en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_&_Engineers_for_9/11_Truth
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaPoD_7TmNc
youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

simple

Jews did it

"Original" with "Plane"

911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB WAKE UP SHEEPLE

What is the original source of the video?

Negative video analysis showing there is no editing done on the FIRST video

Explain this

/thread

though, I have to say, I always found it odd the way the aircraft seems to "melt" into the building, rather than flying apart on impact

Of course I have no frame of reference to know what a high speed impact of a commercial jet with a building should look like, but this is not what I would have expected.

Windings did it

Oswald did it, you can tell by this picture

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7-S_NM--evM

Shit disintegrates into fragments.

disappearing wing before impact

even worse the tower ''heals'' on impact for a quick second after crash

The whole day is fucked up and full of holes, but one thing I don't get. Government is not competent enough to hide this kind of shit properly. Especially in a city full of people with camerash and shit. And even the contractors that rigged buildings 1, 2, and 7 could talk, but they never did. Were they killed? How much do you have to pay someone to keep them quiet for the rest of their lives about something like this?

Jesus was born on 9/11 tho

Jesus is a kike and a false idol.

Shitskins flew planes into towers because they hate Americans. There's no stupid conspiracy.

Then why the fuck did 39 of 40 NOI department died in the attack on pentagon that were investigating trillions of missing money in us military budget.

Does this look like a construction that would just colapse on itself in freefall?

the wing gets obscured by the color of the tower and the quality of a shitty old camcorder and the "healing" you see isn't there. You have no frame of reference what it's supposed to look like when a plane hits a building like that

The Jews have only benefited from these 'independently operating' shitskins, coincidentally.

>does this look like a construction
No because I'm not a fucking architect or engineer neither are you. Now tell me does it look a building that can take a direct hit by a 747. Basically a flying missle.

If you flew a wide body into it and it blew out the central pillars.

Reminder that bin laden was a structural engineer

lets assume that the wing didn't just disappear even though your well full of shit then the second pic shows that the area were the wings impact should of been should't be untouched when the plane is already half way through the building already

Nanothermite, bombs, ect. Probably 90% of all conspiracy theorys on 9/11 are right in some way.

yeah okay, I guess everyone in new york that was watching that day with their own eyes is a liar when they say they saw a plane hit the tower and all the different cameras and angles out there really are all just cgi

The freefall was the floors becoming detached from the central core and falling down onto the next floor. After enough force from that, the central core itself started to fail. Do you think that entire building was like a solid block of concrete? All the strength was in the core and the floors hung from that like sheets of cardboard.

Yes, yes it does.

>"More than 200,000 tons of steel - far more than the amount required for the construction of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge - was used in the World Trade Center's construction."

That VS roughlt 80 tons of aluminium plane + mabe ~30 tons of stuff in it. The whole building was over 500,000 tons. And you are telling me that that was brought down in almost free fall by damage to the ~15% of the top most part, which was probably less then 5% of the mass since the lower you go the thicker the core.

Yes, and at least the core should have been left standing in the worst possible scenario, but it did not. Also explain the pools of molten steel after the collapse that kept going for days after 9/11.

That's 75,000 tons dipshit, yah it would crush the bottom section.

you ever ask what was the odds of those cameras being on for that event aiming in the right place in the right time

> Explain
1. Take Video A of plane crashing into tower
2. Edit Video A to remove plane, creating Video B.
3. Take Video B and do a purposefully-bad job of editing plane back into it, creating Video C.
4. Spread Video B and C around to tittilate physical-evidence tards on the Internet
5. Shit in the 9/11 truth water by distracting everyone with endless, pointless arguments about "physical evidence", when there is already plenty of documented, provable evidence and testimony in the public record of (((who))) was actually behind 9/11, without having to alienate normies with superthermite, space beams, and holographic planes.

then your sayin this plane---- in this footage is real

FUCK OFF.

