Japs, how the fuck do you guys always have the wittiest and best captions?

Japs, how the fuck do you guys always have the wittiest and best captions?

It's like, you always lurk, and reparles ever comment, but when you do, it BTFO whoever you're responding to.

How do you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13905054
youtube.com/watch?v=u6P1QRqFeww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the nip posts I've seen recently were aroynd average.

they are expat english teachers who are enthusiastic about the english language
real nips are stupid

they are bored and lonely english teachers who don't speak japanese well enough to actual have meaningful conversastions and relationships, so they are very good at spending time on internet forums that use english so they feel connected to at least someone

I used to talk to a japanese chick online a lot.
Basing their culture entirely off of her, banter is of the upmost importance and they enjoy shitting on each other constantly. In such an environment, it'd only stand to reason the mayo pizza eating rice niggers would get good at shitting on Sup Forums very quickly.

>not realizing 99% of the time a post made by someone with a Japanese flag is either some proxyfag, weeb english teacher or an off duty US serviceman killing time.

They're too witty and in a weidly eloquent grammar to be a meat head serviceman or some weeb foreigner

How could you move to a country without even trying to learn the language though? That's really stupid.

it isn't grunts in Japan rather sailors and airmen who are doing otherwise fairly technical work normally. i wouldn't sell them short on banter. and Japanese people in general still really suck at english, even the ones that did take it at school. much more so than a lot of other countries where it isn't their primary language. i really doubt Japanese posters here actually Japanese, especially if they are witty or eloquent.

All of the nip posts are done by white English teachers and servicemen stationed there.

At least we dont have a faggot retard leading our country like America does.

Anyone notice how a jap hasn't posted yet?

They have high IQ. So it's like seeing a magic show for plebs.

It requires the incredible amount of autism to learn English for every Nippon. I don't know why, but an average Jap is too fucking stupid to learn English, while at the same time their language is not that hard to learn.

Dear american friend, they eat fish and do math all day. You eat burgers and drive around all day, what do you expect? No shit in the toilet?

Fucking shit a Nepali
R A R E
A
R
E

are you really a Nepali or a proxy?

It's 6:40AM in Japan right now.

Saw some Japanese blogs about screencapped Sup Forums threads.

Never any Sup Forums screencaps but plenty of Sup Forums and other boards.

There's tons of guys overseas in Japan running missile defense systems and all that other high-tech crap.

checked

I'm the real deal.

Well, the Koreans do that too, but their captions aren't as witty as the japs

Nah he's real he shitposts in poo threads all day with me.
t. Pajeet

No excuse. I check Sup Forums when I wake up around 4:30-5 with my oatmeal and coffee, feels good man.

>What is in the middle of their flag?

Weebs latch onto posts by "Japanese" posters like flies to poo.

Nice, congrats for having a job. I sleep at 6AM.

t. loser jobless 4rd worlder

hi bby, i miss my French daddy today

The emperor's pooper

>oatmeal
>wakes *UP* at 4:30
Get the fuck off Sup Forums grandpa. The official breakfast of champions is cigarettes and beer at 5 PM after a night of heavy shitposting concluding with OC nigger hate at 4:45 AM before going to bed.

only weebs think japs are good posters

Oh shit. Dat flag

you don't belong here

This man lives the dream.

No, YOU don't belong here. This is fucking 4chinz.

>he actually buys overpriced packets of the herbal jew

Just stop my son

those aren't nip posters. those are english teachers.

nip posters have been based for years now

say something funny
NOW

you're right, have fun.

>he assumes the only tobacco is the cartoon anthropomorphized camel nigger he saw on TV as a wee lad
>he's never had the liberty of trying a delicious cavendish in a pipe nor smoked the spicy, savoury flavor of hong shuang xi - literally translated as double happiness in Mandarin
>he ignores the deep admiration and widespread consumption of tobacco by his forefathers, primarily for its mental and physical stimulating properties while suppressing appetite, making it the perfect drug for overseas voyages
>the same plant then gave birth to the economic model that rocked the world and made whites the most powerful race for 400 years
It's like you don't even want to be white, m8.

... though their english used to be a lot worse than the last couple years. i wonder if it's just the same nip posters on Sup Forums that used to post on Sup Forums but now they learned how to type english properly.

exactly

It's 6:59 AM in Japan you fucking retard

Gooks >Nips for bantz

those posts are so cute. I wonder if I sound the same when I try writing in hiragana.

>stopped clock reads correct time

>he actually wrote all those words to justify his herbal jew habit

Stop. Also you said cigs, not pipe tobacco. And my ancestors were tobacco-free way longer than they were smoking so nah. If I'll do any tobacco I'll have some high quality dip, and not fuck up my lungs. But enjoy your lung destroyers and estrogenic glasses of beer m'lad

はいニガ

I smoke weed and own bitcoins too, faggot. You'll never be as cool as me.

私はチンパンジーではない。 私はインド人です。

I own a 500cc two-stroke dirt bike so nah I actually am cooler than you desu

>dirt bike
I have a Lexus, nigger.

Good, stick with mom's gs400. We wouldn't your dick to be blown off when you experience actual speed for the first time

>actual speed
that pavement sure is whizzing by you pretty fast
shame my four wheels corners a lot faster than the overblown moped in front of me

>he thinks 5 seconds 0-60 is fast
>he thinks he can corner faster than me, and doesn't realize that even if he could, a 500cc 2t would still win from pure straight line speed

cagers lel

You will never be this cool.

