14 year old transgender boy wants to become a boy again

youtu.be/JxKMFKXqg68

A 14 year old gender confused boy from australia was given female hormones by his mom and doctor at the age of 12. The pills made him develope breast. Now 2 years later he wants to be a man again and will soon undergo surgery to get his breast removed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

female hormones can give boys tits at age 12? wtf?

What a hateful little bigot

>when your body chemistry is so fucked it doesn't know what the hell it's supposed to become

Oh you mean the 12 year old didn't know what he wanted?

What a fucking surprise

Lmao he's fucked for life, he's gonna be low test and have a micro dick for life. His mom fucked him.

dude animal hormones are why girls are going through puberty at like 11 actually doing this shit on purpose is GG for your biology

he might aswell off himself, he fucked his body, he should give up on life now

checked

This really is the tip of the iceberg. In the forthcoming years there are going to be countless cases of this. I wonder what the aftermath will be

Why is he dressed like a slutty schoolgirl?

hitler did nothing wronh

Fucking gross

Bump

Would bang the shit out of him

>thousandcockstare.jpg

In a couple of years, giving hormones to underage children will be on the same level as lobotomy.
I wish we could speed up that process, because Sup Forums would for a chance actually save a lot of lives.

I hope he sues his parents, his doctors and the Australian government for trillions of shekels.

Wellcome to the 45%.
SupportĀ“em at Patreon: LeftistAgenda

Nice I'll remember that argument.

Makes perfect sense.
Women are eternal children who don't understand that men are forged by life, so why would the mother be expected to not obey the wishes of her sonaughter?

I blame hollywood

HEER DE DERRRR
Fucking retards.... Blame the parents for not being god damn parents....

UNpost best post

COCK

...gotta fuck'em all -- DNC

If I didn't know any better I'd swear this was a girl

checked

Too bad he will forever be a manlet and that length

Why not blame (((them)))?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

Oh this poor sweet child. What horrific child abuse he has suffered.

You don't have to look far to find the truth here. Behind every so called "transgender" boy is a fat, domineering liberal mother.

this world is awful

But what about people like me that have known since 5 and never had any regrets on transition? Why should the confused little faggot get preference over some one like me? Just by the by,. I'm a high IQ chemical engineer

why is this not illegal. there should at least be an age restriction.

This. Do people who genuinely feel better as the opposite sex exist? Sure. However many of these stories are children deciding to undergo hormone treatment when they are 10 or 12 or 14. When has someone between the ages of 10-14 ever made a major decision and not come to regret it? A decade ago these boys would have dressed like metrosexuals or emos for a few years, and eventually stopped, looking back years later and thinking how big a faggot they were. Now a boy realizes that he kind of likes girly things and the parents immediately put the poor kid on hormones ruining his endochrine system, especially if he eventually realizes that he doesn't want to be a girl.

Seriously what the fuck happened to parents saying "its just a phase?" How the hell do these parents come to the conclusion that it is okay to go straight to giving their kids hormones instead of waiting it out and seeing if they actually feel that way or if it is just a phase?

Giving children hormone supplements or blockers for the purpose of gender dysphoria should be a fucking felony, then again we live in a country where we started slicing the tips off of baby penises so they wouldn't masturbate so what the fuck should I expect?

Raised in a Christian family.

Birth rates will keep plummeting because of all the heterosexual men he picks up and who then are confronted with either a penis or disfigured wound supposed to vaguely resemble a vagina. Not few of those poor souls will stop pursuing women altogether, as they can't even be sure they are women (and most real women are probably fat disgusting Tumblr landwhales anyway) and get a waifu. Those who stay with the abomination logically won't reproduce either.

HAHAHAHAH

ONCE YOU GO FREAK WE DON'T WANT YOU BACK

>Christian

That has a wide definition these days. There are plenty of extreme liberal, San Francisco style "christian" churches

No true Christian church would ever allow the horrific abuse this boy has suffered.

When I was 5 or 6 years old I was at some playmate girls house and I put 1 of her dresses as a joke and her mom spanked and scolded me. That was the first and last time I crossdressed

He was 12 years old. Clearly, he was not able to make a decision with so far-reaching consequences. He ruined his whole life. I only feel pity for him.

Yeah nope. I wasn't even allowed to watch television until I was 10. Nor rock music. Family just accepted it because I'd always been depressed and I could explain things eloquently

Pity for an idiot. Scorn for some one like me. Sounds like hypocrisy

The medically ethical thing to do would have been to delay puberty, which is totally possible, not to encourage maturity with estrogen... I'm all for trans folk being people, but when it comes to children, it's probably best to forestall any permanent body alterations until adulthood is reached and we can say that mature decisions have been made. Shame on the doctor who prescribed this course of treatment.

He should be given a free tax payer funded post birth abortion.

everyone can have a kid
>pic related

I'll agree with this

Further, southern Baptist.

