Ways to escape earth?

Should we not be trying to figure out ways to exodus from this planet? We're long overdue for the next extinction event, provided we aren't the extinction event ourselves. Chances are p high that the elites/ZOG have a contingency plan to either escape earth, or at the very least an elaborate system to go into hiding/go underground and survive any cataclysm. Why should we sit around and swat at the strings they dangle in front of us? At the very least I'd rather not go down like a pleb at the mercy of outside factors

What would be the best way to get into space? To escape being at the mercy of the cunt mother nature? Or is the only option to hope that ayy lmaos come and offer salvation at some point?

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes and Melon Husk says he'll sell tickets to mars.

You have to stay if you're poor tho

I wouldn't mind living on mars if i had to leave earth, the red planet always impressed me

we'll have warp drive within 10 years so we will. thr earth will unite under one government and the best person to lead us is justin trudeau

Nigger youcan't even escape the shithole town you live in, be realistic

acid

I'd like whatever the fuck it is your smokin there bud...

if you're not poor why would you want to move to some inhospitable shithole?

This thing is meant to be flown into Australia

>no blacks in sight

that's how i know that image is bullshit

The only way to get out into space is by funding nuclear power and extreme environment habitats in Antarctica and deep ocean exploration. Mostly nuclear power.

O'Neill cylinders are possible with current technology, and once one is up and running the next ones will be far far easier to make.

we might still be able to salvage some Nazi UFOs in Antarctica if we tried

>tfw we'd be in space if the axis won

would they have the cylinder spinning at a high speed to imitate gravity?

>that pic

the Rama quadrilogy was really good. the character development got boring and tedious at times, but it was worth it.

>figure out ways to exodus from this planet?
drowning is pretty cheap.

Yes ufos. Nice one user.

-_-.jpg

Not sure on exact speeds but to achieve earth like gravity it would take approx 28 rotations an hour

I almost guarantee you that the drawing in the OP was made in the 50's or early 60's. No one thinks big anymore. As a civilization, we have lost our ambition and gotten stuck in the minutia of the mundane.

i wonder (((why)))

You can not escape death.

i would puke so fucking hard in that orbital station

Mr bones wild ride allover again

yeah we should defo deport the niggers into space pris- NEW WURLD

"And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

please im gonna get sick

you cant just put people in space cylinders, were not evolved for such shit. everyone would be puking and shitting everywhere, clogging the gizmos and shutting int down

I really like those hyper-futurist paintings. They're cool looking.

That's actually pretty low rotational speeds. Very few people would experience any discomfort. Only the genetically weak that have souls weighed down by gravity would notice.

No
the speed it spins is determined by how large it is
2RPM is about the limit most people can handle before starting to get motion sickness
a cylinder will then need to have a diameter of 450 meters to simulate earth normal at 2RPM

seems large, and it is compared to all the shit we've sent up thus far, but it would be laughably small the second we get a lunar/asteroid mining operation up, as extracting large quantities of minerals on either is really really easy compared to earth

good thing we got a half dozen companies working on space mining specifically right this very second

Agartha. The earth is hollow. Its our true home. Literally only whites are allowed there, and only those who are truly noble at heart and wise. Which excludes 99% of you.

Lofstrom Launch Loop is the only viable option until we figure out how gravity works.

The easiest way to escape is to put a bullet in your head. Please do this OP, and live stream it. We want to watch your transcendence into space, you space nigger.

>being this ignorant

>until we figure out how gravity works.

what goes up must come down, it's as simple as that.

Oh, unless the matter is very small. Then it violates everything we know.

But live in your bubble. :D

obviously if it is small you need more gravity to bring it down since the surface area is too small.

Wrong. These particles have velocity without added energy.

>souls weighed down by gravity

Fuck off spacenoid scum

Orbital ring space elevators are the next step with current technology. I honestly can't wait. I'm considering getting into welding just so I can contribute when we start building them.

>implying humans will do the construction

t. poorfag earthnoid

So you can't think of one reason why someone rich would want to go to mars?

What stops tiny asteroids from hitting it?

Kevlar, also shield satellites that move into position to stop approaching debris.

You're probably a disgusting person who doesn't deserve to go to space. What are you going to do up there? Browse Sup Forums? Fucking grow up

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/

Fuck off.

there's a tranny spell in your meme. just saying

Generally they should be reinforced enough to withstand any small debris ala what said. Also for any larger objects those countermeasures wouldn't subdue there would probably be an observation station that would deploy ships to redirect the material elsewhere long in advance of collision. Or bring it in closer at a controlled pace to be exploited for resources.

heretic

Sadly this.

Yes and a pair of tube counter rotate to battle inertia

The are built to be large enough that small damage doesn't decompress. They just patch the hole and replace the window pain. It be like a baseball going through a skyscraper.