Germans made a medal given to the soldiers who sunk the Lusitania

>Germans made a medal given to the soldiers who sunk the Lusitania
WHY DID WE ALLOW THESE ANIMALS TO LIVE!? Also general anti German thread, why do these horrid animals ALWAYS feel the need to destroy Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

centenarynews.com/article?id=1616
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1098904/Secret-Lusitania-Arms-challenges-Allied-claims-solely-passenger-ship.html
archive.archaeology.org/0901/trenches/lusitania.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Lusitania#Undeclared_war_munitions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert,_Prince_Consort
hellstormdocumentary.com/
fpp.co.uk/books/Dresden/Apocalypse_2007.pdf
fpp.co.uk/books/Dresden/pp225_226.pdf
archive.org/details/CrimesAndMerciesByJamesBacque1997
youtube.com/watch?v=_7WO6tGTI1A
youtube.com/watch?v=hbp61fOVFaE
archive.org/details/Hellstorm_50
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/2012/03/20/Bacque-James-Other-Losses
youtube.com/watch?v=Xdr4-B0q19E
germarrudolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ListPos90.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
blogs.timesofisrael.com/europes-ashkenazi-jews-are-50-54-middle-eastern/
paulkivel.com/resources/articles/23-article/74-im-not-white-im-jewish-standing-as-jews-in-the-fight-for-racial-justice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Destroy Europe
>1915
>Liberals in 2017 in full force in the whole Europe
>Full rapefugee ethnic replacement online
>Let's focus on the evil Germans!!!

Because if the Germans didn't start two of the biggest wars in history we wouldn't have had to use all our resources on them instead of the colonies

They didn't started any of the two wars.
And in the second one, they were righteous to act like they did in the start. They lost a lot of their territory, were forced to pay incredible abusing war reparations and lived for one decade of insane poverty and instability.
In the second one, French and Britain choose to have their resources and population destroyed, in the name of denying Germany the leadership of Europe, by all means. It wasn't for morals or honor. Germany is now again, in the forefront of Europe, by peaceful means, but by denying themselves at the same time. Now they are fucking destroying the whole Europe, because their owners are commanding them to do it.

Germany did nothing wrong. The vilification of Germany, is just a continuation and elevation of this propaganda strategy that happened since post-ww1.

Yes they did but you wrote too much so I won't bother reading the rest of your post

I think the general thesis in Germany was that the Lusitania transported weapons. Besides, I think it was the prussians, they were not right in the head, totally militaristic.

What was the Lusitania carrying aside from passengers.

It's okay, you clearly a faggot leaf.
Germany did not started world war one or two.

England and France declared war on Germany in 1939 for the Danzig German town.

you brought this upon yourself. We merely execute your own plans against you to show you the folly of having stood against us

You do realize General Eisenhower and Franklin Delano Roosevelt were German right? By hating on Germans you are hating on those who stopped the Nazis

Will you outbrain this cancerous 'plan'? Thats all I want to know.

Nothing!
Germans said they have guns and planes it has women and children who the Germans murdered I'm not a fag the bible says to kill fags

Yes I hate them, Two retarded liberals

The Lusitania exploded because it was packed full of illegal munitions that the Americans had been selling to the British in clear and absolute violation of German law, it was absolutely justified from any point of view

Then who is someone you respect?

So who do you love, leaf? Churchill? Trudeau, the faggot?

>>Germans made a medal given to the soldiers who sunk the Lusitania
It was carrying weapons for the war, therefore it was a valid military target.

>Because if the Germans didn't start two of the biggest wars in history
You're thinking of the Jews.

>Yes they did
I bet you think the Holocaust happened too, don't you?

>Nothing!
*except weapons.

>I'm not a fag the bible says to kill fags
But according to you...the "Nazi's" killed fagged...

And yet you're fine with them siding with judeo communists.