>OP is an asskissing faggot the post

Was waiting for this

>Lexus SUV - normie tier
>Lifting a Lexus SUV, fucking up the steering geometry and making it even more top heavy - retarded tier
>Posting pic of someone else's lifted Lexus SUV and trying to pass it off as your own - ultra faggot tier

>he thinks I'm going to share my license plates on 4chinz
What are you, a spook?

>he doesn't appreciate the lifted lexus
Pleb.

norfolk posters are better

That depends on one's aims. Understanding what people are saying makes it a hell of a lot harder to tune them out

Since you have such little taste you actually think reddit "battle wagon" meme cars are cool, you should prob just stop and admit you know nothing about cars

strawpoll.me/13905054

>knowing things about cars
I don't know shit about cars; I know it goes from point A to point B and I can pay my local spic if one of the warning lights blink.

>he thinks knowing shit about cars is important
It's called specialization of labor, nigger. Since I am a master tier profession, I have ample amounts of money to pay the plebians to make my comfy life even comfier. You can keep trying to be a renaissance wagecuck if you want.

I call bullshit. I made a joke about the Fukushima plant with a Japanese friend once and he never talked to me again. Japs can't take or deliver bants. Only Jap NEETs or right-wingers can, and their far and few between. The whole "the nail that stands out" and such.

>tfw I enter here just to put japan's flag into my Sup Forums flag collection but no jap posts

>he doesn't have japan

how the fuck do you not have japan

:)

Here you go friend

Started my collection today when I saw someone from that island with 50 people on it, feel like an idiot for not saving ultra rares like china (Google doesnt work, so captchas neither)

>ultra rares like china

Thanks japbro

Good goy, living just the way the rabbi intended. No self-sufficiency in sight and more than content in being an apex consumer

No problem friend, I might be visiting friends in Singapore soon so I might post from there too

Japs are literally the only good Asians. Prove me wrong

To be fair, I've seen China twice, first time it was some chinese man saying how he made it to post in Sup Forums (Because google doesnt load there and neither does the captchas, he had to buy a Sup Forums™ gold™ account™)

They're a smart and perceptive kind of people. I would expect nothing less from them.

>self-sufficiency
Good luck generating the 1 mWh your household consumes per month, or ever owning the 2.2 acres per person you need for food. Faggot.

Thanks, man

magic show kek
youtube.com/watch?v=u6P1QRqFeww

TOYOTA CROWN THE BEST

Lol this strawman

>being self-sufficient at all means I have to grow every single calorie and run on a hamster wheel to power my iphone, better just give up on the whole concept sigh

Also, taking that argument at face value:

>what is a local community
>what is living similar to how people survived for thousands of years

You're a fucking idiot dude lel

I wonder how many of these are proxys. I really doubt a Vatican worker would be visiting Sup Forums of all places

S O M A N Y R A R E S
O

M
A
N
Y

R
A
R
E
S

>people survived for thousands of years
Neckbeards on 4chinz are not going to convince me to live without electricity or to trade turnips for beets with my neighbors. You sound like a fucking gommie.

You're still fellating your own straw man, but to be honest if you would turn off your electricity for a week your test levels would probably start getting better and you would stop saying faggotty 9gag things like 4chinz

usually they are Italians that shitpost near it
>or tourists
>ive tourist posted for Kazakhstan before

I would like to see a real North Korean flag with a timestamp.

this is the best i could find
>maybe its real

>straw man
Nigger you said you wanted to be self-sufficient; that means you need to produce your own electricity or you are still just as grid-tied as the rest of the fucking plebs.

>he thinks power is only for AC
No refrigerator; no money; no microwave; no internet; no gasoline; no emergency services; no telephone.

>test levels
Straw man. You can have plenty high test levels with electricity; but you'll probably die of food-borne illness without it.

>all this for self-sufficiency
In reality, because I am literate and high IQ; I'm more likely to eventually own a self-sufficient property anyway.

rare

All those words for a point no one was making. Related:

>The second group is people with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Here we encounter problems. It must be said at the outset that not all people with ASD will have a problem with subtle phrases, but some will, and will find it difficult or impossible to overcome these problems except by rigorous rote learning, and this might be difficult or impossible for many.

digits says it is

I havent been on Sup Forums lately but I remember some really funny banter from Japan anons

>Good goy, living just the way the rabbi intended. No self-sufficiency in sight and more than content in being an apex consumer
>being self-sufficient at all means I have to grow every single calorie and run on a hamster wheel to power my iphone
>point no one was making
You gaslight like a kike and self-sufficiency means "needing no outside help in satisfying one's basic needs, especially with regard to the production of food."

You are a nigger.

Long time to learn

Kek he just keeps going

>Autism thinking is very concrete, literal, and absolute. When your thinking is very "literal" and tied to the facts, thinking tends to be very "black and white", "either or" and "right or wrong", with little room for gray area. This type of thinking leads to the person applying rigid rules to situations that require variability and flexibility. Rarely do rules and regulations (especially social rules) apply rigidly, without variation across situations and settings. Unfortunately when you cannot read the fluctuations between situations, then you cannot adjust your thinking, and must hold tight to your rules and expectations.