If you became supreme ruler

Hey /pol

If you became supreme ruler of the world tomorrow, what would be the first thing you do.

*Only rule is you cannot commit genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Commit genocide

This.
Fuck you OP, I create the rules now.

Kill all jews

Ban welfare

Force others to commit genocide

Commission seasons 3 and 4 of The Big O.

Kill all niggers

Kill all non muslims and establish a strict caliphate ruled by the word of allah

>Only rule is you cannot commit genocide.

No genocide?

Vote my way out of debt.

gas the kikes

establish world peace worldwide.
forbid violence

Never pay my debt

stop food suplies in certain parts of the world. I am not commiting genocide tho, just redirecting food supply lines.

poofta

i dont just people because of their sexual orientation
grow up.

easy
ethno-nationalism. everyone goes back to their respective continents and we go from there

I do. Poof.

Those digits.....maybe Kek likes your idea more than genocide.

>Ban Islam.
>Restart Imperialism and dissolve every other country that isn't european (Canada and US are spared)
>Arabs displaced and brought to Africa.
>Ethinc europeans colonize arab countries.
>One child policy for non european ethnic groups
>Onu gets replaced by a roundtable of EU + US + CN
>World peace

fucking beat me to it.
fine, i guess end womens suffrage

Can I commit theocide, exterminating religious groups. I would begin planning the Final Solution to the Islam problem.

Let my vassals fight among themselves while I have orgies

stop giving food to nigger country reestablish greater Hungary create greater Israel but force Jews to live there forever under fascist rule but self-governed create gypsies containment zone in Romania beat national pride into germanistanis and redpil them on the hall of cost, make segregation in America hang truodo fuck up the eternal Anglo by giving all their old colonies to germanistan.also free Tibet and put the dog eater chines under Japanese rule (make Japan great again by making it fascist) make Hungary monarchy again,
>aslo get gf

Institute free speech by making a law that dictates nobody will be arrested for the things they say in every country.

that's enough pol for me today. thanks deutschebro, needed that

We wuz kangz

I would select the most beautiful women to have sex with, scheduled by their ovulation thus maximizing my genetic impact on the earth. Maybe institute some underhanded ways to achieve maximum genetic impact that is not directly breeding as well. 1 child policy is a given (not for me lol).

>If you became supreme ruler of the world tomorrow, what would be the first thing you do.

I am supreme ruler of the world - it doesn't mean much. I'd order Israel under import embargo until they publicly renounce their "scriptures" which I have and I would order their military funds from the US turned over directly to me to be used at my discretion for whatever I see fit no matter how trivial - I have also ordered this. Then I'd retire after having proven to the world Moses is a menace not a prophet.

youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ

Ban Americans from wearing clothes and shoes, order you to walk on all fours and replace your names & surnames with ID which says "Goyim no. _____". Oh and you would have to start every day with singing Israels anthem.

Abolish personal income tax and make corporation income tax to a flat 25%.
Hire a think thank to review the meaning of justice and it's role in our society and once that is done review all currents laws to make sure it falls under that view of justice.

Outlaw the use of anything by the government to spy on its' citizens.

I would change the rules on genocide then genocide africa

Yes this
Peace
Love
And happiness

Start off by sending all Jews to special camps where they learn not to be so greedy. Then "accidentally" stop sending food trucks to the camps.

Buy some land and retire.

I don't want anything to do with you crazy people.

So true, proper paperwork in order is key.

Neuter whole groups of people.

I'd appoint thousands of bureaucrats that all have to fill useless forms, with all non-whites, then I'd funnel most capital on the world to start a mars colony for Europeans and east asians while the mudmen cannibalise earth to send materials to the new colony, killing earth in the process of depletion

GTFO Ahmed

It end it

Enforce slavery.
All welfare related jobs, doctors, nurses, tax workers etcetera will only be paid in rice gruel.
This will drive spending down while keeping welfare.
Resulting in low taxes and high welfare.
Needs of the many.

Blindly smashing the nuke buttons.
WW3 now

LOTS of research. Map out potential and probabilities of success and societal cohesions between peoples. I would research physiognomy, IQ, and any other indicators of success and cohesion. I would restore the Catholic church to politically Buddhist-like. I would lay out the problems facing the world: global warming, pollution (plastics in particular), automation, overpopulation, dysgenics, internet age, less jobs, less happiness, and I would practice model the entire society based on each approach. I would create a dialogue skewed towards collectivity towards achieving goals. I would make national pride be a thing in order to create friendly competition, but not to be ethnist.

Food is free and farmers are allowed to live like movie stars.

I forgot economies, but I'd map them out.
I'd also try to get arts and architecture to be something people can have pride in

>Become supreme ruler of the world
>Some peasant on 4eddit tells me what I can and cannot do

Go full singapore

>*Only rule is you cannot commit genocide.
Oh great....

Force open Israel's border anddeport every single rapefugee, muslims, kike and nigger from europe and Americas there

I would recreate the Kalmar Union and send all the niggers and asians out.

All women below 7/10 and non-whites will work in concentration camps and any babies they make will be killed.

Forcefully deport non-whites from white countries, then free up the markets and lower taxes, and also remove elite Jews from power by force.

No genocide.
Round all jews, nigroes and undesirables and send them to Madagascar.
>world "peace"

Privatize EVERYTHING

Reverse the no genocide rule

The hidden subtext is that the only way to achieve that world is with a heaping helping of good old fashioned
Genocide

Immediately genocide the people who are against genocide.