fuck wh*tes

With camel milk and cookies :D

Hi Izzem :))))

>only race with a lower iq than araps

> camel milk
I've never tried it
What is it like?

Nigeria has a higher Iq than most mena cunts

ofc when i say arap i mean the filthy gulfies (except yemen), as well all know, North africa is based, berber and white, and levant is based, jewish, and white. Also kurds are based, kurdish and white

but they arent based or white, or berber, or jewish, or kurdish

I completely forgot 9/11 happened

I was just like a movie but I suppose everything in America is like a movie because there Americans everywhere and guns and violence.

I shall be celebrating Pinochet's rise tomorrow.

Good decision!

Not doing anything myself, but I have a friend who plans to AirDrop pic related to people all over
his school.

hey mooo

You friend sounds based

LOL

Only Jews celebrate 9/11

Fact

Laughing at fat burgers that bring up Jews to the discussion table about 9/11 in Sup Forums.

You got me

My birthday is tomorrow so that's cool.

nani

I met him about a year ago through a mutual D&D group, but didn't really talk to him outside that. I started getting to know him back in May and found out we shared a lot of similar interests, so we made a discord sever that we could talk in outside of D&D. I slowly redpilled him on everything over the course of the summer. Now hes basically a carbon-copy of me, nationalist, anti-jew, ect. He invited a few more people to the server and now we're a bunch of memeing racist nazis. Its pretty great.

By playing jenga