Dear Spain

Fuck off and stop leeching our money that we worked for, we are going to be independent, want it or not, so be prepared to die from hunger when we separate from you.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proceso_participativo_sobre_el_futuro_político_de_Cataluña_de_2014
youtube.com/watch?v=R0eZc3c3SoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cheeeeee 3%

Question. If Barcelona wasn't apart of Catelonia, would Catelonia already be independent?

>Is the referendum going to happen?

>What realistically happens after it if independence wins?

The rules are simple for the Iberian peninsula, friend

NO COLONIAL EMPIRE, NO INDEPENDENCE!

Please leave Spain, you bring their country down anyways with your Marxist bs.

how many moslems and niggers do you want?

So, the 48hs secession if YES wins thingy, how true is it papito?

Without Barcelona there would be no posibility of secession.

>it should be the right of the people to decided whether or not they want to keep pertaining to a jural society union
>uh, ok I guess, when will you finally let Val d'Aran* be independent from Catalonia?
>SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP Val d'Aran is rightful Catalonian clay and will NEVER be independent

Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

*Region in Catalonia that wants to secede from Catalonia

*to decide

Nothing is keeping them from making their own referendum. They are only 10k dudes anyway.

Then give back all the heavy industry and all the money Spain invested in your region since the last two centuries.

We invested, not you

>Without Barcelona there would be no posibility of secession.
But they still have some other decent cities like Tarragonna,Lleida,Mataro,Griona and Santa Coloma. How come small countries like San Marino, Andorra,Liechtenstein, andLuxembourg can sustain themselves, but Catalonia without Barcelona couldn't? Over 5.5 million people in Catalonia live outside of Bar elona. I have visited Catalonia numerous times, do they really need Barcelona to survive?

It will happen, but since it's was labeled illegal and without democratic guarantees(mostly separatists in the organization and contol of the referendum) only hardcore separatists will attend, same as happened on their last "consulta":
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proceso_participativo_sobre_el_futuro_político_de_Cataluña_de_2014

Dear Spain (including Catalonia): Fuck off and stop leaching the money that we worked for.

Your sincerly,
Everyone else that contributes to the European Union.

Sure, right after Spain gives back all the money it leeched from Catalonia.

But they were just a part of Crown de Aragon.

Service economies means country size means nothing. Also they aren't that independent. Andorra has literal French and Spanish government officers in charge, for example. Monaco and San Marino exist only because France and Italy are there.

The only reason Catalunya has a chance of independence is because Barcelona can threathen Madrid. What can Tarragona do?

Seems a little bit contradictory really; not wanting your 'hard earnt' taxes to be spent in other regions of your own country, yet to be a HUGE beneficiary of the hard earnt money others could spend in their own countries.
It's OK though, we see you for the money grabbing cunts you really are.

Soc Catalá i abans vaig a la guerra civil, que deixar que uns malparits golpistes em treguin el meu dret de ser espanyol.

Dear separatist im going to slaughter you and all your retarded family of separatists, sincerely yours, one spaniard.

Españoles no os penséis que todos en cataluña tenemos el cerebro lavado, la gran mayoria de nosotros estamos orgullosos de ser españoles.

>not wanting your 'hard earnt' taxes to be spent in other regions of your own country
but that's not what it's all about you cucklord, it's about an excessive interterritorial deficit stagnating Catalonia's growth and by extension damaging spanish and european prosperity.

You will be no more from the european union you crooked-tooth brit so you shouldn't care very much about this.

God speed, Catalan brothers. Free yourselves from the oppressive shackles of Castile. We Anglos will be there to help you, along the way. We'll trade, and provide you with military support.

Don't worry, we'll never betray you...

I believe the issue is that Catalunya not only doesn't recieve a single euro of EU gibs, but they get their own money taken by Madrid on top.

I fucking love you guys. I really do. First the terrorist attack with the now infamous Mossos fiasco, now you push for independence shitting on all laws. You're redpilling the Spanish population HARD. Just this friday one of my coworkers (a podemita) promised to never vote again to the left and acknowledged to me that maybe Franco was right about some things...

THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE.

I have been watching various Spain news channels, and they are basically laughing at Catalonia. I have a friend in Tarragona, and she says because of Barcelona, their is litterally a 0% chance that they become independent. She says that the military will come in and declare a martial law type thing.

