HAHAHA

Why are americans so fucking stupid??

Other urls found in this thread:

pascosheriff.com/arrests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's what they want you to think. Shooting it actually helps kill it.

Only reason you don't do it is because you can't afford bullets.

Says the fucking beaner lel

because america in 2017 has a serious education deficit

florida is a state of really good trolls.
this was bait all long. unfortunately florida trolls are so good they even troll their own into doing stupid shit.

Kinda like Sup Forums!

Florida man is Sup Forums incarnate.

It's Florida, they're the autismo of our country.

>tfw /k/s memes are leaking into reality

If you kill the storm it becomes stronger

In Mexico the warning would be: don't try to cut out the eye of the hurricane. Eye of the hurricane is just a figure of speech, it can't be cut out.

> has a clearly identifiable weak point labeled weakpoint
> a single eye, literally the most unoriginal of weakspot tropes
> has another part called armor which rotates to reveal vulnerability in an obvious timing puzzle
> "don't shoot!"
Nice try, (((hurricane sympathizer))).

>american dps against air elemental raid boss

>mexican intellectuals
go back to looting D.F carnal

Digital black meme
Huehuehue

Don't you realize this is Onion teir trolling? Of course you don't you're Mexican, which means your average IQ is 80 you mixed race shitstain, in all honesty if Mexico got hit by these hurricanes it would be an IMPROVEMENT, as your country wouldn't be out of place in the Middle East.

You have to understand how fucked Pasco County is. It is, no exaggeration, the heartland of Wal Mart people.

pascosheriff.com/arrests/

Would you rather we shoot hurricanes, or shoot spics?

German "humor"

>air elemental raid boss btfo of american dps party

Shooting a hurricane is a meme, same type of meme as the "lets all run like naruto at the park!" memes.

THEY ARE FUCKING BLACK! HOW THE FUCK HE DIDN'T KNOW?

Florida is retarded.

It's a facebook meme you retard

Man i feel sorry for these kids for having such retarded parents

Holy fuck I was kidding.

>when someone asks how the 1% took over everything.

>whats wrong with the black community?

filename.kek

It's clearly in its tank buster phase, dipshits need to get out of the AoE.

WHat's stupid about that?
Most people wouldn't know it's dangerous to do so, it isn't common knowledge
It's not like anyone is so dumb they will think shooting the storm will kill it, but maybe some people are just shooting for fun during the hurricane, so they advise that it's dangerous

Well can you blame him?

>crazy bitch ex gf cheats on you with chad
>chad ghosts her
>crazy bitch ex gf claims you are the father, demands gibs and wants you to accept her back after cheating on you
>demands you be father to bull's kids as a daily reminder of how much of a cuck you will be for the rest of your life
>go on maury
>turns out you are not the father
Shit I would be excited too. I feel bad for the kids but fuck women like this.

memes

I'm sure it was only a joke and the left picked it up to push the whole "LOL right wing gun owners are stupid!".
Just like how they fake write threats to themselves on there cars and try to make it look like the vandal couldn't write or spell basic words buy they over do it so it looks like a literal retard or a toddler did it and anyone with two brain cells to rub together sees right through it.

Using a fan creates a low pressure behind the device. This would make Irma move toward the fans lol.

Lmao
That's the most American thing i'll read today. God bless you absolute faggots.

I would shoot at it even knowing its stupid
With a flare gun that would be cool

This nigger just do a flip? kek

This. Just aim for the eye.

wow its almost like people know its stupid but they make these facebook groups as a FUCKING JOKE

It's not a joke, americlaps are actually shooting at a fucking storm. Google it there's a gorillion news stories about it.

I mean, there's sometimes truly amazing about shooting at a fucking hurricane with a rifle but damn, it's so idiotic it's great.

Scripted show

The 56% face.

I don't get it... how can anyone do that in front of a camera, on tv? If I ever had a doubt about my son, I would do the DNA test, but by no means I'd go on TV to show the results. It should be private business.
Yes, she whould be publicly marked as a whore, but I would pass as a cuck.

Also our penis.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It was a joke some Florida guy told to the news, the news then blew it out of proportion and made it seem like everyone in Florida was doing it. The news then caused a sheriff to think it was real and release a warning. Don't fall for fake news.

No, Mississippi is you cunt

Florida is the Sup Forums of America

Well, I'd imagined that, but what about dignity?
You get the $$$, but you'll go down in history as "the cucked one". Quite humiliating.

Even if scripted, the humiliation would remain. See above.

>(((Irma))) trespasses on my private property
>Gets shot full of lead

Eurocucks are too pathetic to understand this

How does it feel to be so freedom-less that you can't shoot at hurricanes? it's such a foreign concept to me, being so free that I am, that I have to ask.

Somebody shout get a 50. Cal and spam the hurricane

American women will lie unless confronted with overwhelming evidence. Questioning them with only a lot of evidence will result in you getting eviscerated socially and/or financially.

