What's up with thr "Anti-Feminist" coalburner phenomenon?

>have this in my youtube recommendations
>look at her channel
>is a coalburner

Literally all so-called "Anti-Feminist" are coalburners. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P2POQxUqKq8?t=54m44s
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75
youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=SZoy0HGKRuI
i.4cdn.org/gif/1505022286487.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1505022559881.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1505022861192.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1505014512517.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Double blowjobs are the best!

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own cousins.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

>why are whores that lie on youtube for parteon bux also race traitors

Hmmmmm

>Still shilling

Women are disgusting whores

I start to believe that liberal women are more racist then "anti-feminist" women. I don't often see liberal women with black guys.

They realize that they get views.

Go and look at the comments of Lauren Southern and the other Pettibone girl

Half of it are just horny guys, always talking about how beautiful girls the right have.

Yes, they say things about the fucked up thing on Europe, but Lauren Southern wants a gynocentrist society

She is a piece of shit. Don't give her views. Coal burners will be disgraced. We should make a database. Date a black when you are 16 and let it be documented. Why are you upset? Are you ashamed of dating a black guy? Call them racist when they care. DO IT POL WE NEED A DATABASE

im full on homo so dgaf but I will tell you that any "attractive" woman has been with an equally attractive black guy probably by the age of 20 or so

the same way chads have probably banged at least 1 black chick

maybe breaking news to Sup Forums, but people like sex with attractive people and dont care about their skin color

that's true, most liberal women usually date soyboys or occasionally chinks. the problem with white liberals wasn't that they mixed a lot, the problem is they are anti-white in their ideology.

Liberalism is a kind of penance for people who live self-interested white lives

C'mon, this isn't hard to understand.

They're trying to attract beta bucks, but since they burned the coal it's 10x harder. They're pulling the, "I'm not like other girls trick."

liberal or conservative,
feminist or anti-feminist,
white or yellow,
christian or atheist

ALL WOMEN WANT BIG COCKS.

what's so hard to understand this simple fact?

This is a good idea.

>T-tyrone s-stop beating me! I'll call the police!
>EY YO WHITE BITCH YA'LL BETTA STOP WIT DAT FEMINIST SHIEEET OR YOU GETTIN ANOTHA BLACK EYE NAMSAYN??
>O-okay Tyrone... I guess I'm not a feminist anymore...

Black dicks feel better.
Kill yourself birdshit.

Hehe, instead of giving him a (you) ill give you one im absolute madman!!

I know. Put it on the blockchain. Let's do this Sup Forums. When anyone calls it racists say
"Your racist for caring people know you dated a black guy"
"Make your own database of guys who care about this. Call us racist shitlords. We don't care. The database is going to have every non beta cuck loser who is white, asian, or latino. We are all united against coal burners. Bitch."

Wait wait wait, I've seen kisara vera's youtube channel before and I saw no coalburning. Where's the proof?

Hard lesson to learn at best but I really am not sure.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

>but Lauren Southern wants a gynocentrist society
How so?

youtu.be/P2POQxUqKq8?t=54m44s

>I don't want the statistically dumber sex running things

feminism is a cry for black dick. The entire goal of the movement is to get more black dick. Once the goal is reached, they can drop the whole facade.
Not only that, but it has been scientifically proven that being penetrated by black dick and beaten causes women to stop being liberal

Niggers have a sense of vitality and fervor absent in white culture.

I have had several black girlfriends. I despise white women utterly. I can understand these women.

i recommend to check flag before larping

she is coalburning with this nigger "some black guy" non-white anti-feminist people are only here to get white women.

..she is even wearing a cap with "cuck" while coalburning. lmao kill white women please.

Women can never truly be trusted to be 100% conservative.
That's why conservative societies give women less rights. Because they cannot be trusted if they are men's equal.
Their uterus and the possibility of pregnancy creates a conflict of interest for them that goes against the needs of a correct conservative society.

tl;dr All women will cuck you given the chance. No exception.

this black boy looks so feminine.

