The hell is wrong with Germans?

So apparently german health ministry is teaching children to have sex with rapefugees.

Original : thecomingstormblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/come-to-germany-and-fuck-our-women/

Archived: archive.is/dGqZw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMpV9YkFgV4
liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589
bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Publikationen/Migrationsberichte/migrationsbericht-2015.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
zanzu.de/en
youtube.com/watch?v=GD1j9l--Iyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not children, this was directed at the migrants themselves. Still disgusting.

it's from health ministry on sexual health.
And the target of sexual education are children, they are the one who need sexual education.
So it's safe to say they are promoting little girls to fuck rapefugees

It's not rape epidemic if you teach girls to like it ;'D

We talked about this two fucking years ago.

you must be new.

Germany needs to be bombed

It's not targeted at anyone specific.
Why the man is brown? Some progressive fag makes it and nobody criticizes him because that'd be racist.

when I was young the brown kids pulled the most tail in school.
after that the other euro foreigners like ittackers and spaniards

the most sexually frustrated demographic in germany is ethnic german males.

Where does it mention children

>posting old shit

Faggot

German girls will suck brown and black cock because there will be not enough white boys for them.

Why didn't they make the male white and the female black?

that'd be racist, you literal nazi

becuase the mens sperm is more dominant they want less white dna in germany

please nuke us

All part of the Kalergi Plan. Bring the Africans to Europe, have them breed mixed-race offspring with lower IQs.

all the male rapefugees are brown common git wit de programm why you want mo nazis around wats rong wit djou

Old news, faggot.
Germany, Britain and Sweden became literally the new Sodom and Gomorrah nationwide.
There is no hope for them anymore, unless civil/race war happened and we all know that shit will never happen.

The western europe is dead and it is its own fault, you should have listened.

When will kc be back up? I'm tired of the germanophobia here. One or two threads on the backpages okay, BUT EVERY FUCKING THREAD ON PAGE ONE?

Why is this place so infested with Jews?

This is the same with any country bro. Don't put your own countrymen down.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMpV9YkFgV4

lol why are you so cucked? Rejected by your own women,pathetic.

African men will breed future generations of Germans. You must admit Jews found more efficent way to eliminate whole nations than gas chambers and ovens.

Would any German like to explain this??
liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589

is this what German men are doing while their women are fucking refugees?

thats's a boomer

okay nevermind jesus christ

Germans as individuals are pathetic, that's why when "Great Men" appear in Germany they appear so much more impressive. They're all robotic workophiles, who can only do what they are told to do.

I'm crying

Thats your last strike germany, you're out

bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Publikationen/Migrationsberichte/migrationsbericht-2015.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

German births in 2015
>12,630 born to German Mothers/Foreign Fathers (unmarried)
>9,842 born to German Fathers/Foreign Mothers (unmarried)
>31,783 born to German Mothers/Foreign Fathers (married)
>39,657 born to German Fathers/Foreign Mothers (married)
>Total: 44,413 Born to German Mothers/Foreign Fathers
>Total: 49,499 Born to German Fathers/Foreign Mothers

Nice try, though

Why do British men have such weak jawline and small hands compared to German Men?

Yup, German women are now whores for everybody.

>Not children, this was directed at the migrants themselves.
This.
>Still disgusting.
This.

Sup Forums rekt again

I swear to God I will be dead before I see my people completely given to muslims like this

It is so disgusting I feel sick and anger, even if I am not german.

I prefer death than to witness my Italia suffering this.

Spread this to women and watch how quickly they become immigration opponents.

Holy shit
> tfw modern Germany get's transported back in time to the battle of berlin
> The Red Army invades and slaughters all of the non-white subhuman scum
> They leave the Germans alone because they realize that they must help their own Aryan kin at all costs
> White Race gets saved.

Wow, you are way late to the party!

Also, it's a really nice site. Check it out yourself:
zanzu.de/en

German women love black and muslim cock.

Meh. Not really

Lol the face on that Heinrich. Conteplating suicide

So much for the progressive left. What if little boys wanna fuck strong migrant men?

youtube.com/watch?v=GD1j9l--Iyg

When Germany collapses into it's own arsehole of a pit of degeneracy it'll be on central and east Europe to retake it block by block.

that filename is dutch

bad trolling, back to /leftypol/ faggot

Apparenty not as much as German men like foreign pussy. This would cause massive butthurt amongst them.
Also amongst the cuckold fetish community who keeps fantasizing just like you.

>implying burgersharts know what anyone likes

German women will suck cock for a cigarette again. What a times ahead.

>posts video of dark-haired Ned girl

What does this prove again?

Most of these ' foreign" mother's and father's are actually Europeans from other European countries in the EU that come to live in Germany.

Fake news! The 30% number you highlight as mother German, father foreigner is not in the stats. The stats don't show the nationality of the father for unmarried mothers.

A little bird told me you invited all these rapefugees to Germany to destroy the German People and you're still trying to kill them by proxy. You disgust me, you toothless limey jew. The way you fight is unmanly.

I feel you, bro. We're all in this together.

> Implying most German women are mudsharks when the reality is that the lowest of the low race-mix and most of these women are feminist commie bitches or old 40+ year old feminist land whales.

does that consider ethnic German mothers or just mothers with German papers?

Well that's still better than your mother who does it for free.

The site was build by a Belgian agency.

