Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are these threads created always late at night

meanwhile in krautland
liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589

That's when he's taking a bath and wants to chill with fellow slavs

Common border with Polska when? :^(

Only students come here. The old tards can't speak english so it would make sense i think.

Czech/pol/ who are you going to vote for??? I'm shilling for Realists but noone understands that they are the right choice. They're going to make Czech nationality as basis for Czech nation thus preventing demographic changes from destroying Czech republic.

Don't know bro, it would make things a lot easier

What do you faggots think of intermarium? Does it have a chance? Can it compete with eu-fags?

It might be inevitable future once the west of europe collapses

No and no. Slavs need a cultural revolution. Too much corruption for us to do anything. Idk how to make it possible either people change by themselves or there needs to be nationwide trauma that makes whole nations change.

We need to wait before Ukraine completely depopulates herself, they had population of 52M in 1990 and no it is around 42M. Give them another 20-30 years and we will take Lwów without a fight and that means sharing border with you again, bro

tell me more about ANO, pls

>before
til*

Can someone fix Ukraine before Vitalij becomes the most popular childrens name in here?

But it would be shit if it just followed eu model. The member nations must be independent for it to succeed.

As soon as we plant Saakaszwili in Ukraine and take western parts for ourselves in a referendum. So, never.

They're fake populists when it suits them retards led by the most corrupt person in this country who got kicked out of Slovakia because he was too corrupt and they had enough of his shit. Somehow he took root here and people actually believe him.

What's his stance on the EU and migrants?

>cultural revolution
We need to get back to our roots. The corruption in Eastern Europe is not in our nature.

He's against but that's the part i don't believe you see most of Czechs hate migrants so if you want to get votes you have to be against them.

Yeah, I also think the future holds a comeback for monarchy so either it will be a single monarchy or a brotherhood of monarchies.

>gommies at 13%
What?

what roots? How do you know it'S not our nature? For all i know slav nations were always corrupt and backstabbing each other that's why we don't rule the world.

Sad. Luckily here in Poland our lefties are so retarded, that they are claiming that they will take in migrants. I expect that we will turn more right after elections in 2019

the young polaks seem to be right wing so if thats true than our future is safe for a while

Anyway their program for 2017 is full of meme words that mean nothing.
>make stable country
>common sense decisions
>strong country
The party exists just to push the leaders economic agenda. He's pretty rich you see and he would like to get richer.