'Shocking' Holocaust Study: Nazis Killed Up To 20 Million People

WTF Sup Forums , you told me "200K died due to typhus"
And now I find it's actually 20 MILLION?!?
>The new figures of 15 to 20 million, which have astonished some Holocaust historians, come after thirteen years of painstaking study at Washington's Holocaust Memorial Museum
Do any of you really know what you're talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=7259
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hastings_Ismay,_1st_Baron_Ismay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_bombing_of_Rotterdam
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
tmh.floonet.net/pdf/BritishBulldog.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_revolt_against_the_British
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

20 godzillion?
Pay your respects to the 50 corrilion.

>Report these threads
Triggered?

It's actually 200 trillion trillion. These goyim animals will be slaughtered one day to pay for it.

574 shlomollion you say?

??
So it's 15-20m instead of the previous figure of 15-20m? Makes me think.

Funny enough this makes (((their))) story even less plausible

Mein name is Adolf and what the fuck is this (((shit)))

Shouldn't someone imprison them for doubting the 6 million?

The real "redpill" is that, even if the Holocaust did not happen, Hitler was still a worthless bastard who ruined Europe and persecuted all Jews for the crimes of some.

I don't get the angle here. They have to make jews out to be the biggest victims or the narrative falls apart. Stalin killed 40 million. Mao killed much more

>muh 20 million
i cant wait until 20 years from now they find out that nazis actually killed every single person on the planet and every one believes it.

are they seriously denying that 50 million Jews were killed during the holocaust? I hope the ADL rips them a new asshole

Of course, Britains national idendity is build on these facts.

desu the real redpill is that hitler is the reason for the current state of degeneracy of the world. Even if you're a sub-20 IQ moron who believes the holocaust didn't happen, it remains a fact that the method he used was so abhorrent to humans that they are now ready to sacrifice everything to move as far away as possible from the ideas of hitler, regardless of their value.

No, merely reality. I wish you Germans especially would stop telling yourselves fairy tales.

Good news for Germany, they will get another chance to prove their cucknes to the jewish master.

can someone find historical cases of the estimate growing and growing as times goes by? With a linear regression we should be able to tell what the "real" value will be in 20 years.

I have those figures at 140 million easily.

There weren't that many jews. Not even remotely possible.

Unless they are claiming that most of the deaths weren't jews, then it's possible, but certainly overshadows the jewish deaths by about 10 to 15 million.

They're actually making the case that there was no holocaust and jews were just swept up in a bigger killing spree.

Wish more of the jews had been killied, desu.
And all of the jews removed from the U.S.

You need to enter a gorillion mindseth goy!

>Hitler is to blame for trying to stop us from making the world degenerate
Ultimate cuck meme desu.

Jews arnt people...

I think that it is perfectly allowable to have doubts about the Holocaust, and that the laws outlawing freedom of speech about it are reprehensible, but even if you take it completely out of the question Hitler was still an utterly wicked man. Look at the Battle of Berlin alone where he needlessly sent thousands of young German men to their deaths---just cannon fodder to him, like the brownshirts whom he purged in '34.

Germanic efficiency.

Spot on. Ideas and implementation need moderation or they will be demonized for their brutality.

He fought for his own selfishness and passion; he had absolutely no mercy or self-discipline or self-restraint. He brought all this degeneracy on the world by the demoralization and devastation brought upon Europe by his war.

6 bazillion?

the population was only 2 million, but they were looking at fraudulant welfare records

>it's Hitler's fault for trying to save the world from become a Jewish whore house, because it became a Jewish whore house
I think it's your fault for being on the wrong side you cucky faggot.

The very first quote in your picture has been proven a hoax by the Holocaust denial forum CODOH of all places. The rest of them are of the same kind. You base your world-view upon lies and falsehoods.

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=7259

They will keep revising until they can unequivocally say Fascism was worse than Communism

>posting this thread again, word for word.

>hiding location behind a meme flag

HELLO INTERNET SHILL, NICE SLIDE THREAD YOU GOT GOING ON HERE, IS A MEASLY 12 CENTS PER POST REALLY WORTH IT?

20,000,000 people killed in the ~2200 days of WW2
>that's 9,091 people per day
>378 per hour
>6 people per minute, every minute of every day
is that really possible? the math doesn't add up

Riite

>can't find the quote, claim that "debunks" it
>find nearly identical quote anyway
>post thread assuming no one will read it and call on the lie
Oops, nice try though shill.

Yeah, the british mindset would never utter something like that. Oh wait.