Look at the bottom. He points that out idiot

> Turkish whore defiling herself by a nigger.
even second generation Turkish women have also become liberal degenerate trash.

You shouldn't be laughing Gopnik, we're next after they're done with W.Europe.

Do you actually think your post-commie politicians give a flying fuck about your Sup Forums convictions, they'll sell you the second that fucking cash is on their table, we're all fucked.

How does this change anything? It was a response to

Luckily here only lost to the world junkies get with niggers. Here people open say the "burn the coal pay the toll" concept when a girl stupid enough to get with a nigger eventually and inevitably gets nog'd

thank god

Mea culpa.

because white + white = white
non-white immigrant shitskin+ white = nonwhite mongrel subhuman mutant

>when I was young I was a fat, pale, trench coat wearing weirdo and I haven't changed since
Get the fuck out, Sören. When I went to a working-class area school in NRW like 99% of my classmates were muslim foreigners. All my friends were muzzies and I had my fair share of pussy and people liked me. They elected me as their fucking class representative. You know why? Because I'm not a gay ass faggot like you. Foreigners in Germany don't hate Germans, they hate liberal faggots. And sadly most Germans are exactly that. Fucking Sören-Malte. Get a grip!

there are little certainties in life, but one thing is certain: reich. reich is certain.

Considering that Germany is a country that considers the 17 million ethnic Germans expelled into Germany proper at the end of WW2 being "foreign background", its certainly it's based on ethnicity

fuck off, Merkel. Or should i say, tomato.

>Undecided includes those who responded with depends on which
Wonder how many of those said Nips are OK.

It includes non-ethnic Germans, so most are Germans with other Euros or immigrants with people from their county of origin.

Nothing. They openly want to delete whites. Get out now if you can.

t. subhuman sandnigger
fuck off ahmed

Germany itself was a mistake. A big fucking mistake to unify it 1871. French cocksuckers were right. Divided Germany were better

>zanzu.de/en
you know since yall are getting hyped over this shit you should just try being bi for a bit im not really much of a Sup Forums user but you lot could relieve some stress stop being a bitch x

You're already brown and poor cygan, the future can only get brighter for you.

How am I a sandnigger now, you fucking shartlards. Because I went to school with them? At least most of them were pretty based. When I got out of school and my social circles became more and more German I had to endure all that nu-male faggotry for the first time in my life.

>user, why are you wearing a knife on you? You're going to hurt someone.
>user, you can't use X and Y. That's offensive.
>user, that's pretty misogynistic, you can't talk about women like that.

Satanist jews won't have this kind of power in a christian country, religion is strong here and nobody trusts anything except of the word of god, even if our politicians are bought we don't trust them anyways, they would have to buy every one of us which would be a win for us cause we don't listen to no jew.

this
the solution is to have sex with each other while our women are fucking black men

>battle flag
>being an ass to Brits

use your own flag, kike. Southerners ARE Brits.

Faggot

Then when the niggers outlive their usefulness, they'll be erradicated by a virus similar to foxdie that reacts to melanine.

Same thing that's wrong with us. We were stupid enough to let Jews into our countries.

Don't talk shit about Germans because we are just as bad. At least they tried to throw the heebs out

t. arsemad "G*rman-American"

It's not that. It's that blonde women prefer ethnic men so having imagery which depicts sex with alpha Muslims will keep the attention of blonde women.

Go back to grooming British girls you little-dick paki

Women always say they want tall DARK and handsome. Never in the history of the world has some girl said they want some pasty skinned light guy. Women love our commanding features, don't hate us for it.

This image literally triggered me. I'm so mad. Why is Western Europe doing this to itself?

Also

>Muh dick

Classic nigger thinking.

Ha! That's what you get..

Dark-skin is commanding....but not when paired with the weak jaw-lines and small dick size of Arabs and Pakis. Turks are the only aesthetic muslims

Have your forgot how America murdered 40,000 civilians by bombing Hamburg alone in WW2? They deserve reperations

Don't know why?

Because they want to die

that is how guys who listen to coldplay have sex

Because your country is destroying Europe.
Because your men are too docile and weak to fight back, including you.
Because you allow your women to fuck niggers and rapefugees.
German men are the laughing stock of Europe, and probably the world.
Why would we not get on you?
Grow a pair and go kill some invaders.
Overthrow your tyrannical government.
You won't though, because you are weak.

This is mostly to do with poor nutrition in these countries. Younger generation is growing pretty tall and bigger. Until this last decade most of the middle east was only eating meat maybe once per week but now it's almost every day. My fathers generation was raised on bread and rice for 3 meals a day. My fathers generation are all manlets but the ones entering adulthood now are all closer to 6ft. A few over, including me but I was raised in the west with western food.

>Zanzu is created by BZgA (link is external) (Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung), the German Federal Centre for Health Education
>The Authority has its headquarters in Cologne and is headed by Heidrun Thaiss.
> It's that blonde women prefer ethnic men
hhhhmmmmm...

they need to keep there goat STD's away from the german people fucking tuskin raiders

>reads this

Wow, Germany is so cucked

>reads this

Wow, Germany isn't very cucked

See this

Blonde light featured women are desirable because these features go with the Islamic themes of purity and cleanliness. Darkness is seen as commanding and dominant while light features on a male is seen as feminine and beta. Sorry but this is nature.

from USA? Okej, ziomeczku.