UC Berkeley Police officer cites (a presumable illegal immigrant) man for selling hotdogs without a permit...

UC Berkeley Police officer cites (a presumable illegal immigrant) man for selling hotdogs without a permit, and then takes all the money out of his wallet.

twitter.com/Moreno/status/906764058375766016

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6z9nzj/cops_literally_robbing_a_hot_dog_vendor/
twitter.com/Moreno/status/906764058375766016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Is that campus police? I thought they were mall cops without any real authority

Campus PD have the same authority as any other form of LEO

>start a gofundme page for Juan
>dumbfucks donate far more than needed
>Juan makes bank
>illegals see easygets
>more illegal street vendors appear
>get busted
>get sympathy
>get profit
>mfw

>taking away business from based TOP DOG
he deserves what he got desu
GO BEARS

Berkeley Police are leftists so its normal for them to steal from immigrants.

Thats ucommie berkley for you lads. shitty police and shitty people

Can we finally agree Drumph should be impeached? How much more evidence do we need?

This
I hope antifa goes full chimpout over this.

>takes all the money out of his wallet
Seems typical for Berkeley. Everyone needs to pay their part to support the freedom from wrongthink. It seems fair that he was not deported over the contents of his wallet. Do you think he agrees?

>makes money illegally
>why is he taking my money i made illegally?
>i dindu nuffin

And bigger egos

Taking the money out of his wallet is too far, but to be completely honest I don't really give a shit.

UC Berkeley owns more of Berkeley than Berkeley does

lmao that dude is tiny or that cop is huge

funny you mention antifa. i was wondering, why is it that antifa hates trump supporters so much, but not everyone else? they always side with the anti-trump people during rallies, but don't they realize they're siding with capitalists? hmm.

is he legal or a spic? if he's a spic I fully support asset forfeiture

The cop did nothing wrong it's called asset forfeiture it's the same reason why the don't allow drug dealers to keep their profits. This guy could be selling tainted meats.

Dude just has hot dogs setting out, birds could poop on 'em, doesn't look like there's way to keep 'em above a certain temperature, he's not wearing gloves.

Yeah, that motherfucker needed his shit shut down. He was going to make people sick.

good, you have to GO BACK

They're upset already

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6z9nzj/cops_literally_robbing_a_hot_dog_vendor/

This fucking spic has made 19k off of this fuck this beaner trash

Let's fan the flames

FUCK CAPITALISM

*uses the internet*

>TOP DOG
Commie shithole.
Top Dog worker in Berkeley loses job after he's outed as Charlottesville protester

They'll make excuses like "It's the only way to get our message out" or "It's not real capitalism". Some actually defended that woman protesting NIke, while wearing Nike shoes.

accuse the gofundme of being fake, and set up a "real" one, direct people to it using sockpuppets and siht

even if you aren't really that successful, every dollar you get is a dollar the spic wont

>i-i-it's different communism! ours is real communism! you're think of the f-f-fake kind...

>already made 20k off of this
>in 15 hours
WHAT THE FUCK

Former Cal student here. UCPD is way more brutal than BPD. They're state police like CHP and answer to basically nobody but the University chancellor.

Why? Do you think the beaner pays any taxes compared to a hard working american. Total free Rider solution arrest and take whatever money they have to compensate for what they owe

Spics don't understand law and order

People are fucking retards. How is an undocumented person going to claim this?

In America we have cops that aren't bought out by the cartels. They uphold laws. Is that a hard concept to grasp at, Jose?

thats just mean mate. good way to get people to hate the police even more. i dont condone this sort of behaviour tbqh lads. hotdogs for christsake

First time that beaner ever payed TAXES in his life.

Report it for assisting a criminal.

jews will put that money into his bank account to help feed children in africa.

>commies crying about the government seizing people's property

i hate these people. I really do.

Is his name actually Juan?

so let me understand something. if i set up something like this and then just keep the money for myself what sort of repercussions will there be for me. am i breaking any laws? and if so is there some sort of legal loophole?

>twitter.com/Moreno/status/906764058375766016
This is fucked up
that mexican isn't comitting crimes, he's providing a fucking service for which there is market demand.
fuck this shit man

You should support him and buy one of his hot dogs, who care if you get sick.

gonna give this a shot

except he's here illegally, so there's that crime. and he doesn't have a permit to sell his spoiled hot dogs, so there's that crime too. i'm sure he hasn't done anything else wrong, though.

yeah but dude he worked hard 4 it
thats not right he WORKED to make that illegal money
listen to your heart man!

