youtube.com/watch?v=ogqiILeJZj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No fucking idea.

triggered much? pendejo?

the spanish "language" makes me cringe

>America
>Calling any other place a shithole
Sides

what kind of conditions do mexicans live in?
worse than pic related?

Are those pakiblocks?

Yes, but not as gloomy

>the descendents of generations of conquerers
Sickening

I think the Pakis are more in London.

Same just hot as fuck. More fruit trees all over but no jobs. Hot as fuck that it cripples hence lazy Mexican.

Not mexican, but I wish I could live in that place. And not here.

pretty much anybody with an american flag is a spic

>falling for the Mexico is Shit meme
Top zozzle

Doesn't matter, the browning of America still continues, more then half the continent speaks spanish, and latin Usa will grow faster then your Islamic friend that you invited in ever can

Honestly I think we're even lower than 56%. I've met Mulattos and Latinos who identified as white but they clearly weren't. The real number is probably ~46%

can someone post those pics of Sup Forums meetings in the us?

occupy the buildings that are abandoned of the olympics you fucks
claim what is righfully yours

hey fuck off faggot, Spanish is a European language and was robbed by shitskins in Latin America.

Castilian is a fantastic language.

Even your ching gf and sister will get sodomized by the beaner cock.

you enojado bolillo?

Mexico IS a fucking hell hole.

I am talking about this
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=YHguBnA4UM4

mexican spanish is perfected
literally the best for translations

no this is where working class people who are unfortunate live

pakis tend to live in towers like grenfell or other block flats

the ancestors of most (about 95%) of the people that live in these houses were farmers at the time when there was any conquering going on

Are those apartments?

Usually, the worker class live in houses like this, they are small, but cheap, and decently made

To be able to get a house like this you have to work for about 5 years if you work as pawn in a factory, then the ''Infonavit'' will lend you money to buy a house, then they will start to get some money from you

There are worst places, like slums, but most of the people that live there are migrants

Looks like Burnley

Good thing the chinks are getting BLACKED maybe something good comes out of them yet.

no its not
its comfy

a litttle violence in the north
and a little poverty in the south

but I like it

that's vastly understating things in Mexico

there are more mexicans in your street than here.

>are those apartments
They are terraced (joined together at both sides) houses

here it is

the pol masterrace

i agree. i live in the north so it's still white, but places like california are 30% white. i'm pretty sure america is the 4x% white right now too.

i know for sure though anybody who doesn't hate spics on Sup Forums is 100% spic shill.

>little babydick spic bragging about his 3incher
spics are pretty much the biggest faggot sissy on earth. you're short, you're smelly, you're brown, and your dick is tiny. asians got tiny dicks, but they've got iq so they can be betabux. you can't do anything but rape women cause that's all you can get. you guys rape more than jamal does cause jamal has a cock bigger than yours so your spic women fuck him.

Third from the left... Looks like Sargon.

The chankoro is here and shitposting like a madman, how much do you get paid?
Can you afford rice and something better than pic related with all the shitposting you do?

It makes you cringe because your contact with it is from mexicans, uncultured swine that can't stop swearing. Talking to a mexican isn't very different from talking to a prisoner. It's a corrupt society where your friend visits your home one day and you find out your TV remote is missing afterwards, then you go to his home other day, see the remote and call him out and he acts offended at first, only admitting guilt after you press him enough and getting mad that you got mad. It's the country where it's usual to drive a stolen car and have the police make you papers for it. It's the country where you leave the car out a few minutes and when you're back the wheels are missing. That is Mexico in a nutshell.
Talk to a Spaniard, talk to an Argentinian, talk to an Uruguayan and the experience will be a lot different.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

they have a pajeet with them BASED!!!

I love you too Uruguay

this is somewhere in the midwest hence the white people
this is on a coast hence the brown people
>chankoro
you're pretty much the only person who says that on Sup Forums shitskin. i'm white. chinks got tiny dicks just like you spics do. my dick is bigger than a spic+a chink dick combined.

We need to be identified by the state we live in. I live in a state more white than England.

I just love your (YOU's), keep em coming chankoro.

>tfw this house really resist a CAT5 hurricane

but hey!!, americucks loves pay the jew gamble a.k.a. insurance.

>blonde woman on phone crying at the thought of losing some black dick

they are genererating JERBS

>giving a fuck about (you's)
yeah, i guess it's exciting to get attention when you're such a retard subhuman fresh off reddit. i know you're totally insane so you obviously don't have any friends.

my dick is two of your combined, spic. you're so angry at chinks but this entire time i've said i'm white and you know i'm white. you're just too scared to admit it cause you know you're trash compared to whites

Is Uruguay white?