He is not a nigger. He's a BBM

Yeah and she sees the money he's making from youtube and she wants to make her some now. She sees that white virgins want to listen to women validate their opinions that feminism is blame that they can't get laid and she pounced on the opportunity.

shes a tranny btw

No better way to get redpilled than being around the lower people I suppose

hes a based black guy hes coo

being "anti-feminist" is entry level shit, and most of the whores that claim this mean they only don't overtly and explicitly hate men, but if you listen to them for a bit longer they make it clear they want a man to do everything for them and let them sleep around on the side

She describes as the best kind of family as man going out and working and woman staying at home.

A style of family that the man works and the woman stay at home is still gynocentrist, the thing is our whole society is gynocentrist.
Ironically, what feminists call being opressed they were still getting benefits but none of the responsibilities (Going to war for example).

Modern society is not right either, clearly independent women without plans of having family are not happy either.

Probably the best option is something in between

Even conservative women can't resist black cocks.

I like this

So you don't believe in gender roles? Fuck off back to r*ddit you worthless excuse for a man.

Found the nigger.

that hat lol

Link to her channel please! So Sup Forums-tards can give her a piece of their minds.

look My white friend

Uh because all white girls prefer black men?

Thank you!

Damn i would love to have my face pressed against that hot penetration

hot
this is true

One word
Attention
They live for it, all of them
Iook at me and muh vagina
It's full of monkeys

I said this before also we need a yelp type site to avoid spending money were niggers spend money

only the bbc can cure feminists of their feminism

white boys just make women even more mad at the male race

Here's your daily reminder niggers.

Lets stat some facts here on Black men. Incecurity,Jealosy,Envy,Shame, Inferiority the definition for "black man".

>Lowest SAT scores
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
>Lowest GPA
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
>Lowest median income
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
>Lowest IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
>Highest high school drop out rate
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
>Highest college drop out rate
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
>Highest unemployment rate
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
>Highest welfare useage
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
>Highest crime rate
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
>Highest homicide rate
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
>Highest incarceration rate
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
>Highest amount of sexually transmitted diseases
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
>Highest erectile dysfunction rate
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
>72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75

The more anti-feminist the more she likes a masculine guy, so it's bound to happen

Women like bad boys, not polo shirt wearing little faggots that convince themselves they're better than black guys just because white peoples ancestors invented some shit. Guess what white bois? That doesn't matter to white women. Women want a guy whos confident, funny, tall, dark and handsome. Black men fit this category. These so-called conservative women on youtube are milking beta white boys for their money with one hand, black cock in the other hand.

>having this shit saved
>the state of white men
lel

It's a good thing all niggers are repulsive.

skin the color of my shit can never be attractive.

marginal people are the first to feel threatened by an emerging phenomenon

coal burners see the rise of right wing populism, realize they are threatened by it, look to "make up for it" by becoming popular e-celebs "on the right", making the situation safer for themselves and people like them

Same reason jews and non-whites are so attracted to white identity politics

>phenomenon
What, all 1 of them?

Pol BTFO

regret

Look at all these niggers triggered at facts. Here's some more statistics on racial preference for you. Statistically women of all races prefer white men the most over black men. Black men are least likely to be preferred by all women of every race.

youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4&t=8s

youtube.com/watch?v=SZoy0HGKRuI

i.4cdn.org/gif/1505022286487.webm

Coalburners are undesirable as breeders anyways.

An ideal breeder is not only of good Nordic stock but also of a relatively sound mind.

It's time to abandon humanity & create a hyper-threaded micro-civilization.

Nazism was the best model.

The pro-homo atheist game-of-thrones-watching mudsharks might as well breed with donkeys. It doesn't matter.

Because white pussy was made for BBC.

hey you'd fuck your cousin too if she was as hot as mine

Except that's really just not correct. The majority of white women simply aren't attracted to black men, just like most white men aren't attracted to black women. There is plenty of info from dating sites that shows the majority of whites and Asians completely filter out blacks.

Yeah i know blacks are more likely to commit crime, did i say they weren't? I've seen your post posted on here about 100 times, that's why i didn't bother addressing it, i know it's fact.

