to keep watch at all times. A single man will have to sleep sometime, and will be defenseless.

This, of course, assuming you even have the strength to break into my domain, defeat me and my spawn, and somehow be able to retain possession of all my things even though you are an individual, weaker than the family that you just magically destroyed.

My claim to land is simple: I can produce food off of the ground. Those who follow me will be fed, those who oppose me will starve. You're a powerless little shit with nothing to offer, ergo, you will perish unless I show mercy.

We all know you're just a petulant communist traitor who's having a bad day

I sincerely hope you start a civil war so we can swiftly end your attempts of subversion already

>you're weak because you're not an angry poorfag with nothing to lose and a limitless sense of entitlement

Kill yourself

You're going to be fun playing Guantanamo with.

The only thing wrong in this scenario is enslavement.
I mean why bother? Just de-skull them and move on to destroying another settlement. Slaves are liability.

Take a good look at this weak soul. Not only does he hide behind a proxy, he is so afraid of losing a war that he hides behind a meme. May god rest his soul.

your argument is correct, leftist scum. that is why collectivism will always win - because when you try your anarchy 'all vs all' autistic dream people will group together and your attempt to 'break into my house' will end with me and my friends killing you.

The strong and cunning do own the land
While you whine on the internet and complain that it isn't fair
Faggot

This, europe should enslave the world again

this
fucker doesn't understand that it's all about the murder and destruction
>slaves and rape
pffft that's a child's reasoning the best thing is to try to awe some of the opposing forces/warriors so they join up with your warband. Fury is contagious in a good sense

It is civility that prospers humanity. Your arguments are in favor of survival of the fittest, yet you fail to realize that within our society, and complex social interactions there is no place for savagery. You are rewarded with intellect, and discipline and with this system you ensure that most people will live a comfortable life. In the end we all want to survive, and by working together as a collective this goal is more easily achieved then when we start raping and pillaging.

Change your flag, you do not understand anarchism

Hehe, I remember thinking like this back when I was 14.

By your logic decisions that were made over 100 years ago should continue because....? If you're looking for for justice, your argument comes up short.

Anarchy means total freedome, if you take away someonelese freedome you arent anarchist anymore.

It is a bit more complicated.
Basic criminality is not the same as conquest. But i see your meaning.
Sure, you can do it, yes.
But people will need stability.
Form groups.
Groups will compete to improve their wealth and keep theor way of life, and eventually these groups ended as our nations.
They were born of violence, but also solidarity among a group.
There is no right or evil in history, but winners and losers.
Each person can support an ideology or group or another.
For me , science, security, stability are important. Therefore i align with my nation interests, which can be expected as a product of its education, therefore, anars should be hunted and exiled.
The irony is that the only thing protecting your kind and your beloved shitskins...is the state.

If you were able to do all of that, it means one of two things:
>You got me first in my sleep
>I wasn't home, probably at work
Either way, it proves that you are a pussy and not man enough to fight fairly for my assets.
To which I would come home and reclaim what is rightfully mine, you heathen.

oh no, it's retarded

>the one person with a braincell gets no replys
Time to fix that!