"Nato is to keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down"

NEVA FORGET THE 20 GORILLION

I agree, I wish Britians would understand that they have destroyed themselves by tying their national identity to WW2..

But there are certainly people who deserve our pity more than the British.

Fuck off, Churchill. Some of us remember your warmongering response to Hitler's calls for peace.

>20 years of propaganda _ 6 million
>13 years of study - 20 million
>3 hour long youtube video - 1.5 million
>mastercard - priceless

"It is simply untruthful to say that large-scale bombing of crowded town areas, with the object of causing panic, is a British invention. It was the Fascist states who started this practice, and so long as the air war went in their favour they avowed their aims quite clearly.

The other thing that needs dealing with is the parrot cry "killing women and children." I pointed out before, but evidently it needs repeating, that it is probably somewhat better to kill a cross-section of the population than to kill only the young men. If the figures published by the Germans are true, and we have really killed 1,200,000 civilians in our raids, that loss of life has probably harmed the German race somewhat less than a corresponding loss on the Russian front or in Africa and Italy.

Any nation at war will do its best to protect its children, and the number of children killed in raids probably does not correspond to their percentage of the general population. Women cannot be protected to the same extent, but the outcry against killing women, if you accept killing at all, is sheer sentimentality. Why is it worse to kill a woman than a man?"

-- George Orwell

Did even one single thing said in that comic even happen?

Pic very related

Still unsure exactly (((why))) Britain sided with her ancient rival against her ancient ally.

"Why is it worse to kill a woman than a man?"

And that is the same George Orwell that is paraded around as a moral figure.

>...t-this book doesn't exist, we can't find it in Google books and we've tried and tried!!!!
>Fake quote confirmed!!!
lmao

Well, why is it worse?

Do you think that young men are somehow less valuable than women when it was both men and women who voted for and supported Hitler?

What do you have to say about Hitler's despicable behaviour with regard to the Battle of Berlin? "The argument usually advanced is that in killing women you are killing the breeders, whereas men can be more easily spared. But this is a fallacy based on the notion that human beings can be bred like animals. The idea behind it is that since one man is capable of fertilizing a very large number of women, just as a prize ram fertilizes thousands of ewes, the loss of male lives is comparatively unimportant. Human beings, however, are not cattle. When the slaughter caused by war leaves a surplus of women, the enormous majority of those women bear no children. Male lives are very nearly as important, biologically, as female ones.

In the last war the British Empire lost nearly a million men killed, of whome abou;three-quarters came from these islands. Most of them will have been under thirty. If all those young men had had only one child each whe should now have en extra 750,000 people round about the age of twenty. France, which lost much more heavily, never recovered from the slaughter of the last war, and it is doubtful whether Britain has fully recovered, either. We can't yet calculate the casualties of the present war, but the last one killed between ten and twenty million young men. Had it been conducted, as the next one will perhaps be, with flying bombs, rockets and other long-range weapons which kill old and young, healthy and unhealthy, male and female impartially, it would probably have damaged European civilization somewhat less than it did."

Where do they come up with these numbers? I feel like they should just come out and say '500 Trillion Jews died in the chambers'

>nobody noticed 14 million additional people missing until holocaust historians 70 years later
Guys, they need more funding, obviously.

20 billions, they missed the mill for a bill

A person on the forum inspected the book and found out that the quotation is not in there. Read the thread. Your other Churchill quotes are fictitious too.

"Do you think that young men are somehow less valuable than women when it was both men and women who voted for and supported Hitler?"

It#sc alled civilians, buddy.

But we wouldn't expect the british to be anything else than barbarians hiding behind the mask of civility.

Oyveh they forgot to count the living Jews with inherited Holocaust trama in their DNA. OYVEH!

How interesting that this number only ever goes up.

Actually it was 20 million gorillian pavillion you filthy goyim.

it was the anglos that killed millions of civilians

I really want to know what Sup Forums has to say about all the images of world war two that are constantly being posted on here as fact after looking at this blog

>20 million
Isn't that more Jews than were even alive in the first place?

I cant believe 500 bazzillion people died
never forget the 2000 drodzillion jews
if NSDAP never rose to power 55,000 kikezillions jews would be alive today!

>In the last war the British Empire

Let me gues the british empire never declared war on anyone either.

The thing with the british is when they point a finger at Germany at least one finger points back at them, but they haven't figured that out yet.

I mean here I am argueing wether civilians deserve to be killed, The true british mindset is still there.

>Read the thread.
You first shill.

