PewDiePie news

Sup Forums

PewDiePie needs your help. If you have a YouTube account, please subscribe to PewDiePie right now.

There's a reason for this: he's about to be crucified on all the political blogs and in the news. Supporting him allows these blogs to not have such power in regulating speech. Yeah, his comment wasn't tasteful, but you shouldn't be socially and financially killed for a single word being used with no malice or ill-intent toward minorities.

So help him out: youtube.com/channel/UC-lHJZR3Gqxm24_Vd_AJ5Yw

If he gains a ton of subscribers, the machine attacking him will think twice about jumping on every little non-issue. Also, he's a good guy that gives to charity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lXi3kG3M7g&ab_channel=Yonun
socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie/realtime
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBomZlPLOuA
youtube.com/watch?v=RH7wMFrWYoA
youtube.com/channel/UC-lHJZR3Gqxm24_Vd_AJ5Yw
youtu.be/4jdh7EQRgps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a multimillionaire with a child army of gaming racists he's fine

You talking about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=7lXi3kG3M7g&ab_channel=Yonun

I am all for helping him out, but youtube subscribers isn't what he is lacking.

Besides are specialty has always been at tearing things down moreso than building people up.

Attacking his detracters without mercy on the otherhand...

you're going to have to do better than that, Felix. Never back down, never surrender.

What a cuck

You dun goofed. Sup Forums stays on Sup Forums, like fight club.

Both work. Two prongs are better than one.

What's the deal with this? Why does he want to DMCA his videos?

Because he said the n-word in a video.

But the video wasn't even on his game.

/our guy/

Fucking love pewdie. He will redpill gen z and the next ones too.

That's petty as fuck

It really is a mental illness.

>Yeah, his comment wasn't tasteful
what the fuck are you on about, kike?

He's lost about 300 subs today from what I can see on social blade.

He really needs the support. socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie/realtime

The articles are coming out.

He needs our help.

Kekekek

STOP DMCAing my VIDEOS

this is good. The Distributiat claimed AR had no way of getting Normie's, some of his sub's will "climb the social ladder".

>> it's not his fault. His beautiful country is being run over by monkeys, so he accidentally named the nigger. Who cares? A lot of swedes are waking up and shouldn't be blamed when they accidentally show a little power level. I will personally saw the head off of anyone who unsubs from Pewds.

>300
>Out of 50M

what a nigger

Well, I mean...

He still needs us to help him out. He's not going to die over it, but he needs to break 60 mil.

There's money in virtue signalling.

stream a purated version of firewatch and just have an mp3 of you saying nigger on repeat using vlc.
Play the game, but keep that nigger rolling

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PEWDIEPIE STRAIGHT FROM SAM HYDE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBomZlPLOuA

The best he can do is ignore, because truth is that no one listens or believes in these shitty journals anymore. They lost all their credibility after becoming evident that globalists bought their souls.
These news won't affect him much and he shouldn't give attention to the clickbaits. The only proper answer would be to make an even more offensive comment in response.

These traitors need to realize that they lost their power. They are literally irrelevant compared to pewdiepie now.

This might be hard for you to understand, but some people have moral principles.

This guy reaches 60 million middle class kids and redpills them on the most basic of issues.
MSM's attack on him utterly failed.
How long until he winds up "committing suicide?"

Bill Maher said nigger a few months ago and he's fine. So this is BS. Nothing should happen to him if Maher gets off for the exact same thing.

>its all over
>hab ab Bepsi

youtube.com/watch?v=RH7wMFrWYoA

We are talking about gaming. Life isn't a competition to see who can be the most morally pure, or we'd all lose. Unless you're talking about Christ.

Maher is a progressive.

They're allowed to say it.

hey, this isn't his first 'accident'.
He's one of most media-savy people in the world with a huge audience. And if he actually wanted to keep making money he should have realised that racist remarks were out of the question.
You're blindly fan-boying this guy when you need to accept the evidence and he needs to accept social repercussions.
I would also argue that a guy worth over $20 mil will be able to manage just fine so stop with the financially killed' bull.

