Is there literally any group leftists won't throw under the bus in order to defend Muslims?

Is there literally any group leftists won't throw under the bus in order to defend Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tygObJ_PMHo
youtube.com/watch?v=BcAL9pJXVZk
archive.is/YUz1e
web.archive.org/web/20170910225459/http://www.macleans.ca/opinion/myanmar-proves-buddhist-doesnt-necessarily-mean-peaceful/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, non zionist Jews.

Note how it says Buddhist, not Buddhism.
Individuals don't represent the ideology.
That's how there can be peaceful Muslims despite the religion preaching violence.

Violent Buddhists exist, just like peaceful Muslims.

why stop killing?
They are crazed animals, their faith is a blight, they must leave or die

Bangladesh needs to invade and exterminate these dog fucking cultists from Arakan

Western conception of Buddhism is just diluted Christianity with an exotic twist and yoga classes.

Anyone got that image of the Buddhist with the quote "they expect us to meditate until the chop off our heads"?

>defending haji's

Buddhist are like the fucking Quakers of Asia.
You have to be Tier 1, top shelf ASSHOLES to piss them off to this level of violence.
I hope they SLAUGHTER those fucking mudslimes!

>Bangladesh
3rd world jungle Muslims

>guys Islam is the religion of peace!
>Islam is great! the people who are terrorists aren't real muslims!
>Islam means peace! (fuck i hate this one the most)
>I would never say radical islamic terrorism because terrorists arent muslim!!!
>...guys radical buddhists are going too far
i fucking hate the left

you haven't been around an American college lately, have you

>proves

Sounds suspiciously like a Vice article. Proving bullshit 'till leftists retweet it.

>Burma
3rd world jungle chinks in civil war since forever

It's bizarre and a bit shameful, but I've come to feel this way too. Not a 1488er, and not even very right wing, but I've come to view most muslims as "lesser" to other people, and it has absolutely nothing to do with being on Sup Forums or the deluge in Europe.

I've just come to the conclusion that being raised Muslim fundamentally alters the way that one views the world, and rewires the brain to find only the shallowest, basest, most grotesque "joys" imaginable. I feel that Muslims are lesser lives because they are actively trying to cap mankind's potential for joy and advancement.

>but that's not the buddhism I know from my yoga class on 7th street on the 4th floor

this is perfect let it fester, help if fester by arguing on both sides on twitter with separate accounts. Lots of leftists idolize monks yet feel sympathy for Muslims, those that like both will eventually snap emotionally and have to pick side and either defend monks if they decide Muslims must deserve what's happening to them if their cherished monks even hate them or that their fellow lefties hate even monks now and they're now racist for supporting monks they've loved their whole life and always thought of as harmless, it'll soften the phobia of racism in their minds if they fall down that second path, either way they should feel disillusioned with left in end and get a large redpill suppository.

about time these muslims get a taste of their own muslims.....ask any minority like hindus/christians in pakistan or other muslims countries how the locals treat them.

*taste of their own medicine

>Yet they call Islam, "The Religion of Peaceā„¢."
My blood is boiling.

Leftists would protest the killing of literal cockroaches if they seemed oppressed enough.

wtf I love Buddhism now

I wonder how many lefties are quickly removing buddhist statues/signage/quotes from their lives before someone notices

all of the lefty buddhist will become peacefull muslims...

BASED

I can't for the life of me understand why the left sticks up for and apologises for islam when they are they are the first people who would be whipped or thrown off buildings by them

cockroaches are fairly harmless actually, just a sign of bad hygiene which in turn brings tons of problems.

mosquitos on the other hand, those are nasty lil' buggers

Young commi-cucks are actually pretty anti-semitic braj, usually it stems from their wet dreams of palestine.

>World proves 'Muslim' doesn't necessarily mean 'peaceful'

What do you have to do to piss off Buddhists?

That's why I specified non-zionists.

>Everywhere Muslims live as a minority there is violent conflict, violent pushback against assimilating or areas have already been made Muslim owned through violence.

>"It can't be the Muslims guys. Religion of peace. It's gotta be the natives like it always is."

It's sad that I currently have more respect for Buddhists than my own people.

Get your shit together, white people.

>muslims and buddists
conflicted
>muslims and christians
conflicted
>muslims and atheists
conflicted
>muslims and hindus
conflicted

>every other religion except for islam
not conflicted

hmmmm, what is the pattern here???

oh, I forgot about judaism

Act like a Muslim.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Poke a bear with a stick and then complain when it attacks you.....