>1 building has already been hit and has cameras from all over the city pointing at it
>see a plane approaching at a low altitude looking like it might fly into the 2nd tower
>turn camera off or point it away from the tower

truther logic

This is actually a very effective and entirely plausible way of distracting people from already well documented evidence. This is one of the major issues with the internet, so hard to sift thought tons of trash to find something actually true.

youtu.be/25vlt7swhCM

This is a frame of reference for a jet hitting a concrete slab in a crash test

A steel building frame a la the WTC would be stronger than that even, and a commercial airliner is likely made out of even flimsier material

Interesting, we still haven't seen a timestamped pic with your degree in Structural Engineering....jackass

and this----

Checked those digits and ill add this video of a certain someone who also had his doubts about how it could have happened

youtu.be/cSSwXvsEX_c

The plane flew in out of sight of camera... Pretty obvious. Or are you saying when I watched it live I didn't see planes hitting the towers?

''watch it live'' on tv mind you.

literally not comparable
build a new world trade center from scratch and fly a 747 into it if you want to convince me

I'm not one, hapy to admit it, but there's plenty of real civil engineers out there that see nothing but a controlled demolition in all 3 buildings.

Trump didnt believe planes could do it
>inb4 lol reality star
He was allowed to tour the basement of the WTC after the first bombing and describes this, they only let people with a reason to be there check that out and they let him because he is a developer with solid knowledge of building construction building some of the best buildings in new york (tv interviewer says this on 9/11), that is as good a pedigree as you need

LOL, have a (you)

This is exactly why I've never been able to buy into any of this false flag stuff. The US government can't even keep track of some rifles sent to Mexico. People think they're competent enough to pull off a major attack in one of our largest cities without people noticing or coming forward about It?

It is comparable, if you shoot a tennis ball against normal pane glass and it doesnt break, it stands to reason the same tennis ball won't break bulletproof glass

american did this

STILL A FAKE PLANE the removal of the plane just shows how clearly blah blah fucking tired of people who aren't caught up on 9/11 fake planes or not, IT WAS THE JEWS. GOd damnit second holocaust when??!?!

I've looked into it in the past and I never found anything that reliably points to molten metal being positively identified as steel by someone qualified. Numerous reports of molten metal mention "molten beams", indicating that people, idiots, were using molten as a synonym for "glowing hot". There was definitely molten metal at the site, and it was definitely aluminum. There was definitely red hot steel, and while jet fuel can't melt steel beams, it can make it incandesce.

The divebomber shot was several seconds longer than the Al Qaeda shot. You can clearly see that the plane levels out in the last few seconds of the divebomber shot, which is where the Al Qaeda shot picks up.

Sage

>disappearing wing before impact

For every bad conspiracy theory there's always an even shittier camera involved.

It's an overwhelming minority.

Last four seconds are the same. you faggots can't get over this did happen.

faggot he said "more than just a plane" and he went on to talk about how the basement was still burning at the hottest (thermite) days after the attack. the hologram planes or fake edited planes that never hit the buildings is my favorite meme but don't spread misinfo on trump

On September 11th 2001 muslims flew 2 planes into 2 skyscrapers in New York City. Surprised you haven't heard about the event yet as it was widely considered to be a pretty big deal.

Except the video A according to you which is editing shows ZERO signs of editing under scrutiny
>i-it was j-just a p-perfect edit
Scientifically Impossible and you know it

i guess the hours and hours and hours of flight recording archives from the control center during the exact hours of the attack are fake too right

He also says "how could a plane, even a 747, cut through a steel frame building like that"

Did you forget to listen to that part?

The plane clearly levels off before hitting the tower. The one showing it level is a shorter video with the descent missing

Not possible at the freefall speed

>"i want my hologram planes that didn't hit the towers narrative to be real so bad"

you actually believe that you fuckin gimp
>they cant keep track
man when i refuse to pay for tv license in an unknown address they manage to send agents to the door despite me not even been registered yet to the address they government keeps track of everything very easy with computer tech and civil serve men and who the fuck do you think is selling the beaners their weapons

why the fuck not you have countless cgi artists liven in LA alone in fact you got more than half of the world combined

Not an argument

Good thing we don't decide thins by majority in science. Because that would just be silly.