>what about dignity
There's no such thing nowadays it seems. People stopped having shame, that's why you see a bunch of faggotry and people being cucks or whatever and recording it on camera, then uploading videos about it like it's something to be proud of.

That's the reason you see all these rampant weird shit. There's no shame anymore. Now if some kid is acting like a flamboyant faggot they aplaud it. Back then your classmates and friends beat the shit out of you and laughed, and you grew up thinking "well fuck I'm not doing that gay shit again" and then laughed about it later as well.

fpbp

With how this timeline is going I wouldn't be surprised to see in a few weeks scientists discover that yes, shooting a hurricane does hasten it's dispersal.
It seems our whole reality is nothing more then memes

>be hurricane in America
>get shot

This isn't difficult. It's how my country works.

>freedom
why do americans go apeshit over freedom? You're not that free desu, and like a hundred other countries are also "Free" and even more free than your own. Prostitution isnt legal and you cant drink or smoke till you're 21 lol

Build wall, paco

Because we are immigrant-loving countries, and hurricanes are the immigrants of weather: they come suddenly without asking, destroying and maiming everything they see. the only difference with true immigrants is that, after a while, hurricanes dissolve, while immigrants start asking for welfare checks.
I've never seen an hurricane on welfare.

Fpbp

/k/ would be proud with that response.

2016 too, they voted for a racist moron after all. Fucking yanks.

>Mexican talking shit
You sub-humans are too stupid to self-govern. Mexicans are risking life and limb to flee your country and come to America. Keep you whore mouth shut you bean-eating spic.

there is logic to the 21 drinking age. it's less about preventing 18-20 from drinking and more about preventing 14-17 drinking.
And I agree prostitution should be legal, but overall we are the freest country by far on the planet, especially so compared to your shithole cunt.

Drinking age should be 18. Logic is that people under 18 are not considered adults and can not consent. Therefore anyone under 18 drinking is being mistreated by caretakers.

the logic is is that younger kids in high school are far more likely to have friends who are 18 (high school seniors) than they are to have friends who are 21+.

Besides being able to buy assault rifles at walmart or whatever you really aren't. I don't need a thousand permits to go fishing and I don't get infractions for not mowing my fucking lawn.

>freest country by far
top kek m8, I'm pretty sure you can't fuck a hooker while smoking weed and drinking beer, wile waving at a cop at the same time like you can in the Netherlands.

Your country is the most overrated self glorified shithole on the planet.

>not showing the hurricane who/s fucking boss by firing you .45 into its ugly fucking face

anyone want to explain to me what the picture is trying to say?
are they implying the bullet is actually going to turn around and fly into your face like a boomerang?

why are we only talking about the alleged "stupid" floridians
the idiot who made this picture needs to be talked about
a bullet can't possibly turn around like that... it might go in another direction or not go as far but it won't turn around that's not how it works

>this amount of seething jealousy
amusing

But they've stopped the 'cane. If it works then it is not stupid.

>zugzug

Yeah no. I love close to the border and the only thing I'm jealous about are your cheaper electronics, gasoline and good/clean roads and streets.

I mean USA is pretty good, I do actually like it a lot, but I wouldn't live there. You guys are fucking weird. Your women are great though, they think greeting people with a kiss on the cheek like they do in most of latin america and europe is weird but they'll give you a blowjob even if they don't know your name.

no country on earth has freedom of speech the way USA does you fucking miniature mudman

Shooting in case there are any refugees hiding in the storm trying to get in.

>all these fat white girls with black children
hhhhmmmmmmmmmm

>I don't get infractions for not mowing my fucking lawn.
>good/clean roads and streets.
you are fucking stupid as hell honestly

>Drinking age should be 18.
Agreed, I always found it odd how we can die for our country at the age of 18 but can't drink a beer.

Good stay out of it and tell your friends not to come here either.

just admit it. we're the greatest country on earth. let go of the hate, my shit-colored brother, and see the light.

Keep shitposting Pablo, Just 30 more miles til your coyote gets you across the border.

America is more of a mexican colony by now so you are calling yourself stupid.

I probably hate wetbacks/chicanos more than you do, and I'm sure a lot of other mexicans share these feelings as well.
Like I said I don't hate USA, I just think you buy into your own hype too much. It's a great country sure, but it isn't really that great. It's all memes my man, I have a couple of gringo friends and they're nice people. Weird, but nice.

Dinking age used to be 18, but then the "progressives" and women fucked it all to Hell. The cunts.

Your average mexican is fucking dumb and ignorant as well, and the sad part is that like 95% of the ones USA gets as immigrants are "not our best" like Trump said. You usually get the shit tier, 5 foot goblin dumbass mexican types that don't even speak their own language properly, let alone learn english.

>The state of "Mexican Intellectuals"
LMAO

>the fucking lardo on a scooter
im fucking dead

yeah i really don't give a fuck about america i've just been trying to bait you this entire time

Uhh there's this place in America called Nevada and you can do all those things I'd expect a beaner to know that.