I think its time to add two new crucial rules to /pol in posting etiquette. rules if broken result in the usual...

i think its time to add two new crucial rules to /pol in posting etiquette. rules if broken result in the usual, warning, ban, extra. the rules i purpose are:
>archive.is
all links for news articles should be submitted already archived. there is absolutely no reason to post news links in an un-archive state. regardless if its breitbart, infowars, cnn, or fox. none of them should receive clicks and helps in privacy terms. cnn doesn't spy nor do they get their precious clicks.
>hooktube.com
all youtube videos should be routed through hooktube.com. its in your face easy to translate a youtube link to hooktube. hooktube is like archive.is. you take the youtube link, and replace youtube with hooktube. that's it. you don't have to go to an archive website or anything to translate it. example:
>youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
becomes
>hooktube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
by not doing above you are supporting pic related. you don't want to support pick related do you user?

Nice flag you nigger

I'm a straight female, so I haven't seen that many vaginas in my life. BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? Is that common? Seriously. What the fuck. I'm had kids even, mine does NOT look like that. Nothing "hangs out" or is open, The fuck???

That is from the 1000-2000+ cocks liberal women take. It is not at all normal or healthy, but they wish you to believe it is.

They like disgusting looking vaginas to make abnormal people feel less ashamed of themselves.

>/pol

to them, normal people are abnormal people.
>says a leaf

A Spawn of Chaos! Begone foul daemon!

That has to be so uncomfortable as well. Underwear would pinch the flaps constantly, and going commando would cause chafing & flappy noises I bet. That looks just plain unhealthy.

>/pol
Maybe when you can name the board properly people will take your ideas seriously, newfag.

Is the labia thing a meme or not? I cant trust /pol9k/ or (((science articles)))

I think women are aware of how disgusting vaginas really are

use to be the way boards were indexed before cloudflare angsty newfriends

You broke your own rules, paki retard.

This feels like more evidence that this is a complete disinfo campaign. Women want to meme gross labia flaps as attractive when everyone thinks they're gross while innies are universally adored. Wouldn't there be an evolutionary reason for that?

hi the_donald! le pepe kek XD

BUT THEY DON'T ALL LOOK LIKE THAT! I keep trying to keep this scrolled down because I don't want to see that again!

Honest question: So, you're on a date, and things are getting hot & heavy. You lift up her skirt(I find it VERY hard to believe a person can wear jeans with all that going on) and you see THAT dangling in your face. How do you react?!

>How do you react?!
I either
remove my vr headset in disgust or
wake up from a nightmare

I believe you CIA

That is from finland a long time ago

looks like a prop from The Thing

this better for you then? giving cnn clicks supports this.

flag larpers give an ecosystem for leafs and swedes to hide

oh so then we should ignore everything and continue to support cnn and the likes by giving them the clicks they want?