That's 100% false that's made up German propoganda the Germans have a blood thirsty desire to see Anglos die, they dropped a bomb on London first before that all the bombings were over industrial sites not residential areas but they wanted to kill our non combatants. That is mostly women and children!

guns, bullets, heavy munitions and heavy munitions parts including explosive lenses for nuclear warheads, all utterly illegal

Captain Cook, Sir Isaac Brock, Lord Nelson, Sir John A. Macdonald, Sir Winston Churchill

That's what they did in Dresden.

>That's 100% false that's made up German propoganda the Germans have a blood thirsty desire to see Anglos die, they dropped a bomb on London first before that all the bombings were over industrial sites not residential areas but they wanted to kill our non combatants. That is mostly women and children!
Lusitania was carrying First World War explosives from New York when sunk in May 1915, British files reveal
centenarynews.com/article?id=1616

Your women are ugly and your ""children""" are trained guerrillas and midgets in disguise, none of which are protected under German international law

No weapons Yohan Fritz jr.
Yeah kikes are mostly from Germany
I don't care if they kill 1 trillion kikes it's not even worth 1% of an Anglo an Anglos nail clipping is worth more than the life of 1 hundred trillion kikes
I don't care if nazis killed fags fags have to die
Communist killed my grandpa, we should have nuked Moscow

>Sir Winston Churchill

>Churchill
The dude who starved poos in loos until death by the millions because they were a feral disgusting race of subhumans? Real classy. Remember the six jewzillion, but forget the poo holocaust.

Chosen bankers started both wars, you fucking half breed chink. And the blockade of Germany killed hundreds of thousands of German civilians. Women and children.

We did it as retaliation.
No it wasn't nice fake news website
Germany didn't invade Hungary you guys obsess with our people

>all horrid animal scum
No surprise.

I hate him so much. Holy shit.

>No it wasn't nice fake news website
Secret of the Lusitania: Arms find challenges Allied claims it was solely a passenger ship
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1098904/Secret-Lusitania-Arms-challenges-Allied-claims-solely-passenger-ship.html

If you're going to attempt to be a troll, at least don't be such a blatant, idiotic troll.

Your """people""" are not people, but maggots

What's wrong with the Anglos trying to make a profit?
He should have killed every single Indian with his own bare hands, he's the only liberal prime minister I like but he's too soft

Anglos are made in Gods image
Of course commies hate him
Dailymail is the biggest fake news website ever KEK
No, we are Hung-Aryans you're just jealous your wife has to jerk you off with chopsticks shrimp dick chink

>Dailymail is the biggest fake news website ever KEK
Lusitania's Secret Cargo
archive.archaeology.org/0901/trenches/lusitania.html

The nearly century-old debate about whether the passenger liner Lusitania was transporting British war munitions when torpedoed by a German U-boat is over. Physical evidence of just such a cargo has been recovered from the wreck, which rests 12 miles off the Irish coast in 300 feet of murky, turbulent water.

>the """anglos"""
There are no anglos since Benjamin Israeli spread his seed throughout the house of commoners, and Hore "The Whore of Avalon" Belisha was pulling Churchill's strings like a Killer Klown from
Outer Space with his hands in a policeman's spinal column pulling the nerves one by one

>5th May 1915
>Not the actual sinking on 7th May 1915
Behold the Eternal Teuton - deliberately plotting the fate of American lives days beforehand

those could easily be normal British ass dildos though

German propoganda those are bulkets fired at the passengers by the Germans
Wtf kinda drugs are you on I thought weed was illegal in Japan

>What's wrong with the Anglos trying to make a profit?
Isn't it amazing how your entire narrative falls apart with a little bit of truth?

I mean look at you, you're falling apart at the seams.

Anglos are not good people.

my pipe is full of hate and justice

The Germans have to be wiped off the face of the earth, split them back to princely states and give each one to British nobility. Henry should get Saxe Coburg and Gotha

>nip immediately thinks an object in a picture is something that should be shoved inside its ass.
Go figure.

Germany gave every possible warning to the passengers of the Lusitania....

they literally took out full page ads in papers warning Americans not to try to travel to Europe.

