WTF Australia?

WTF Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KL99S-XyF8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's Australia's retarded dad that taught them these things. Funnily enough USA's and Canada's dad also taught this shit for them. I wonder if there is any connection with them...

it''s always melbourne

Is this some shit-posting performance art?

Shit-post LARPing?

boipussy

To my knowledge we just had boring members of parliament have a brief debate and a vote.

We didn't have children hold signs about how they dream of being plowed by celebrities.

MELBOURNE

E

L

B

O

U

R

N

E

lol

What a qt. Shouldn't have to wait till he's 18.

People arent stupid here. People are beginning to realise the 1:1 relationship between childhood sexual abuse and homosexuality.

And when that happens alot of the abusers are going to be caught out by thier own virtue signaling FB posts.

>People arent stupid here. People are beginning to realise the 1:1 relationship between childhood sexual abuse and homosexuality.
Seems like they definitely are stupid if they believe in something so retarded.

What are the odds on the poofter marriage postal non vote?

Ever known a gay man? Honestly get to know one on a personal level, before too long they will divulge thier personal history to you because theyre all compelled to do so.

I dont even hate gays, but there isn't any point pretending that the homosexual condition isn't precipitated by sexual trauma. Nobody wakes up in the morning and says "I should damage my anus by letting another man penetrate it, that would be choice!"

Not great. Its roughly 50 for, 30 against and 20 undecided.

They need to run more ad's about safe schools and that sort of shit.

They start shitposting at an early age.

I am gay and wasn't sexually abused. You have a personal need to believe gayness is a result of abuse, because you're grossed out by a facet of human nature you don't understand. Being gay is finding males more attractive. You can be a sexually damaged person being straight as well. Most people who are sexually abused are uncomfortable with normal sex in general unless they're being dominated or dominating, straight or gay. What you're doing is taking a sexual minority of fetishists within faggot land and pretending its how all gays are, except this minority exists in the straight world so your entire argument is silly.

Next you'll see them trying to advocate that abbos are people.

pooftas getting those likes on instagram

Oh stingray chan

>Being gay is finding males more attractive.

No shit. It still should be taught as a vice not treated as a virtue.

Gay "marriage" is insane nonsense. Marriage is the central unit of society, you don't give it away like candy.

I don't care about your personal opinions, pal. I'm making a counter-argument against an irrational and stupid claim. You sound like a faggot.

>I'm making a counter-argument by giving my personnal opinion

If I were polled tomorrow, I'd say I'm voting yes but I'm voting no. How many others are doing that?

The abos are demanding their OWN parliament. The want want want just never ends.

How so? People who suffer sexual abuse usually react in a common way, because people are psychologically similar. I explained that. Being gay isn't a result of sexual trauma unless you're a member of a very small minority, because sexual trauma usually effects your sexuality in a dominator/dominating mode, not your innate attraction.

>post yfw the vote fails and little faggots like this gas themselves in record numbers

Strangle the gay out of that child.

youtube.com/watch?v=KL99S-XyF8g

V I C T O R I A
I
C
T
O
R
I
A

RULE ONE
NO POOFTAS