>infamous Mossos fiasco
>eating up fake news made up to discredit mossos after their 10/10 reaction

You fucking idiot.
>it's about an excessive interterritorial deficit stagnating Catalonia's growth and by extension damaging spanish and european prosperity.

This is exactly why we are leaving you fucking money grabbing, greasy fucking waiters.

You are stagnating OUR ecomomy.

Talk to the politics in charge they are the ones that devour the money that comes from the european union.

Also we the spaniards never asked for that money they send us here. Lisbon treaty way to go. Long live the EURSS.

Typical spanish answer to another opinion that is not the same as yours.

There are no places outside Catalomia-Aragon that speak Catalan, so they don't deserve independence

If Spain is a beneficiary of the EU, then in turn, Catalonia is a beneficiary of it too, by proxy.
You dense cunt.

En Cataluña se recibia a franco con los brazos abiertos a Franco, por el hambre de la segunda republica. Att: Un catalan

>what spain does is catalonia's fault

Madrid alone is way smaller than you and produces more money. How eficient Northern Andalucia is uh?

Mi cuñado es catalan y yo gallego.
We hate separatist from every place in Spain we should kill them, all they want its to destroy our beloved country.

>scatalonia
Literally any other separatist movement has more sympathy, from Basque to Leonese.

So this is what's like to meet one of those brainwashed cucktalonians they warned me about. Kek. An-anda-andapandansia!

Let me put this clearly, so you can comprehend:

Your pitiful country (Spain) is dragging the rest of decent, tax paying countries down with you.

>Also we the spaniards never asked for that money they send us here.
holy shit this is some next level making up bullshit excuses. Spaniards LOVE politicans wasting money, even more so if it's EU money. Politicians literally use the money to buy votes by building white elephants. Yet still we have some dumbass españolito come here and tell us that something so absolutely self evident is false.

It will never cease to amaze me how delusional spaniards are.

It might be true that because of Barcelona's population the vote has a very high chance of failing, but the only reason there is a chance of success is because of Barcelona itself.

Also, I believe the last couple years proven Media has no idea of what they talk about, Polls mean nothing and that you really shouldn't laugh at the underdog.

ELS CATALANS NO VOLEM INDEPENDENCIA.
VISCA ESPANYA!

Iirc Spain is balanced now. Gibs go now to Eastern Europe and soon to Ukraine aswell.

Pues vete de donde vinieron tus padres en vez de quedarte en un sitio que no respetas ni la cultura ni la gente ni el idioma y solo estais aquí por el dinero como la mayoría de "catalanes" que se sienten españoles, que nacieron en otras partes de España o sus padres también y a parte de no adaptarse tienen los huevos de decir que son catalanes.

Its simple, you want to destroy my people an his country.
Ill destroy you instead chuetas de mierda.

god your are so fucking precious about Catalonia. I couldn't care lass about your shitty little fucking autonomous psuedo state, nobody cares about you.

>most productive region in spain wants to secede because it's being dragged down by Spain when it could be a powerhouse
>dumb anglo "STOP BEING SEPARATISTS AND LET THE GOVERNMENT KEEP WASTING MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>I couldn't care lass about your shitty little fucking autonomous psuedo state, nobody cares about you.
>6 posts by this ID
why

Independant Catalonia, I am pro this.

That smug Franco makes me feel warm inside.

Again, trying to spin what I said into a sepratist argument....

Hurr durr, nobody cares about Catalonia.

Oh, look, another Argentinian. We should really start kicking you all out of the country: Echenique, Sor Caram, Pisarello, now this Dante Albano fellow... I mean I really get it you guys, you fucked your own country so hard you need to fuck another to look less of a failure.

Oh well. At least all your women are easy, so there is that.

Shut up rusky!

Eres tu el que no respetas la cultura ni idioma de este gran país que es España. Me encanta España y me encanta Cataluña, no tengo que decidir ni ser un hervidero de odio como tu

Trying to make you see that your reasoning to leave Spain is a total double standard.

Why are you so mad? Also don't start talking about fucked countries, country which economically depends of another 20 to reach the end of the month.

Who cares?

a fregar platos, jordi

Estaba esperando a tu post, has ganado amigo ;)

This.

Shut up and beg for more UN/Brazil help you pathetic excuse for a country.

Get back in line, you fucking swine.

>MFW of thinking its the way of all people to think. If not they are are nazis fascist racist machistas etc...
I pray every night for you and your kind of people die. If you know in how many delightfull ways i picture ur people dead..