>Replying to an obvious baiter
I would expect more from straya.

but ive been subbed to pewdiepie since his inception

Yes do this. Because not only you are showing to the Jews that you support him but you are also pressuring Pews to throw more redpills or at least not cucking out.

You are trying too hard.

I supported him last time, then he cucked out by saying he won't make Nazi jokes because it empowers Stormfront or some BS.

He's self-censoring to appeal to normies.And now I'm guessing to grow his channel he's just saying random shit and expects community support.

Fuck Pewdiepie.

YEEESS

Yes

PewDie really is our pie

make sure to proxy up with a burner email and steam account

>upboat any negative review
>dowboat any positive review
>shitpost in the discussions
>make your own negative review if you can

Fun facts
>game has less than 10 hours of playtime altogether
>devs are conspiring to commit fraud per 8 U.S. Code Chapter 47 - FRAUD AND FALSE STATEMENTS "(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact; (2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or (3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;

Sorry. I'll never let it happen again.

Sweden's greatest gift to the world.

bumping to save the last uncucked swede on the planet

Time for Pewdiepie to go full 1488. There's no use hiding it anymore, you don't accidentally call someone a nigger. He's obviously been redpilled for some time now.

Fuck that nigger.
Let the Sargonistan dwellers from Reddit help him. They love bearded ball bags who LARPING onto any continent bandwagon.

done on my 5 accounts. Not a huge fan of his, but he's actually pretty funny

PewDiePie is the last stance of the Swedish race, if we don't support him the Swedish race will die.

Subscribe to PewDiePie channel NOW!!!

It's just a fucking word. It's a derivative of the Spanish word "Negro" which literally means "Black".

not trying to do anything but offer reasonable counter argument to a guy who is getting worked up over a youtube celebrity.
Even if Pewdiepie is a 'good' man you can't defend defend his racism. Especially when so many young children watch his stuff.

you're on the wrong website, buddy.

Jesus H Christ
Apple fucks me over yet again. It totally rewrites my shit all the time.
Guess my software is a pew lover

He's alright. Really just a total normie, it's proof that the left will witch hunt anyone they can. He doesn't deserve their scorn.

Can someone post a bot script that lets you make YouTube accounts and subscribe to a certain channel?

>San Fransisco
What a shock.

t. Israel

if they go after pewds for this all that's going to happen is an army of 13 year olds will make calling people niggers an even bigger meme out of spite

why does he need to break that? I hate the cunt...

Thank you! I'm watching the Socialblade, and this thread is actually helping him.

Good goy

You get +11 social justice points

>using a word in a comical and non offensive way equals to racism and should be punished
This is the very definition of psychological violence and authoritarianism. Letting a bunch of people either brainwashed by globalist propaganda or simply bought by them dictate what you should and shouldn't say is the very definition of cuckoldry and will be the death of the western man.

There you have it shitposter, my last (You) just for (You)

There really isn't though. At best sales remain the same. At worst right-wingers boycott their shit. Only a select few brands can get away with it - namely brands with left wing audiences like record labels and designer clothing companies. Companies should just shut the fuck up.

he's antisocial offcamera as it gets. his oncamera act is just an incredibly exaggerated persona for the jewtube shekels. just watch his rl interviews for proof

literally /ourguy/

>Implying there is an equal/opposite reactions
>right wingers
First of you as an obvious leftist trump hater should know that there are plenty of neocons who react identically to the neolibs when it come to virtue signalling. And why would you want companies to shut up? If they are this dumb, I surely want to know.

> Says nigger
> Media will go in frenzy mode
> he will only gain more subs

The media don't understand how pissed off white people are. The only people that don't say nigger with their friends as a joke are a bunch of liberal cucks who have a boring sense of humor.