>yfw the muslim caliphate sends over soldiers to assist the muslims and wipe out the buddhists

No there isn't but Buddhism is objectively one of the most violent religions in the world, quite possibly even more so than Islam. It was the Greko-Indians who made Buddhism into a state religion (beginning with Diodotus aka "Ashoka") and always with a military purpose. Myanmar today, Sri Lanka in recent history.... Buddhism has a violent history for being such a peaceful "religion". Probably because it's atheist

You deserve a microphone ...... and a seat in congress.....

They still would throw any jew under the bus if they were Islamophobic, islamophobia trumps antisemitism by far.

Buddhists are honorary as fuck

Correct. Myanmar proves that self-defense genocide is justified in the face of systemic generational genocide. We should do the same thing to all diaspora Jews.

I think this is one of the real reasons why they are being so heavily attacked: if we woke up and began taking out the diaspora that is practicing generational white genocide, the judaic diaspora and the neo-marxists would scatter with the winds and quickly disappear as as they are summarily executed for their crimes against humanity and other races.

The Buddhists have done nothing wrong. This is wholly the fault of Islamic terrorists. When Buddhists have decided that your religion and your actions pose a threat enough to purge you, you need to take a hard look at that religion and make some better choices.

Not when it's the kikes who give them everything they have.

Yoga is Hinduism

1000+ years of cousin fucking haven't done them any favors either.

>Liberals call Islam the religion of peace despite everywhere it spreads to becoming a violent shithole
>Attack the literal religion of peace because they don't put up with Muslim bullshit
Yeah ok then.

Well, they've been willing to throw feminists under the bus for muzzies, turn a blind eye to gays and atheists being murdered... So no, I dont think anyone is above being sacrificed.

OH communists maybe. I wouldn't put money on it though.

They don't really know that though besides the obvious fact that many early communist leaders were jewish

>buddists fight back
>BUDDISM IS NOT PEACEFUL
>MUSLIMS COMMIT 100S OF TERROR ATTACKS IN EUROPE AND HAVE THEIR OWN FUCTIONING TERROR STATE
>ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE (if you disagree you'll mailed for hatespeech)

based buddhists. Rock on and dont back down. We gotchu

Why didn't the British just give this part to Bangladesh when they partitioned the Raj?

don't you have someone's curry to deliver boy

How difficult would it be to volunteer to help the Buddhists in Myanmar? I imagine after a while I could get use to the culture shock, and could be of help to the people against the Muslim cunts. Not like I have anything else going for me in life.

It further proves my theory that the Muslim Ottoman Turks were major supporters of the Bolshevik Revolution, along with the Jews.

This means the New "Left" has had a working relationship with Islamic Nations for over 100 years now.

Buddhism comes from Hinduism and Yoga is practiced by Buddhists.

t. Hindu Gorkha

still boggles my mind that libshits are so vehement about defending the ONE religion that would undo everything they have ever done in a heartbeat if they had the chance.

Two religions of peace killing each other, gotta love leftist narratives even better when they start to backstab the most peaceful one. Remember how with muslims it's always political reasons they find? Palestine, racism, Ameriga bombing and other bullshit reasons. Now suddenly so introspective, the media and leftists utterly disgust me.

THEY'RE NOT REAL BUDDHISTS!

Just shave your head, buy a orange toga and some flipflops get a fake tan and go full apocalypse now.

buddhism is a non-agressive version of hinduism, which emphasizes doing yopur duty to your nation and people, even if it means killing your cousins

BASED BUDDHISTS; EXPAND GENOCIDE

you can't be anti-semetic and support palestinians at the same time because palestinians are semetic

>new "left" has had working relationship with islamic nations
oh, is THAT why the CIA helped saddam hussein take power in Iraq because his political opposition were leftists? funny, the kurds are leftists

liberals are not leftists, asshole. liberals are right of center laissez faire capitalists who use identity politics to divide people along lines of alienated labor. right wing libertarians study liberal economists. leftists don't like radical muslims. leftists are against conservative values and muslims are exceedingly conservative. liberals will support muslims because that's where the clintons get millions in campaign funding

youtu.be/tygObJ_PMHo

I am so triggered that the media is supporting the Muslims so fucking hard.

Okay smartass anti hebrew

Islam would kill every single liberal from the face of this earth. These people don't even understand what they're defending. Screaming "love not hate" and "hate speech is not free speech" is not going to stop Mohammad from bombing you, running you over, and killing your friends that showed up to chant.

Like every religion, Buddhism is as aggressive as it wants to be.

I as well. I'm going to visit Hindu and Buddhist temples in my area to pay my respects and hopefully be given the chance to donate money to arm people against pisslam. This has gone too far.

Nice to clarify your identity
Since I'd assume when a typical burger politician says we gotchu, it means regime change (to support the terrorists)

Islam literally means submission, which is hilarious because they are against fascism

The areas surround the Chittagong Hill Tracts are very disconnected geographically from the current borders of Bangladesh and its really tough terrain. There has been ethnic conflict in the area for centuries, It's a wonder the Chakma people still exist there.