There's plenty of shots of something yellow hot molten flowing out of the towers shortly before the collapse. Good deal of time after the jet fuel fires were gone.

Though one of the things that looks the most absurt is the hole in shankville. 0 plane anywhere in sight.

They didn't keep it silent. There's plenty of people that will tell you contradicting evidence but they're muh cuntspiracy. Aside from that, there only needs to be a handful if people that actually know what's going on and it's all heavily compartmentalized. There's definitely deeper shit you've never even heard of. Did any insiders rat on Iraq? On Gaddafi? On any of the obvious shit? How about the nuclear program? Did the axis know about it? How about radar when it was first made? On and on.

What I want the non-conspiracy folks to explain to me is how tower 7 went down, and why some U.K. News channel are saying it went down while there is "live" footage going on in the background where it's still clearly standing.

The shanksville crash is visually inconsistent with the debris field of every documented plane crash

I guess that's why it fell in its own footprint. C'mon there's retarded and then there's you. Even a retard would be able to tell you they took it down after showing them what demolition looks like.

so this plane isn't fake at all.. not at all just look at it and tell yourself this is real... i fuckin dare you

I dindu nuffin.

Got any video of those eye witnesses?

I'd like to know how a 747 flies through two layers of the Pentagon, and into the third at about thirty feet in altitude and only leaves about a thirty foot blast hole on the outer layer and a lawn so clean you could play golf on.

>inb4 Boeing putt putt

the only thing to survive a plane crash that was meant for the pentagon was the high jacker's passport... and nothing else

hmmm thats not weird at all.

A bunch of rag heads didn't pull this off. Fucking hell. Don't forget that no military jets were scrambled, either.

flight logs obtained by NYT between Flight 11 and Flight 175
nytimes.com/2001/10/16/national/transcript-american-airlines-flight-11.html
>8:24:38 — Unknown: (Unreadable) We have some planes. Just stay quiet, and you'll be O.K. We are returning to the airport.
>8:24:46 — 46R: And, uh, who's trying to call me here?
>8:24:53 — 46R: AAL11, are you trying to call?
>8:24:57 — Unknown: Nobody move, everything will be O.K. If you try to make any moves, you'll endanger yourself and the airplane. Just stay quiet.
>8:26:03 — 46R: DAL351, Boston center on 125.57.
>8:26:08 — DAL351: 2557, DAL351.
>8:26:21 — 46R: Flexjet 420, Boston center 125.57.
>8:26:24 — Flex420: 12557 flex jet 420, so long.
>8:33:59 — Unknown: Nobody move please; we are going back to the airport. Don't try to make any stupid moves.

pic related confirms flight logs. please kill yourself with this no planes theory you nigger

archive.is/OZ7DI

Coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YLm3pkAiJQ lots of videos there

Lying Mason and Jew crisis actors. The WTC towers were dummy buildings designed for the 9/11 controlled demolition. Not many real floors. It was an occult ritual. The towers represented male and female. The new tower represents transgender.

Was talking about normal people that wouldn't be on the inside.

Plenty here
ae911truth.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_&_Engineers_for_9/11_Truth

This only proves that there are logs. The existence of these logs do not prove the plane in that video was real.
IF this is a conspiracy, which I'm not convinced it is, but playing devils advocate here...
IF this was perpetrated by someone within the Government, faking the logs would have been one of the easiest parts.
People do this shit every day on a micro scale to prove they're not cheating on their partners.
Create a fake facebook, "talk to yourself" and screen cap the results. BOOM you've just incriminated someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaPoD_7TmNc
There's video of the plane hitting it.

see

well the problem is, even if they themselfs plant explisives, bomb the towers, made fake videos, kept it secret wich is hard because alot of people have to know something. wouldn't it be way easier to pay some muslim organisation to really crash it in to the buildings?

>The existence of these logs do not prove the plane in that video was real.

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0

there were regular folk out flying in their old cessnas that day of the attack and heard the hijacker yelling over transmission
>">8:24:38 — Unknown: (Unreadable) We have some planes. Just stay quiet, and you'll be O.K. We are returning to the airport."
just in case you missed that point