"Heh you made a spelling mistake in your argument"
"Pseudo history relation"
"Heh i'm smarter and more progressive than you"
"You're a dumb conservative insult #6"

You call someone a nigger if your upset and are just pulling words out of your ass to express your frustration and anger towards something, goddamn son you got to learn your ass the concept of context.

why is it when you hear something you don't like your argument is 'brainwashed'? I just have a different option. All societies, cultures and groups are brainwashing. You just chanced by a different subculture I did. And that's it really - chance is the only reason you are on one side of the argument and I'm on the other. It has nothing to do with intelligence because there is a range of IQs on both sides.
And as for your last sentence, i'm not sure what any of that means. Try articulating your feelings bro. You'll feel better for it.

These people are absolutely retarded.
They actually think its going to be a good idea to piss off millions of young people and red pill them about the media in the process.

>the walking dead s1
Feels good knowing I refunded that trash.

thanks but I think you got me wrong.
I don't give a fuck what happens to Pew. I was simple arguing that defending the cam-whore was ridiculous as I hate blind-fanboying and Pew is a rich fucker and will be fine.

>This is how we help Pewds

>This is how we help Pewds

Him and Notch,funny how they both live outside Sweden.

We need more.

His subscriber count just dropped by 100.

Holy shit fuck off.

How new are you? Were you not here when the whole Nazi shit around him went down.

Is this your first time on Sup Forums?

Are you even old enough to be on Sup Forums?

He makes millions a year. He's good.

stop saying the word NIGGER

>There's a reason for this: he's about to be crucified on all the political blogs and in the news. Supporting him allows these blogs to not have such power in regulating speech. Yeah, his comment wasn't tasteful, but you shouldn't be socially and financially killed for a single word being used with no malice or ill-intent toward minorities.
>So help him out: youtube.com/channel/UC-lHJZR3Gqxm24_Vd_AJ5Yw
>If he gains a ton of subscribers, the machine attacking him will think twice about jumping on every little non-issue. Also, he's a good guy that gives to charity.
What a waste of words. You could've just told us he said nigger to better effect.

>his comment wasn't tasteful

what the fuck are you talking about goldberg?

Who gives a fuck. YouTube is a private company.

i subscribed

he's conceding his ground before the debate even begins

He's a millionaire you tool.

thanks, frogger

>Yeah, his comment wasn't tasteful
Fuck off fag, it was full of flavour and taste, that's why leftists are seething

This guy.
That video of firewatch is like 1 year old now , he's not making much money off of those videos anyway , you really think he cares about a few dollars when he makes thousands with just 1 video?

u're welcome burger, always here to trigger libtards.

No, remember what happened to Sam Hyde

He is a millionaire and does not need my help. I subscribed to him as matter of principle, but will never watch his shit.

So if someone is rich then we can say just fuck him no matter if he was right or not? The thing is if we allow this thought policing to happen to any one (the rich included) then we just ask for butt fucking for ourselves when we lose control of our mouth.

Quick rundown on this latest situation? I thought this "pewdiepie racism" thing was already over with.

I'm right-wing and neocons do not represent the bulk of the constituency. Not sure where you got the idea my post was anti-right wing.

So I heard he said Nigger, what was the context?

Did he say something like "Nigger please?" or was it more like "All fucking Niggers should fucking hang." ?

In his latest video he was playing pubg and someone killed his teammate. Pewdiepie then called him a nigger

(((A certain group of people)))

Fuck I love this man.

HE USED THE HARD R IN NIGGER AND ALL NIGGERS ARE LOOTING FLORIDA RIGHT NOW.
IT'S CRAZY

*sound when someone spots you in MGS*

That's actually pretty distasteful. If his sponsors wont have it that's up to them.

he said 'what a fucking nigger'
youtu.be/4jdh7EQRgps
Every negro on Twitter is overanalyzing it as if it were a paternity test.