Palestine show them the way?
Use dead kid to collect international welfare and put it in tax heaven while letting your people without sewer.
Myanmar been under attack for years by foreign fighters coming help with creating a new muslim state in it thru Bangladesh border.

Nice that they finally put landmines at the border...
70 years late
It's best to DMZ every muslim country

According to intersectional feminism, Muslims are the most oppressed group based on any criteria, therefore they can get away with everything.

Checked
Someone worked really hard on that shop

I got it finally.
Many people gain very bad karma during 1st half of 20th century, those two wars.
So there are a lot of colored skin people have been incarnated recently to work out their bad karma gained earlier.

By looking at the quran quotes,buddhists doing a good thing for a humankind.

Reminder that the largest empire ever in the Indian subcontinent itself was a Buddhist empire
Buddhism=/=Passiveness

Those signs all have the same handwritting.
>When did faith become a crime?
When did Islam kill anyone else for NOT being Islamic? Since it's inception. This is a pysop on an international level. Islam must be erradicated or face MASSIVE reforms. If anything we need to arm more Buddists.

Sup Forums PMC? Neetbux Brigade. I'll fucking do it, gives me a reason to live for.

well fundamentaly it is peaceful. However, the empire was originaly hindu befre Ashoka got ptsd and converted to buddhism

china is rly fucking bad at propaganda, they shudve been showing the world what pre-1950s tibet was like. only now that its muslims suffering do these western liberals come crying

and by peaceful, it odesnt hurt anything that hasnt done them any personal harm

Every day I pray to god for dead m*slims

>Is there literally any group leftists won't throw under the bus in order to defend Muslims?
Themselves.

Don't believe for a fraction of a second that leftists actually live by what they preach: when they say refugees welcome they mean that YOU should be welcoming them; when they say more tolerance they mean YOU should be more tolerant; you get the point. They are just that, void, self-absorbed, brainless, virtue signaling hypocrites.

>youtube.com/watch?v=BcAL9pJXVZk

Truly some of the lowest for of human life to have ever existed.

>stormcuck prefering that people does like Dear Adolf and fights depression with junk
>stormcuck buying into british sensationalism
>stormcuck not understanding economy

THANK YOU BLESSED BUDDA!

what kind of name is  
how do you even pronounce it

Why didn't show off the author? It is probably Muslim defending their own, lying to the kuffar

Archived links:.
archive.is/YUz1e
web.archive.org/web/20170910225459/http://www.macleans.ca/opinion/myanmar-proves-buddhist-doesnt-necessarily-mean-peaceful/
>Hadani Ditmars

I wonder how long the average person will buy this bullshit about muh poor oppressed muslims, and darn those buddhist facists. I feel like this narrative is a joke to anyone not completely indoctrinated

>this is perfect let it fester, help if fester by arguing on both sides on twitter with separate accounts. Lots of leftists idolize monks yet feel sympathy for Muslims

THAT'S NOT REAL BUDDHISM!!

quran either closes their mind or turns them into psihopaths. You got to read it. I'm an atheist no nazi either, I got to quran after reading The bible and Dalai lama's 700 page book about budhism, I was sort of expecting something similiar with quran, boy was I wrong. It was more a combination of Mein Kampf and Sun Tzu: art of war, with totalitarism to spice it all up.

After I've read it I remember a video of Richard Dawkins where he mentioned he feels that islam is different, that it's like there's some more profound evil within. When I saw that video I disregarded it as him pushing it, but after I read it, I felt he was spot on.

That book shattered my idea of same basic moral foundation around the world and I realised all my leftist ideas can be thrown into the garbage can when dealing with Islam, as they'll all just be regarded as a weakness and exploited and abused in a long run.

>MUSLIMS PROVE SO SHIT NOT EVEN BUDDHISTS CAN STAND THEM

Myanmar doesn't prove that - the literally dozens of other armed conflicts involving groups of Buddhists does.

religion is for 'tards, m8.

>bashing an actual religion of peace
>defends the ''religion of peace''

Buddhism is the inconvenient truth for leftis-tits

Buddhism is, without memeing, a religion of peace, but they are not hypocrites and recognize their human condition and the situation of our world

>Even Buddha would get mad if slapped hard enough

Basically, you should try your hardest to be peaceful, but if the situation requires it, you should be violent to protect yourself.

Eh even as a crude generalization I don't think this holds at all.

>Buddhism comes from Hinduism

No, Buddhism predates Hinduism and was a reaction to Brahmanism. Brahmanism in turn reacted to Buddhism and Jainism, and massively importing from Buddhism, and emerged into Hinduism.

>These people also say that Islam means peace
Kill all journalists