What do the Jews buy with their control of all debt based central banks?

What do the Jews buy with their control of all debt based central banks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ime-rGwqT4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Political influence.

When you have enough money to bankroll the campaigns of every major candidate in both parties, you win no matter who is elected.

children

This

whiteness

Land, vital resources, scientific think tanks and research centres, media companies, pharmaceutical companies, agricultural companies, political influence, law firms, etc.

Anything that controls the most important facets of society. Their game is that of control, that of elimination of any sort of free will which may lead people to virtue and happiness instead of vice.

Aliens want their gold. If they die surrounded by enough gold they think they will be reborn into the matrix.

tendies

Land I would assume

Most if not all jews are pedophiles so I would imagine the international trafficking of children to Israel is hitting massive volumes and costing billions.

Finance democrats, finance republicans, laugh your ass off at polls and voting lines

children to rape, torture and eat and immunity

With political power they buy white genocide because negroid mixes will never rise up to challenge their authority.

i remember watching a video about the palace this guy lives in. he was showing off some art to other rich elites, seemed kind of sad desu

can I get a link? If he gives tours to media than we could get in, capture him and torture until he confesses or dies

youtube.com/watch?v=ime-rGwqT4s
Literally just search Jacob Rothschild on youtube, there's another where he's confronted in the street by that dumb guy who hangs out with Tim Pool.

While I understand how destructive his family's influence has been throughout the 20th century it's hard for me to think of JR as a true villain

he rapes and tortures kids with his fellow elite friends, don't let his politeness fool you, that's just for the camera.

The lives of the filthy goyim

I'd say destabilize muslim countries, but I think they do that on their own.

THE JEWS ARE IN AN EPIC SHADOW WAR AGAINST THE ANCIENTS WHO LORD OVER CHINA. THEIR WAR IS FOUGHT IN CURRENCY AND LAND. ONLY DANNY RAND CAN STOP THEM

people.

funny enough, they view us like we're guinea pigs.

antifa

They buy the machinery to usher in Antichrist:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." - Albert Pike 360th deg. Freemason