This. Spanish is the most repulsive language to ever bear down on humanity's ears. It can be equated to Arabic in gross-factor.

Buttdevastated chink is sperging and thinks there is a operation to make china look bad, top fucking kek. i hope they pay you this month i really do.

houses cost a lot of money here compared to people's wages
even an ex council house costs £100,000+ if it's in an ok area
and they're all fucking tiny
hence the british housing meme
except it's not a meme it's real life

also speaking of mexicans WHY DO I KEEP HEARING FUCKING SPIC MUSIC ON THE RADIO WTF IS GOING ON
youtube.com/watch?v=9sg-A-eS6Ig

shit like this used to not exist at all in the UK and now whenever i turn the radio on i can only hear songs which i can't understand
like imagine hearing adele whilst being in a favela wtf

I went to Brasil in 2014, my favorite places were Floripa and the 2 day trek into the favelas in Rio.
Oddly never felt unsafe there despite being an Amerifat with a camera and repeated warnings that I'd be kidnapped.

I've felt less safe in fucking Hartford CT.

their oddities seem to be more a function of being millennials instead of poltards

>This place is a shithole
>mexico

Reminds me of this desu
youtu.be/vmL72sgVdAQ

They seem like an ok bunch.

surprise surprise Sup Forumstards look like libtards because they both where bullied in school

Hanging on, I hear the south got FUCKED tho.

that would be create. imagine all the shitskins larping as white in california and texas. i'd die of laughter when all the spics depending themselves on us flags all appear in california.

lol'ing hard. we should start making a daily spic hate thread

post the webm of the chink on bicycle been beheaded before the rest of the body got smashed and burned by a truck.

looks comfy af desu

kek, will you deny what I said? I guess there are exceptions, but that was the experience of one of my acquaintances that lived there, in that case a guy who went there in the 70s and stayed for decades in exile. He also got kidnapped twice. He was in Mexico City I think.
Another one is a boxer who went for a fight and once he got there it turned out they wouldn't pay the agreed amount and he had to lose it. The guy ended up living in a gym that let him stay for a month, working to save for the return plane ticket. He eat a bun of bread a day and drank only water during that period. Was he dumb to not carry a return ticket with him? Yes he was, but he was also a young poorfag with a great fighting history. Too bad he was gullible.
Only 88% of the population. Beats 60% I guess :^)
kek, that's like a badly drawn version of deathklok arguing

Are they all playing the world's smallest violins for the DACA kids?

You have good taste my good sir.

honestly before coming here I didn't realize there were any mexicans in mexico that could speak english let alone even had internet

Nothing makes me angrier then people attacking innocent animals.

that's cause half of their population is living in california and texas. anybody who defends spics and doesn't want to genocide them is a spic themselves on Sup Forums.

→ →

→ →

Ask a burger who lived in mexico for 3 months anything
Also currently living in mexico

Used a similar technique myself when post pulling, this baby has the right idea, the chain he's using for the job is plenty strong enough for this type of pulling operation.

That's what us people of 105IQ and up do.

>that pic
top kek

Pure Meme magic.

yeah right

I will play your game

what do you think of my country?

pretty comfy atm, got my AC on
just had some chop suey
funposting, already got banned from Sup Forums
life is good

kek you eat dogs, paco

but did you leave the kid for hours outside?

>clearly anything but a shitpost

Have you asked Mexicans on what they think of the wall?

UMA

youtube.com/watch?v=ogqiILeJZj8

your race is and country is the biggest joke on earth

>buying food from chinks.
A-user you should rethink this.

You are a fucking idiot.
This is not how it works. Most mexicans live in places like this: Working as a pawn in a factory does not give you that in 5 years.

Knew a guy from uruguay, pretty chill dude, he was getting master dregree. He claimed that uruguay was poorer but living there was pretty and you couldnt even nice things because it was pretty expensive. Only weed was cheaper at like $20usd a brick. But he really liked mexico a lot but as a mexican im aware theres some really shitty parts like mexico city, literaly the one or mexicos crime capitals

This is who you're talking to when someone says Sup Forums is ironic

Pro tip: not all of Mexico is the desert wasteland of your cartoons

since you want to know I will tell you

I DONT GIVE A FUCK, as long as you dont try to charge me up for anything

I dont give a fuck about nafta neither, when I was younger I was against it and altough I gave up for the neoliberalism meme I have seen not much diference

>ruinedspanishgenes.jpg

this is your daily life in mexico
to be fair to them i think the "ironic" people are the anchor babies in california. spics are always talking about civc nat so they can do la raza

Use pochos pochos as slaves to build the wall, make a strong statement for the rest of ilegal fucks.

this is true, there are 15 million white people in mexico, that is more white people total than live in sweden and norway combined

>sandnigger are somewhat better