He doesn't have a permit. He could be putting actual fecal matter into the hot dogs and there would be no way to hold him responsible.

Consider it his unpaid taxes.

Beaner should have got deported

You actually have to get attention and get people to donate. Many are taken down because they're fraudulent.

This happened. They actially raised 17k in less than 13 hours last time I checked

The gofundme creator will just keep it all.

that's bullshit.

this

shouldn't need a fucking permit to sell hot dogs

should have stopped him at the border

Pretty much this. Restaurants are fucked if one let alone a dozen people get sick. Look at Chipotle, they're still hurting. You'd never see the people supporting this guy buy food from others like him.

The white man gives, the white man takes.

you could go for fraud for doing that

why do assholes think its their duty to stand around and berate cops for doing their job

because of the first amendment. what are you, some free speech hating commie?

Holy shit, all you have to do is give it to your buddy Juan and you're legally sound.

virtue signaling irl feels great. Lot of free kikebook points.

In NY they're full legit pigs.

Daily reminder...

Why are there even pictures of this?

Cell phone cameras are the fucking problem why is everything fucking documented.

because they want to feel good about themselves

is that a shoop? she'd actually be pretty if not for the gigantic mass.

TOP KEK

Make sure to flood this piece of shits twitter account with redpills and anti-Mexican memes

Public colleges and unis in the US usually have their own police force with real LEO, private schools have mall cops.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

If you're highly specific maybe.

How else is he gonna pay the fine, assume he's illegal? They gonna send a bill to mexico?

im in texas and public schools middle and high school have real cops their police cars have the district name on them

I don't think he's illegal though. He had a CA driver's licence.

I agree he shouldn't be fined fir selling food without a permit, but asset forfeiture is pretty extreme imo

Honestly, I feel bad for the guy but understand why the cop did what he did. There has to be a deterrent and they have to be enforced.

*should

No they're just lolbertarians.

CA issues licenses to illegals

They might be violating a law paying him if he is illegal, like any employer.

>First offenders can be fined $250-$2,000 per illegal employee.

Leftists
>FUCKING COPS TAKING THIS HARDWORKING MAN'S MONEY HOW DARE THEY
Also leftists
>FUCKING CAPITALISTS MOTHERFUCKERS THAT AVOID PAYING THEIR TAXES, EVERYONE SHOULD BE PAYING THEIR TAXES

Is being a leftist a mental disorder? The guy is clearly running an unregistered business, he is probably paying zero taxes as well.

My school district in Washington had School Resource Officers from the city police.

Do you really think the rich fuck parents of UC berkeley kids want their children eating poisoned hot dogs? They are sheltered children and trust everyone at that age.

>arenas
>a latino arresting a latino
>witepepolwtf.jpg

this is very illegal here too
not paying taxes
not having a permit
not been approved by the food uhm health stuff (kek, it's called mattilsynet)

It can be filthy stuff on top off cheating taxes and different kind of shit you have to pay the gov. I have never sold food but I know it's a bureaucratic mess there too

Your mums phone number and address

>Take my word for it. The cop stole the money, but I don't have any proof. Just take my word for it.
No fuck you.

1. He's likely illegal
2. Why didn't he buy a permit?

These people openly flaunt whatever law suits them

Tell that to the same Commies that protest and attack people going to rallies they don't like.

It's evidence and it's the proceeds of crime. It doesn't belong to that - whatever it is - so the cop is right to take it. Fuck that parasite, his hotdogs are probably crawling with roach droppings. Gross.

This is why the leftists can never run a government.

They will always incarnate a failed communist toilet country where the one's at top will realize they've failed & just grab up all the wealth they can and call it darwinism.

I'm becoming a bad person. I chortled immediately at this.

Shut up
T genuine nignog

All of you that support the cop have America wrong.
Get out of my country.
People died for this man to be free.
Forget your fake news laws, forget it.
Follow God and he will help you.
Shit, follow Satan if you please.
Its a free country.
Stop letting idiots like these inbred cops believe the lies.

>but asset forfeiture is pretty extreme imo
no not really, he made those shekels illegally
no taxes paid, so that is a reason to seize it

Jesus so fucking new

Who's reporting it? He committed a crime, selling food without a permit, and people are trying to raise money for him, that violates GFM's ToS.

what's his paypal?

the cop's name is Aranus

LMFAO, a beaner pillaging a beaner

Asset forfeiture was made legal. That money was made through an illegal enterprise therefore you lose it when caught.