Who still can't believe this guy said ''fucking Nigger''?

Who would knew that under that feminine face and Justin Bieber voice,there is a Fascist hiding just waiting to came out?I had to admit, I tough his ''Kill all Jews'' was just a joke,now I see, he was for real.This absolute maniac.

Other urls found in this thread:

oddshot.tv/s/g_05U6
youtube.com/watch?v=77sPKCc4SS0
youtube.com/watch?v=PN4gEchJtY4
youtu.be/tzx-9xI1T1s?t=4m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=D475tUzbodk
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtu.be/J50Mzf1KhJI?t=31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can.

*thought

link?

I saw it live m8
He's based AF

I used to hate pewds, now he's redpilling an entire generation of youtube kids and not even the supreme google jew overlords can stop him, cos he's making them too many shekels.

this is the 2nd thread your uncommon flag has made about pewds in the last hour

what are you trying to achieve merchant?

Link because OP is a fucking nigger

www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_bMArMJ-f8

It's not that feminine? Decent jawline, big nose, not small mouth, not big eyes, solid eye brows...

Who the fuck cares? The response to this is so bizzare. I say and hear nigger on a daily basis. Nearly everybody says it. I don't get what the big deal is. Even people that claim they aren't racist will say nigger, stereotype niggers, avoid nigger areas, etc.

Yeah okay Felix

wow, he said nigger.

>meanwhile in top 40 music chart

drive him off of youtube. He will take the viewing audience with him to another platform. Start tweeting outrage, you fucking idiots

I think he browsed Sup Forums since before he started making videos but his soul wasn't corrupted then

oddshot.tv/s/g_05U6

youtube.com/watch?v=77sPKCc4SS0

>bu-bu-but its THEIR word

This fag's nailed it.

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=PN4gEchJtY4
Skip to 8:14

it's not the same if used as a racial slur or a subject

Kill yourself

good job

Why are people surprised? It's well known he browses Sup Forums and nigger is used casually as an insult here.

I don't think he has any significant racist tendencies. I know Sup Forums has a ton of legit racists, but people say nigger all the time just to be edgy. He wasn't referring to an actual black person and he didn't say anything about them except the word "nigger". Of course, that's all it takes for the far left to condemn him and the far right to love him

anyone being proud of legit racism is a fucking retard

you do yourselves 0 favors

Here he is just 2 years ago complaining that Sweden doesn't have enough diversity

youtu.be/tzx-9xI1T1s?t=4m8s

is calling someone a "fucking nigger" because they kill you in a video game really a racial slur though? When a rapper says "my nigga" it's a positive thing and when Pewds said "fucking nigger" it was negative, but both are pretty detached from the actual racist meaning of the word.

Calling opponents in video games niggers is a proud tradition of white people everywhere

NNNNNNOOO, IT DOESNT MATTER U RACIST PIG

get a load of this fucking nigger
>le clean your room
alright after I clean Europe of niggers I will

Can he get arrested for that since he lives in London?

>yfw amerilards aren't allowed to pronounce some word

I mean here up north that word really doesn't mean shit, just a general insult. Only reason we don't say it as much now is cultural influence from murica

>saying nigger when angry instead of shit, fuck or whatever
>proud of racism or actually racist at all
kill yourself and stop making JBP look bad

see pretty sure he's had his share of redpills since then

always hated him, found him childish

i subscribed to him today

you are never going to be able to do that because you and your cult are powerless

you barely elected trump and he hasn't done shit for you

what is even your goal at this point? are you anarchists just looking for chaos?

what are your plans to rid europe of whatever you want to rid it of, and other shit you preach?

you haven't done shit, you are powerless, while the leftists are completely in power and

you are a moron and he would hate you for who you are, he does not support or champion you, you dumb shit

he just wants more powerr

well at least I'm not a nigger

This. I didn't casually say "nigger" in public until being on here a couple years either. It just seems so normal now.

>watching a PewDiePie livestream
His edited videos are kinda passable for GenZ I guess, but he's pure garbage as a live streamer.

learn to finish your posts, use your fucking nigger brain and stop using reddit spacing you complete newfag

I wonder if he was /ourguy/ all along, and was just making it to the top so he could drop redpills on everyone below.

not an argument

haha well at least there's that!

too bad your civilization is being ripped from under you and you're too much of a dumb shit to do anything about it except electing neutered presidents who won't do shit for you

>oddshot.tv/s/g_05U6

/ourdog/

Felix "Fucking Niggers" Kjellberg

>not an argument
neither was any of your posts, you pseudo intellectual faggot hiding behind meme flag
total nigger

> What a fucking nigger. I'm sorry, but WHAT THE FUCK.
My normiest friends say worse on Teamspeak. How is this going to BE THE THING THAT FINALLY ENDS FELIX?

>How is this going to BE THE THING THAT FINALLY ENDS FELIX?
WHo said this will be his end?
If anything, her will only become stronger.