Wont let me post the link.....

Hiter personally killed 6 billion Jew tho

Yes, and with hate speech laws on the rise, any who challenge the increasingly unlikely narrative with facts and reason will be branded and jailed. Exactly as it happens in a Fascist society.

is he related to vox day?

Only 20 million? I thought it was 20 trillion? Oy vey!

Are you unaware of the fact that you started it with the bombing of Warsaw and Rotterdam? Allied bombing was a direct response to your country's behaviour.

"First of all there is the charge, which is becoming quite a common one, that "we started it," i.e. that Britain was the first country to practise systematic bombing of civilians. How anyone can make this claim, with the history of the past dozen years in mind, is almost beyond me. The first act in the present war -- some hours, if I remember rightly, before any declaration of war passed -- was the German bombing of Warsaw. The Germans bombed and shelled the city so intensively that, according to the Poles, at one time 700 fires were raging simultaneously. They made a film of the destruction of Warsaw, which they entitled "Baptism of Fire" and sent all round the world with the object of terrorising neutrals."

Again:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_bombing_of_Rotterdam

"The German bombing of Rotterdam, also known as the Rotterdam Blitz, was the aerial bombardment of Rotterdam by the Luftwaffe on 14 May 1940, during the German invasion of the Netherlands in World War II. The objective was to support the German troops fighting in the city, break Dutch resistance and force the Dutch to surrender. Even though preceding negotiations resulted in a ceasefire, the bombardment took place nonetheless, in conditions which remain controversial, and destroyed almost the entire historic city centre, killing nearly 900 people and making 85,000 others homeless.

The United Kingdom had a policy of only bombing military targets and infrastructure such as ports and railways which were of military importance. This policy was abandoned on 15 May 1940, one day after the Rotterdam Blitz."

How come you can post links and I cant??

>everyone in the world is part of a hivemind except me!!1
Know what we call people like you?

You have a shaky concept of proof.

yes trust jews to not lie

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

Keep reading. You've missed the next post where somebody inspects the real book.

Try this then...

Is it, dare I say, anodda shoah?

>You've missed the next post where somebody inspects the real book.
No one ever inspects the real book. The entire search throughout the thread takes place online. Actually read the thread.

who are you quoting

So what methods did they use to come to this new conclusion? Did they just pull this number out of their ass?

"I've checked pages 45 and 145 of Emry Hughes' Winston Churchill In War and Peace (1950, London, Unity), and an online version of the "British Bulldog" edition from 1955 tmh.floonet.net/pdf/BritishBulldog.pdf

The alleged quote does not appear on either page 45 nor 145 of Hughes' original 1950 edition, and it doesn't appear ANYWHERE in the 1955 "British Bulldog" edition."

They always change the number every so many years

>still less than Stalin
I thought Nazis were hardcore.

>more and more people questioning the holocaust
>they double down
yeah this convinced me. This is exactly how the media handles everything.
"Oh you know we're lying....well....let me tell an even BIGGER lie so the few people who still believe me will shame you into silence! HA!"
Jews are so dumb, no wonder they never formed their own country without help. Their only evolutionary advantage is lying without conscience and they're not even good at that. Makes me ashamed to be half-Jewish.

What the fuck Jew. Do you honestly expect anyone to fall for these numbers?

>"I've checked pages 45 and 145 of Emry Hughes' Winston Churchill In War and Peace
He says, several times, he's looking online. He describes how to get around snippet view to see the whole page. This is the screenshot he posts: What the fuck is that big chunk of text posted on the bottom paragraph?

>"Nazi's killed 6 million, goy!"
>people start shifting more and more to the right
>"NO! THEY KILLED 20 MILLION, GOY!"

who made the claims? if it was literally a random person, no wonder "holocaust historians" are confused.

Whoever made these proofs is an expert at photoshop.

It was 6 million jews, not 6 million total. And I'm pretty sure the claim has always been in the environ of 20 million total.

pay debts, hans

Nazis kiled the entire Jewish population.

Are they including all allied and Russian deaths now?

The British bombed Iraq years before

"6,000 to 10,000 Iraqis and around 500 British and Indian soldiers died during the revolt.The RAF flew missions totalling 4,008 hours, dropped 97 tons of bombs and fired 183,861 rounds."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_revolt_against_the_British

That's the point, if only the Nazis make you look good, that says something.

Kek

Yeah, the british mindset would never utter something like that. Oh wait.

"Nato is to keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down"

do they have the actual names of people who died?

But I thought it was 66 zambillion?