>invade the saudis

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXDTTjgs8nY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glass it.

>invade the Saudis
Unironically this.

Delete wahabiist and baathists at the same time. Encourage and promote Sunni/Shia/all other fucked up ethnoreligious group population transplants.

don't worry, Jared Kushner has got this

Purge all Arab genetics. Remove every semite from earth. Islam is a problem but it's not the entire problem.

Two letters "VX"

Turn it in to a Giant crater?

Just leave and let them solve it for themselves, landmines on the borders tho

Just nuke it all.

No airplanes or sea travel out either

>how do we unfuck the middle-east?
This is really more of a political/ideological question than a military one. Just because it will likely involve military action doesn't mean it belongs on this board.

Now, if you were asking
>How would you invade Saudi Arabia?
it would be a different matter.

The mongol peace for the middle east
The carthagian peace for north africa

youtube.com/watch?v=eXDTTjgs8nY

Let borders move and new nations form.

>leave the region completely
>let them kill themselves
>subdue whoever survived
>enjoy muh oil

1 and 3 would be great, but it's 4 and 6 that I'm interested in.
We need to define which of the actual polities out there are outright enemies, and smash them. Oil prices be damned. Roll in, knock the government down flat, execute for crimes against humanity, install governor with elected representatives of native populace (advisory only).
Either that, or we need to shift to accept their (awful) ideologies. And If I'm honest, that's what I think is happening with the sudden rightwing swing in politics, plus a weirdly artificial-seeming altright popping up at the same time. Islam is right-wing too, and the more they look the more they'll find things in common like hating gays and women.

cobalt bombs

let them dominate each other like the animals they are

This

>>invade the saudis
Literally this one. They fund the majority of the sunni terror groups (including ISIS and Al Qaeda) and constantly try to destabilize the shia countries. Also, they were responsible for 9/11. We should have destroyed them a decade ago when we learned this.

Considering oil is now one of the usa's major exports, it's absolutely fucking insane that we haven't. The rich people running this country, especially the left but the establishment as a whole, do not work in your best interest.
Trump, I believe, is the best President we've had in at least my lifetime but he's one guy.

Gas Israel and Saudi Arabia

>Trump, I believe, is the best President we've had in at least my lifetime
Setting the bar quite low there.

So you conventiently forgot that his first trip to a foreign country has been to Saudi Arabia?
And he literally kissed the Saudis asses to bring home some weapons deals.

>how do we unfuck the middle-east
It's too late now, we fucked up by meddling in all the shit there. Now if we leave, all the butthurt sandnigs will just run amuck and we'll have another 9/11 because the Saudis or Iran will just "sponsor" them.

Take the chain off our Israeli dogs and let them and the Arabs wipe each other out. Win-win.

>35124235
you mean bulkanise the middle east?

>Take the chain off our Israeli dogs
I think you got it backwards goy

>israel can't do shit there population is low
>at most if more then 10 jews die the parents and every voter would never vote for the president again
>they do not like one casulty at all
>again population is low i think over 70 or 80 percent of the population are all forginers with forgine passport israels worst fear is if there is a war they all leave there would literally be no one to hold israel

at that point i am thinking israel will start droping nukes

any option that leaves the inbred sons of islams breathing wont work

Neutron bomb

Us being there in the first place is what fucked it up

underage goyim

no one else could be this retarded

Nativ-German detected

Goddamn it sure is easy to trigger Shlomo and Chaim.

You can't fix a military that gets its personnel from a horrible culture.

Murder every Jew on the planet.

*balkanize
Not that user, but I agree. Most of the current problems in the middle east can stem from the fact that the borders were drawn with little to no regard of the ethnic and religious groups of the area after the fall of the ottoman empire. By allowing them to redraw their own borders, countries in the ME could be much more internally stable. For example, the kurds should have a section of syria and iraq cut away for a kurdistan state.

>increase domestic production in US
>focus on 100% energy independence
>negotiate trade deals with non OPEC oil nations
>pull out all military from all Muslim countries in the Mid East
>dismantle all bases/facilities
>cancel our military trade deal with the Saudis
>pass official sanctions against Saudi Arabia
>freeze their assets
>push the UN to kick the Saudis off the UN Human Rights Commission and the UN Commission on the Status of Women

That's the peaceful option I could easily get behind. I have no problem with

>surgically strike their government and military
>decapitation strikes on the entire Saudi royal family so there is no heir to the throne
>destroy their Navy
>destroy their Air Force

Just don't touch Mecca so we don't have to put up with the rest of the world REEEEEEEEEEing

>Badly behaved kids
Jesus, user, you've never seen american kids, have you?

>Kids
>DEY JUS KEEEDS
Half of them look like military aged males.

maybe we stop fucking around in the ME and get completely clean of Saudi oil.

Not gonna happen anytime soon, of course

There are 3 children at the beginning of that video who are quickly pushed out of the way.
Nice try fuccboi.

completely totally eliminate islam

replace it with some secular humanism

quality of life over there will increase 1000%

>replace it with some secular humanism
I call it Lebensraum

>but no swedes

Mixing the white US, Japs, Germans would be nice

It's a low bar in the first place.

Get out and stay out. Ignore the whole fucking region. It only is important because we pretend it is, the saudis dont matter, the israelis dont matter, the iranians dont matter. The US was better when we were isolationist, we can get our oil from somewhere else.

FUCKING L E A V E ALREADY
Government was a mistake.

Glass it.