ALT RIGHT = INCEL

LOL ROFLMAO HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
*DEEP BREATH* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

it's funny because the alt-right literally is composed of netizens from incel boards. pathetic. You guys are some sad people.

Whoa the alt right isn't degenerate

I porked the neighbor girl in the woods when I was 11 fuccboi stop projecting

oh it's a leaf

Teen sex is degenerate.

looks like they are, they're just really bad at it

>A

meanwhile

>"Lefty" males pay taxes 7 years later than national average
>A recent poll found that 59% of self-described "lefty" males started paying taxes after the age of 26. A whopping 27% had never paid taxes.

Seriously fuck virgins and fuck white people. Fucking misogynists

no link fake post
fuck off

>A

Spotted the incels angry at "degeneracy"

Go fap in a corner autisti closers, even cucks come closer to pussy than you guys.

HHAHHAHHAHA

>A

>Shame a man for being a virgin? Fine
>Shame a woman for being a whore? Bad

>FUCKING

n-no u

is this for real? how have they never at least had a minimum wage job?

Modern progressive in current year +2: "OMG I AM A TRANSNIGGER GENDER FLUID DRAGON KIN AND I WANT MY DICK CUT OFF AND FOLDED INWARD SO I CAN PRETEND I HAVE A PUSSI, NO THIS IS NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS I AM NORMAL YOU BIGOT!! HAHAHAHAHAH GUESS WHAT THE ALT RIGHT ARE SUCH LOSERS THEY DONT HAVE SEX AS EARLY AS I DID!! HAHAHAH WHAT OUTCASTS!!!!!"

FAKE NEWS, us alt-righters are the masterace

ALT RIGHT LOL

>LEAF

JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!!

(HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

>vice
>real journalism

If it aint white it aint right
#PraiseKek #Kekistan #WhiteMilk #MemeMagic #MAGA #Masterace

TLDR: alt right families keep their kids from getting fucked longer

Sure, whatever

This is good. Incels make the best revolutionaries and terrorists.

>not losing your virginity at 12 is a bad thing
Thank you marxist media for staunchly sexualizing children decade after decade.

Fake news you downy fuckin cunt.

Find a link and prove me wrong, you dirty little kike.

Checked
The Alt-Right has morals

>putting sex into politics
>somehow questioning and organizing personal data from thousands of males on the opposite spectrum as you
>ignoring the wild diversity and acting solely upon the randomness of the question, "do they run into little whores before other normals?"
Wut?

**tips fedora**

>Gender and sex politics isn't working for us
>Double down and call them virgins

the left isn't going to survive this.war

The saddest thing is that this actually passes for an article. Further down the drain does journalism quality go.

L E A F PR I D E

I'm glad to see you're so invested in this discussion, my dude. We need more passionate people like you denigrating people for their sex life.

I'm sure the people that responded to this (((poll))) weren't in actuality, beta marxists LARPing as alt righters. Nope, not at all.

>liberals lose virginity 7 years sooner than conservatives
>liberals got molested by their uncles at age 9

Incestual rape doesnt count, libtards

>At Columbia University
So, what, the sample was the five or six conservative white males who attend the school?
I'm supposed to be shocked that they stayed chaste in a sea of used-up, 20-year-old liberal roasties?

>incel
Reminder that this insult came straight from Reddit

>5588

Checks out, FPBP

>York region

Probably some Somali or shitskin.

damn , maybe there is hope after all

as a european thats been to america this summer, everytime ive met an american, the so called "liberals" amazingly most of the times were fat, unnactractive, and really violent (if they thought i didnt hate trump, they'd all snap, its like i had to reasure them)
The so called alt-right i only met either when i went to the gym there or when i tryed to play american football for the first time, all of them were attractive, tall, and fit, and didnt care about saying offensive stuff when it came about politics, and recommended to check this site out, really cool people

ya that would really be horrible if other races helped us fight the jews, oy vey
we should fight them instead, like the jew intended when he brought them here

I cant see why saving yourself for the right girl is a bad thing and why its chastised so bad. You actually reduce the risk of getting STDs/HIV/AIDS

someone gotta pay
we too busy gettin pussy

>Alt-left males lose their anal virginity at age 19
"Polls"; heh heh

Leftists having teen pregnancies and no jobs or common sense.

Checks out.

What does "losing virginity" even mean in liberal speak?

Buttsex? Gender change?