Ahahahahahahaha - there's no going back bucko

There will be multimillion lawsuits to medical institution, suicides and common embarrassment, like about electroshocking therapy of mentally ill in Victorian age.

No it isn't, they are going through puberty sooner because they are fatter.

>buys hormones to get tits
>pays for surgery to get them removed
The (((doctor))) banks in twice. It's not even funny anymore.

80% of children who have gender dysphoria lose it after puberty

they all have regrets, they just live with it

cant be real

did he go through hormone therapy and all that shit?

if so he's just going to have a literal baby penis his entire life until he kills himself

What's there to "know" at 5? Your chromosomes and genitals don't lie. You're a mentally ill person whose body and mind were ruined by mentally ill parents.

These children are brainwashed and some of them come back to the real world. They are victims of liberal parenting and teaching which confuses the shit out of them. All men have a feminine side, it's small but it can be extremely confusing for some. Liberal black magic mind control is what this kid is a victim of, and he's slowly learning how to fight back.

Teachers and parents should leave the kids alone instead of brainwashing them like they're KGB.

>A 14 year old gender confused boy from australia was given female hormones by his mom and doctor at the age of 12.
this shit should be illegal. i'm not fucking kidding, every doctor that does this belongs in prison

or just keep the tits and start working out like crazy and surely they'll turn into a nice couple of pecks, I highly doubt he is sporting a pair of DD at 14. What is this obsession with parents to PUT THEM ON THE PILL, LETS DO THE SURGERY!! ?

>every doctor that does this belongs in prison
Wrong. They belong on a rope hanging from a tree.

>boy becomes girl
>changes her mind
kek, women amirite?

If this is actually a trap i dont see how there's any way they can be happy in the long term.

>be attractive young trap
>get your boipuccy fucked erryday
>get to feel wanted
>reach 25 years old
>colon is leaking from all the buttsex
>no longer attractive, we all know how judgemental men are when it comes to looks
>even a very unattractive woman still has the card to play of having a womb (so she can give birth to children)

So what do these people do when they reach this age?

Theres a reason like 40% of these mentally ill retards kill themselves

>unironically being a shitlord

Correct

>even a very unattractive woman still has the card to play of having a womb (so she can give birth to children)

Hormone therapy also makes you sterile so guy can't father kids either.

>So what do these people do when they reach this age?
Die from AIDS in complete loneliness.

Sounds like you have deep repressed gender dysphoria, why don't you be a good goy and visit dr. Goldstein, and she will give you some pills to make you feel all better

this is so fucked up. their parents need to be fucking gassed and replaced by good people because there is no way you should let a fucking child do this

Uhhh reversing sex change is sexist and racist much?

I knew that things were wrong. Much like when some one knows something bad is afoot. Your argument about chromosomes and genitalia does not address the gender dymorphism in the brain, in which even with out hormones is female in shape and density. What say you to that Mr much chromosomes muthafucka

can't tuck those hands

"Delaying puberty" fucks you up too faggot. The medically ethical thing would have been not to act on his faggotry at all.

I did too. All my friends in kindergarten and preschool were girls. But then it all changed.

the people that push this shit on dumb kids need to be lynched

>high IQ
>chemical engineer
yeah yeah
go do monkey work involving pipes and tubes x D

Delaying puberty is even worse. They probably did that in addition to estrogen anyway

I'm sorry they never treated your mental illness with the proper medication.

Cleansing.

Any time anyone breaks out pimozide. I know they're not educated.

Just throw it to the dingos

Any stat fags here?

I'm looking to monetise the suicidal tendencies of trans freaks. How do I get that 44% suicidal rate translated as odds? I am thinking of writing an app too. Any code fags wanna chip in?

>using a child as a lab experiment

the mother deserves death

>I don't want to be well
Sick people usually say that, too.

God, I truly hate the degenerates who do this to children. By hellfire and damnation, to have seen the merely apparent extent of this evil in my lifetime is almost too much. Knowing the root of the matter goes deeper than I can fathom blackens my waking thoughts.

Oh fug

Dude on the right has a neck like a short thick tree stump

>gender dySmorphism in the brain
How do you even know that, have you had your brain scanned at 5 or something?

>I'm a fucking liar
FTFY

It's just you really don't know what you're talking about. Pimozide doesn't work like your wittle meme says. You didn't read how the studies were performed. You just liked what fit your narrative.

>Adam's effeminacy allowed Eve to lead him to original sin
>We're 'Christians' and our son is a girl

FFS I wouldn't let my GIRL dress like that. How degenerate can these people get??

>it's against the law for an adult man to use anabolic steroids to improve his gains
>it's legal for a 12 year old boy to permanently ruin his body by injecting massive amounts of estrogen
Explain this Sup Forums

>have you had your brain scanned at 5 or something?
>implying user wasn't born a tinfoil hat