Infinijew

>FSU opens parking garage to residents seeking shelter
>Napleton Infinity moves their entire inventory into the garage taking up most of the garage

Defend this capitalist fags

Actually good thinking.

Don't let just anybody in then fucking retards

Parking space during a disaster is currently an unregulated supply and demand force in the economy only delegated by the free market.

i hope oeople remember this and that dealership is bankrupt within a year. You can purchase the same cars elsewhere.

>oeople
*people

I don't see anything wrong with this. Maybe people should have gotten there first.

This is one of the jewiest things I've ever heard.

FSU owns the parking lot. They can tow their vehicles at will. They can impound them in their lots and send the dealership the bill for every single vehicle.

Pol has completely changed my view of capitalism. In my mind 2 years ago capitalism was
>the best product at the lowest price
now it's
>the worst product at the highest price
fucking jews

If you owned a car dealership would you want your product destroyed? Those car sales people and the office staff are people, too. If it's a problem then FSU should have specified that no car dealerships were allowed, but they didn't. And the reason why people are poor is because they're busy bitching about a system instead working within it.

Ayee, I go here for law school. Don't give a shit about the garage, just checking in.

I'd do the same thing. They should've specified who could park there. Although I wouldn't expect anyone from Florida State to think that much.

You're a Jew for thinking that top quality products should be cheap. If anyone thinks all raw materials are processed equally from all nations then he deserves to get ripped off for not getting a basic education.

The early jew gets the shekel.

> not jewing the jew by finding the best value for the best price
I know most amerifats are not interested in doing that but come one

Someone should demolish every fucking vehicle they put in there.

smash the windows and key the cars.

Both are wrong.

All capitalism is is that you can freely trade whatever you have to anyone for whatever you both agree to without outside compulsion.

This one simple trick rapidly spikes up the quality of life for everyone by encouraging them to produce more so they can trade more.

This is quite Jew. Someone go fuck all those gook cars up. Murica

>capitalism is a jewish conspiracy to take my money
>communism is a jewish conspiracy to take my money

strong logic stormfags.

>worships open border policy
>FSU opens their borders
>Flooded with immigrant foreign cars
>Takes up all the parking spots hard working Americans could have had
>Cry about it

Like pottery

I would never support vandalism, but hypothetically it would be best to thermite the engine blocks.

if it were a problem then FSU shouldn't have let them park. but don't let that stop libtards from getting recreationally outraged at everything

Fucking this.

Just go smash their shit, then. Total their cars.

they aren't full. they got space for all types of different cars and by sheltering the cars they are saving the insurance co money from potential damage. win-win situation.

It's quite Jew, but put yourself in the business's shoes - their livelihood resides in those vehicles, which will be destroyed if they don't find a temporary parking solution.

There probably was a deal under the table and when someone started asking questions they said "open to the public" to cover their cushy U job.

Money is a jewish conspiracy.

>livelihood resides in those vehicles
You can't take a dump in this country without insurance. Stop pulling that bullshit.
It's just an opportunity someone that was on the ball took advantage of. Nothing more.

Hard to work within the system if you die in a hurricane as a result of somebody's product taking priority over human life... World's overpopulated anyways though, meh.

this.
why dont more people realize this simple fact

wtf i love communism now

>what is PR
They gonna get buttfucked

>100 vehicles towed.
Maybe. Maybe not.

As Jewish as that was, it is really fucking funny

cars in pic related are much more expensive ( QX80 starting at $63k) than student shitboxes so its makes economical sense to save them.

If they didn't want this to happen, they could have easily stopped it. Saving the cars from damage is also good for that local business which is pretty smart anyway.

>other dealerships lost a lot of cars in the storm
>Napleton can undercut competition and increases market share
>parking story will be forgotten and new word of mouth becomes "yeah man, got a sweet deal at Napleton"
Capitalism wins again baby!

Hey mate, you got any spare room in that textbook you live in? It kind of sucks out here in the real world.

There's no defending capitalism unless you think it's ok that at some point everyone who is not born wealthy will forever be at a disadvantage to those who've already accumulated wealth. Not that I can think of a better system, just that it's unfair. But that's ok. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE FAIR. I'm not a commie but I don't really like examples like this which prove that at some point society becomes those with money vs. those without. And that those without are all fighting each other for the very few spots left to join those with. Giving rise to shit like the Kardashians. Again, NOT THAT I HAVE A BETTER IDEA. Except KILL THE JEWS. ALL OF THEM. AND THE WHITE. KILL EVERYBODY AND START OVER WITH PIGS. Humans are pig-hybrids made by aliens anyway you really think this is anything more than a simcity-type game for aliens? WAKE UP SHEEPLE BUY MY SUPPLEMENTS ALEX JONES INFOWARS THIS IS THE BASIC GESTALT WHY AM I YELLING?!?!

The irony of saying that while living in america

There's still tons of room in there even with all the cars in it

Is the parking garage full? If not, there is no issue. Wtf

spray brake fluid on the paint

Fuck off leftypol/ antifa shill

Everything in your pathetic waste of a life has come because your parents made money under capitalism, and were softheaded enough to give it to their worthless cunt of a son