>pretends to be a typical swedish fag to attract jewish adbux
>builds up a huge following of young white children
>after taking enough jewish money to retire on he starts to redpill White boys by the millions
>4th reich ensues

our guy

>Lefties try to PC Pewdiepie for absolutely no fucking reason, he wasn't harming their movement in any direct or meaningful way
>They fuck him over nothing
>It backfires beautifully and in their attempt to shut him up about something irrelevant they actually managed to turn someone with 50 million subscribers into an actual anti PC agent
The liberals from a few decades ago were at least smart, this new left is so fucking dumb that it hurts.

You realize he's going to apologize and bend the knee like he always does, right?

>Pewds

Pewds Slays

They call each other bitch ass niggas all the time.

link and timestamp

look into his eyes, he's completely lost it

He's not even American lol, what's the big deal???!?

>racial slur
lmfao against whom?

A huge difference in calling your friend a nigger and someone who just killed your friend in a game the way he did a nigger. Killing his friend the way he did is the lowest form of play in PUBG and calling him a nigger is justified, if your a racist like we are.

>???!?
!!!!!

rappers do say fucking nigger all the time, and slap the ho, kill the bitch, etc
Do rappers have a dif standard than youtubers?

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

God bless your burger hearth

shit he's even got the Cody Cigar beard going too

This is also a good point though, even if europeans try to be racist they will never be racist-american

People expect niggers to act like niggers because to quote: ''it's part of their culture''. It's like if you saw monkeys throwing shit at each other on discovery channel, it's an acceptable behavior because you know they are monkeys, difference is that people don't try to give equal rights to monkeys, nor they try to humanize them.

>huge head
>wide nose
>big chin
How is his face feminine? Sure he's no Arnie but come on user

HE JUST DOESNT GIVE A FUCK

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I used to hear "nigger" all the time when I'd play CoD on Xbox 360.

youtube.com/watch?v=D475tUzbodk

well.. it is rumored that cody has been calling pewdiepie to help with research and give personal advice

Promotes rape culture, anti semitic, racist Trump supporter. That list should have stopped him in his tracks at rape culture promotion imo but here we are because he generates money for someone so he is given a platform and is now large enough to carry a following anywhere he would have to go. I hope he gets bored faster so he can just go away and stop infecting impressionable unsupervised kids with his filth.

I'm still shaken up. Pls remove this racist.

That,my nigger,is bait of excellent quality

its fucking nothing, people are shocked that this is what people are actually thinking 24/7 but have to self moderate or be starved by the kikes

Opinions change faggot

Calling niggers niggers is just plain fun

nigger is the standard version of black

He's now a nigger guy

lel

Bill Maher of all people apologized for his usage of the word because it's a word that is harmful. I can only imagine how many times that word was said to the Black man beaten by nazis at Charlotteville. How many Black people in this thread have been called that word, myself included.

That word is unacceptable

This is like nuts-to-butts train fucking gay

"Nigger" is going to become a normie meme now. This is going to be glorious and we need to perpetuate it.

its our only option
evolution is real
eugenics is an unquestionably mandatory addition to any successful longterm society

His use of nigger and anti semitic jokes is probably just. a result of being exposed to internet culture over the course of his career. Almost everyone on Sup Forums uses the word nigger but plenty of them aren't racist. He may have shifted his views slightly to the right, particularly after backlash for his jokes, but he's probably mostly being ironic.

It's like the bad Christians from the 1600. If anyone asked you about Christianity you lied and said you were all about god but never read the Bible or even believed in god and if anyone said blasphemy you joined with everyone else and lynched them because it was a dopamine rush and you were so conditioned to think it's bad. When white people say nigger out loud it still makes me cringe even though I'm ad far right as you can get

whats harmful about a word you weak piece of shit
didnt your dad teach you the sticks and stones parable? oh right....

I never believed the Jew thing was a joke. After the initial video he made a response video where he very aggressively referred to the owners of that shitty website as Jews.

Attractive white men with strong jawlines tend to have right wing views, why is that so hard to believe?

They are more naturally confident and won't hold the opinion of people that flip flop on their beliefs just to be liked. He is already liked because he is handsome and likable.

He sounds a bit of a faggot but I guess it's the Swedish accent. I like him though he has an approachable face and he hasn't said the usual PC bollocks to get bigger following, he speaks from the heart, my respect

he said nigger because that enemy player was being a fucking nigger.

it's that easy user.

niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

youtu.be/J50Mzf1KhJI?t=31

Edgy youth rebellion is what destroyed the evangelical conservatives of past decades, and now it is destroying the evangelical progressives of the present. The left is "the man" now, and every time they use their established power to stamp out dissent, it shows everyone who the edgy underdog is. Just like the evangelocons of the past would create moral panic about "satanism" and "communism", the progressive left is in a moral panic about "Fascism" and "Nazis". The left is falling into a moralist stage, which historically has been the last stage of political movements before they are replaced.

I am not black and I dont use that word out of respect for black people. The idiots who come to Sup Forums are the least educated of our brothers. Forgive them, because theyve have been tricked into hating you by a satanic regime. They will learn one way or another. In this life or the next.

ehm...the nazi party?

I thought everyone says nigger. In WoW, people say "fucking nigger" when they die. In World of Tanks, "what a fucking nigger".... when someone pisses you off in a game, "asshole nigger" .... i thought this was common is it not? What is the big deal?