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own cousins.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

the betas can pay

>vice
>trusting vice anything
>much like trusting wikipedia for anything
>puts out an article related to sex and lifestyle under their subsection 'protest'
>displays a photo of the american flag draping behind some autistic edgelord in a mask

My almonds are in activation mode. What was the population size of this 'poll'? What was the demographic of the population size? Did they conduct the same poll at different campuses and off campus?

Thats what makes fake news like this so funny. No one would be surprised if Vice actually put out an article like this.

I live in York, only whites here are eastern Euros and portos and Italians and the Jews have a lot of financial power here which explains why even the worthless niggers and shitskins hate them too.

I can gaurentee you that no white here actually wrote it because why the fuck would we care enough to do so? Most of us are getting out anyway.

Being an adult male virgin IS degenerate

You sound pathetic

In a neo-babylonian society, chasity is looked down upon.

However, alt right males lose their virginity to females 10 years earlier than alt right males.

I had my first sex at 16. So liberals have sex at 9? I knew they were degenerate, but damn.

you're probably a beta
a jealous beta

However, alt right males have sex with females for the first time 10 years earlier than leftists.

Who here answered this survey? No one? Thought so

The person who wrote it doesnt necissarily live there.. They just chose to write it on the nearest highway overpass for maximum butthurt.
Also it was the second time its been written and taken down in a month lol

This. Motherfucking Kali Yuga

Why did all the feminine, ostensibly non-political sites - Glamour, Cosmopolitan, GQ, Esquire, Vice - go bat-shit crazy leftist in the last ten years?

First human sacrifice

actually the right are probably so anti social they have to settle for whores, pigs and slobs

As if this is even a bad thing. Why should you take pride in losing your virginity as young as possible and have it be a race, that's degenerate behaviour

All eurasian boys must be enslaved in femboy training camps.

Almost every guy I ever met who was involved in any kind of politics before their mid to late 20's was awkward with women regardless of their beliefs.
I bet if you asked most of the young white guys who are busy chasing girls, playing sports and trying to land a good job their thoughts on taxes, LGBT bullshit, and immigration that you'd find them pretty right leaning

honestly, i believe this. kids are getting fucked at 10-12 years old nowadays. kudos for being progressive, vice

>nowadays
have 10-12 year olds ever avoided getting fucked?

>A
Oh, all right.
FUCKING

>waiting until marriage
>not fucking at age 14

That's bad? Lets get archive of that vice article complimenting them.

Lost my virginity at 16, hardcore right-leaning.
Fuck off Vice Cucks

It's a fake article.

Who cares if they ever lose their virginity, at least they'll continue to practice what they believe in.

Hey, theONE. You can go and fuck yourself. Son of a whore!

>FAKE ARTICLE
DOESN'T EXIST
>FAKE ARTICLE
DOESN'T EXIST
>FAKE ARTICLE
DOESN'T EXIST
>FAKE ARTICLE
DOESN'T EXIST
>FAKE ARTICLE
DOESN'T EXIST
>FAKE ARTICLE
DOESN'T EXIST

>y-you are all fat virgins
Sure told me to support leftie political platform.

What's the average for American Muslims?
Muslims are all a bunch of virgins, do we think they're losers too?

I am so disillusioned with my "Nazi" friends. They're all losers and fags with $10 an hour jobs that spew nonsense on Facebook all day. I deactivated my Facebook because I'm actually going to try to create real change and not commit the political suicide of being flagged as a white supremacist.

>You sound pathetic
Right? The leaf wigger thing really doesn't work in the slightest.

1. Better than losing it to some lefty transwtf relative when you were ten faggot op.
2. Alt-right is more selective with higher standards.
3. Plus...we were probably busy studying / working and preparing for a future.

Good man. Retards have to be taught how to post here.
SAGE AND HIDE SHILL THREADS

Not exactly generate either.

>h-ha alt-righters are fat v-virgins right Drumpf BTFO

Fuck off leaf. Since when has whoring yourself out when your younger been a respected practice. This shows just how degenerate the left is.

>leftists are so desperate that they have to resort to high school bully tactics of calling people virgins
The absolute state of the left right now

>7 years later than national average

how exactly do you prove something like this

social pressure to lose your virginity is so customary that a lot of people lie about it

Its funny because the sociologist made this shit up, do you really think they even found alt right people or asked a statistically significant representative sample and got honest answers?

LOL indeed

ahahah, nazi's btfo.
There weren't moslested by their uncles when they were 12 like liberals bwahaha

>alt right aren't complete degenerates
Gee wow, really activates the walnut

FUCK

HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER

>using virginity as an argument
why are leftists so obsessed with sex?