What is also fact is that white women are willing to pretend to have the same views as you, and you little beta cuck lonely faggots throw money at them, even when they associate with or have black boyfriends. You're a chump.

Also just because blacks commit more crime, it doesn't refute anything i said. Women like bad boys.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1505022559881.webm

Many of these women are virtue-signaling to attract a strong conservative guy.

Its kind of like the born again virgins thing that women do when they realise no man wants to date them after they have slutted it up for a decade.

These coalburners or ex-slags that want to virtue signal mainly do it because they want that beta bux provider.

You see that black neck thing she got on? Yeah, major fucking red flag. She likes to suck cock, and she has sucked a lot of them. Now she wants some conservative guy to provide for her before she hits the wall ( loses her beauty)

The true conservative gals that do videos are the ones that start out early, and I mean that litterally. The girls that start out doing those videos way way before they are old and ugly, or transitioning to old and ugly. The girls that truly mean what they say are those that start out when they are actually young and beautiful.

The very reason they became coal burners is because they were seeking attention.
They see that pretending to hate feminism is hip and trendy now so they are trying to cash in on it.
Don't give this cunt attention.

Strangely enough I found that about as disturbing as that chick with no face.

Frick of nazi bot

It's pretty obvious what the attraction is, OP. Have you ever seen just how big a bbc can be? It can be a truly awesome experience.

>muh trad wife

Lmao they're just trying to draw youtube shekels from thirsty betas who think breeding is life

i.4cdn.org/gif/1505022861192.webm

Looks like this this guy playing a gay nigger in True Blood.

Feel sorry for the White cuck who'll take her and all the baggage she has

This is great

i.4cdn.org/gif/1505014512517.webm

White women are great

Oh, forgot: "Anti-feminist" is the new direction, the progressive left is losing their grip of society, so the whores that used to be burning coal now try to shift to the new "cool". They didn't realize that they can't un-ruin themselves, but there are plenty of guys that will just take it anyway so.. eh. Don't give her views.

Wrong, majority of all women from ever race don't like black men. Black bois just have big egos but back in reality they're hated by everyone. Look at the video's I linked from the previous comment. Statistically white men are preferred the most by all women from every race while black men are preferred the least. Asian, Indian, Arab, Mexican all have better chances in finding women than black men.

>This is great
"You're the racist one, you are ashamed of dating a black then. Be proud. Be out there."
"Do the opposite list. List guys who don't date coal burners. It will be a very long list."

Yeah, you should be able to submit race traitors to the site. Do it for white men who date Asian women as well. But you need to provide evidence for when you rat out a coalburner. Like a pic or something

What ?

>Literally all so-called "Anti-Feminist" are coalburners. Why?

Niggers treat women like women so therefore they don't get crazy ideas about feminism.

>B-BUT THEY ARE BABOONS AND DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO RUN A DUAL-INCOME HOUSEHOLD OR TALK THINKS OUT LIKE CIVILIZED GENTLEMEN OF OLDE, THEY DONT EVEN GO TO WORK EVERYDAY LIKE ME

Society and civilization has turned white men into fags. The Jews aren't convincing your women to burn coal. You're all just fags. I like you guys though so I'm just being honest.

Lol this t b h

Who is this bitch even and why should I care?

Every. Fucking. Thread.

Well played, bot. Well played.

Counter arguments liberals can't deal with. Fine. List all the guys who hate coal burners on a site to. It is going to be a very long list and helps us.

No one cares if you fuck asian women. Children are degenerate. Men and women are different. Alphas have always fucked women. Women are supposed to be loyal . Fuck off loser.

Don't disagree, though i do think jews played a role
Most of all it's really just that blacks are naturally adapted for this secular environment where alphas are measured in the most primal way

Will you fags stop replying to these threads?

No, this is how new posters get hyped up about hating coal burners. They serve a socially good purpose.

Sounds more an indictment of the primitivity of blacks than anything.

you want all the new recruits to be insecure teenagers?

Why the fuck do we even have captchas? I mean seriously.

Women found a new way to get attention

Hey there tyrone

Loser who can only get chink pussy detected.
What's wrong? Sad you have to pay that disgusting animal to fuck you STILL?