We depend of another 20 countries because those 20 countries want to make business with us and that's what it means to be part of the global market. Not that I expect any third-world Argentinian to understand, of course.

Spanish infrastructure policy:
>second largest HSR network in the world with 2.500+km
>over 90 billion spent so far, plus 100k maintenance per km each year
>11.800 passengers per km, compared to 61.000 in France and 158.000 in Japan
>two thirds of the ticket price is paid for by the government
>most profitable line will only make back 46% of its cost in the long run (50+ years)
>absolute social and economic failure
I just want off this ride.

Puigdemont es un golpista y un traidor, debe acabar igual que companys. Att: Un catalán

>>MFW of thinking its the way of all people to think
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Callate chueta de mierda.
habia q ver quien es mas español hijo de puta.
Y te recuerdo q cataluña es un invento. Lo q sois es una provincia del reino de atagon jodido judio de mierda.

>global market is begging the a entire continent to pay your basic infrastructure.

I would love to see what would happen after you are deemed not worthy enough.

>prepares the bull
More like bans the bull

Top kek JAJAJAJAJA

Españoles tenemos que hacer un movimiento de la alt-right español no creeis?
La derecha en este país ya no representa los valores tradicionales de la familia y es totalmente pro homosexualistas y musulmanes.
En mi opinión necesitamos un movimiento patriota de masas y la alt-right podria ser la solucion.

>Usee foreign words as alt-right to describe its movement
You are doomed from the start

Well we could definetly change to "La nueva derecha" or something like that, and with the help of Sup Forums to spread the propaganda all over the internet i think we might have a chance.

>spaniards
>doing anything
>ever
your only right wing party is literally the same guys as in the dictatorship, or rather those who sucked up to those who sucked up to the francoist ministers.

also this also english motherfucker this isn't Sup Forums
why can't españolitos into english?

>Espanya ens roba
>Dicen los votantes de Artur Mas y la familia Pujol, quienes robaron dinero de la banca catalana para ponerlo por andorra.
Pues como no te voy a querer...

Sup Forums doesn't care about spain

I dont care a shit if u understand or not what im saying i wasnt even talking to u, was a question for my spaniards comrades

Europe must unite against foreigner invasors and with that said every country with allies, cant be underestimated.

Btw Sup Forums should help too france with le pen or whatever country where nationalism is raising.

>Pujol is ousted by catalan society, can't show his face in public
>CiU is behind ERC in the polls, something that's unheard of
meanwhile in Spain
>PP is still number 1 in all the polls
>Mariano is highly respected by the (((media))), last night on fucking La Sexta (leftist tv) they mentioned him being a "veteran" and "experienced" politician

>fake news
youtube.com/watch?v=R0eZc3c3SoE

El 1O se abre la veda para cazar subnormales como tu, que se nos reproducen mas que los conejos. Por cierto tu opinion deja de tener valor cuando te conviertes en un perro traidor al servicio de la burguesia/masoneria calana.

Yes, we have lots of corruption in this country. Catalonia declaring independence illegaly won't be part of it.

Syria 2.0 in Spain

Nah, we have the lowest crime rates in the EU. We are pretty civilized people.

Argentinian bro, idk who you are but you're a legend

You don't get it, all this is for the german and anglo tourists so they can move around our theme park of a country more easy and comfortable.

He is talking about the incoming civil war...

Independence through referendum. That must be the gayest independence declaration ever

I don't believe I'll happen

Vota a vox de momento, por que vamos esperar que las Falanges se unifiquen con DN, etc, etc es un puto imposible. Ahi hay mucho ego estupido. Si ven que a vox le va bien lo mismo en un futuro próximo les puede aglutinar

>he's completly right
>HAHA GUYS 4EVER LEGION AND THE GOAT

i hope you all cancer get gased by our lord and saviour Puigdemont

>le Mossos denied having information
>when that "information" was actually wrong because it said the attack would happen at Ramblas but it was planned at Sagrada Familia, it was basically a coincidence (not even a big coincidence since the places where you'd carry out the attack are pretty obvious)
>Cites ABC as a source that some judge told mossos that the gas canisters where for an attack, even though that's not even a judge's prerrogative, so that news makes no sense whatsoever
>tries to discredit Mossos not knowing about record of imam
>when Mossos can't even communicate directly with foreign police because that has to happen through the state, so whatever the Mossos knew the state MUST have known as well
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D