NYC is up to 12% Jewish

>NYC is up to 12% Jewish
>12 FUCKING PERCENT
amazing

At a certain point who will they even Jew? Jews can't sustain their own populations, they need a host.

Sephardim

I thought it was even higher than that.

Hey, North Korea. Strike New York

Just fucking finish what our fuhrer started and gas them alongside the cripples and fags

NYC is the greatest city on earth

neck yourself, ahmed

>bringing it up with the negative undertone

I think it would be hard to find every Kike if they were like 5 Kikes per town in the world.
This time they basically lined up them self.

They do stupid bullshit with the numbers they have there. There's a series of tiny wires hanging across new york city, so orthodox jews can tell themselves they aren't violating the sabbath when they take a stroll outside on saturday.

this

Those are called eruv, and it's a hate crime to fuck with them apparently

Don't forget call in fake attacks so that police have to be conveniently stationed in Jew neighborhoods

New York WAS the greatest city on earth.
Today it's a hollow shell of it's former great self. A sad mentally defective, degenerate spectacle.

this

jews may be 12% of NYC's total population, but they're damn near 100% of the people in real estate. always pissed me off paying a couple thousand dollars per month to some weasely jew landlord for my tiny little studio apartment. glad i no longer live there.

Still a low percentage to how many of (((them))) there are at CNN, Goldman Sachs and Harvard.

OY VEY

Poland was 10% jewish before 2ww and only 3/4 was Poles.

Jews are jewing up their own religion and god
Will those cursed souls ever learn?

isn't 20% the critical mass for jews since they have to start jewing jews in addition to the goyim at which point their hierarchy starts to tear itself apart

This. The crowds of absolute mongrel degenerates, the stench, the Jews... They have an iron grip on New York and you, by extension, if you live there. They will discriminate, often openly, if they can bar you from any employment or career advancement opportunities - they will. They will slowly cut off your oxygen while charging you for it. Those eternal victims.

Jews already Jew the Jews. The regular every day Jews are not in on the big cabal, they're regular people like you or I, except they're most likely more susceptible to the propaganda since it's primary target is the weak-willed

>attend class at fairly liberal school
>both my teachers are jews
>all jews share a distinct face plus the nose
>pretend to be ultra liberal

WE THE NEW JEWS NOW

who here /sociopath/

but how do we set the jew-goys against (((them)))?

NYC is closer to 20%, keep in mind a lot of ethnic Jews don't declare themselves as Jewish

Manhattan is probably 25%, and certain areas are probably 30-40% Jewish. The investment banks are about half Jewish

t. Polish Jew who worked in Manhattan as a (((banker)))

Jews against (((Jews)))? Hmm, that would definitely be good, but I am not sure on how to do it

>t. Polish Jew who worked in Manhattan as a (((banker)))
You can't just say that without a story, mate. Tell us about (((them)))

Jew York is pretty much a Jewish ethnostate

The goyim (blacks, puerto ricans, cops, firefighters, white barristas) all serve the Jewish upper class who are primarily landlords, bankers, doctors, lawyers, businessmen etc

at this point i stopped caring about the jews.
Just fucking destroy islam.
kek confirms man

But jews are the one who enable islam, and will influence the goys to accept it as the religion of peace in their own country while eradicating them in their """home""" country

Well I didn't know I was a Jew at the time, but my middle name apparently is turbokike. I got hired immediately out of 30-40 people despite fucking up the interview. Was told later I was the right (((fit))).

Got put into the Mortgage-Backed Security desk and helped chop mortgage paper, securitizing various NINJA loans into mortgage pools/tranches to sell to UHNW individuals at below market rates to bring them into prime brokerage (where we made money no matter what on fees). Ended up leaving for school reasons, then the whole housing bubble blew up and shit hit the fan

Apparently the NYC kikes can spot a jew, because I don't really look like one (tall, no glasses, etc).

So the nepotism is definitely real. Got paid a shitload too

Also pretty much everyone I interacted with at the bank was a Jew

at meetings half the people were wearing skull caps

Had some Jew on my floor constantly try to sell me Krugerrands and Philharomics at above market rates

America has the most Jews of any country in the world.
We are truly blessed