Look at this Hepcats! This officer thought he was the shit and drew down on this black dude who he pulls over for...

Look at this Hepcats! This officer thought he was the shit and drew down on this black dude who he pulls over for Bullshit "Failing to signal" with nobody else Fucking around!?

streamable.com/llfp5

Dude wasn't having none of it! He gave that Fucking pig the Business and all homebody would do was stand there and look stupid cuz he knew he Fucked up! He knew it!

This is what cats need to Fucking do! Don't let these MotherFuckers get away with this shit. Don't you got better things to do at night than harass black folk trying to get home to they family and kids?

What happens? I'm deaf does the nigger shoots the cop and runs?

>gun not even drawn
Wut?

Cuz he got chastened MotherFucker! Notice he ain't be argue about shit! He knew he Fucked up so he just stood there and take it because he deserve to be bitched out!

What happens? I'm deaf does the nigger shoots the cop and runs?

>Don't follow traffic law
>get pulled over
WTF i hate laws now
And clearly the cop was around.
Dumb niggers failing to indicate is the reason my AW11 got rear ended last year

NIGGER DETECTED

why would you feel the need to draw your gun

i am only belligerent and screaming at you for not letting me break the law

I AM VERY NICE YOU DUMB FUCK!

Thank God that I'm not American.

What the Fuck is Greenland? That's not a real country, it only exists on the risk game. How you do that?

>pointing a gun at a citizen for no good reason
>just saying "okay, okay" like a pussy once camera is in the game
Retarded cop, should be fired. You really need to have a sub 90 IQ to support the cop in this scenario.

Nowhere in the video is the cop even holding a weapon. This nigger broke the law and then started lying on camera. I'm glad the cop was cool enough to let it go because he would just make himself look guilty if he started arguing with the braindead nigger.

Yes it is, we have about 50k residents

Gib oil
Pls
We gib Tuborg 4 oil
U gib clay
Hæohæohæohæo

Flashers are not an option
Die nigger.

>Failing to signal
Nigger should have been lynched.
It's the most irritating shit when troglodytes don't signal, so it makes sense a nigger wouldn't think it was a big deal.

Why would you believe the cop over the innocent black man? What reason does he have to lie?

And the cop doesn't Fucking deny it! He doesn't Fucking deny anything!?

You're really bad at nigger talk, newfriend

There was nobody around except the Fucking cop!

Who the FUCK are you!?

Doesn't matter. It's the law and the dumb nigger got a ticket anyway.
You break the law and an officer sees you then you're going to face the consequences. Don't be retarded and follow the rules of the road or get the fuck off of it. Stupid niggers like him cause way too many wrecks because they don't have the awareness to tell if there really isn't anyone else around..