America entering WWI was a (((mistake))) so that Jews could get Israel. prominent Jewish leaders of the time flat-out admitted it.

>The Germans have to be wiped off the face of the earth
Funny that is exactly the same thing the kikes believe.

Yes this is a good thing, German steel industry surpassed British ones and they were using that to fuel their army ready to invade and destroy us. We had to stop them before it's too late or every passenger ship across the Atlantic would have ended as the Lusitania did or every country would have suffered as Belgium did,
If you want your wife to be raped and your son shot, just put some sourkraut in your window and hope for a German to walk by then
Says the Brazilian

>German propoganda those are bulkets fired at the passengers by the Germans
Undeclared war munitions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Lusitania#Undeclared_war_munitions

Lusitania was officially carrying among her cargo 750 tons of rifle/machine-gun ammunition, 1250 cases of shrapnel artillery shells with the explosive burster charges loaded but no fuses or propellant charges, and the artillery fuses for those shells stored separately.[100][101][58][73][102][103][77] Beesly has stated that the cargo also included 46 tons of aluminium powder, which was used in the manufacture of explosives and which was being shipped to the Woolwich Arsenal,[96][97] while Erik Larson has stated that the cargo included 50 barrels and 94 cases of aluminium powder, as well as 50 cases of bronze powder.[77] Author Steven Danver states that Lusitania was also secretly carrying a large quantity of nitrocellulose (gun cotton), although this was not listed on the cargo manifest either.[104]

Furthermore, there was a large consignment of fur, sent from Dupont de Nemours, an explosives manufacturer, and 90 tons of butter and lard destined for the Royal Navy Weapons Testing Establishment in Essex. Although it was May, this lard and butter was not refrigerated; it was insured by the special government rate but the insurance was never claimed.[105] In September 2008, bullets of a type known to be used by the British military were recovered from the wreck by diver Eoin McGarry. They were found in an area of the ship not previously known to have been carrying cargo.[106]

A broken clock is right twice a day
Yeah they gave them a warning, of the savagery they're capable of when they raped and murdered thousands of Belgians

Prince Henry is German

>trusting Wikipedia
There's more than two genders according to Wikipedia, God isn't real either, and you're not straight

Don't you call yourself Anglo-Saxons sometimes?

It's intersting how the english wants to be saxons or celtics.

Saxons when they want to be cool and celtics when they are their usual anti-german self.

lol kys leaf, you are not a good troll at all, just give up

>those are just fishy poopies, they don't prove nothing, police planted them, the muffugin nazis put them there!!!

What's it feel like knowing we've outed you as JIDF?

>WHY DID WE ALLOW THESE ANIMALS TO LIVE!?

Because they almost exterminated the Jews.

No he's not he's British Anglo, and his great, great, great, great grandfather is from Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. Not Germany

>There's more than two genders according to Wikipedia,
So you deny the holocaust then? Wikipedia says it happened.

Saxon comes from saxe-coburg and gotha the people of this duchy were called Saxons for short.

Show me your flag kike
I would never defend a Kike, if I saw a rabid dog biting him I would throw some pork over his body so the dog would be less likely to stop biting

I don't care whether it happened or not nobody important died

>A broken clock is right twice a day
So what you're saying is that you side with the Jews in the destruction of the White race?

>I would never defend a Kike
Then why are you siding with them in their destruction of the White race?

>I don't care whether it happened or not
Yes or no, do you believe the Holocaust happened?

I don't care about the "white race"
I don't care about swedes, Germans, French, Slavs, spaniards they're irrelevant to me I only care about the Anglo Saxon my own people
No but I wish it did

Saxe-Coburg and Gotha is German bro. His great great great grandfather was Prince Albert who was German.

No, Prince Albert was from Saxe coburg and gotha. Try and spell it for me
G-E-R-M-A-N-Y
Does that look like Saxe coburg and gotha? If it does you need to learn English

>Jews > Aryans
You got it

>I don't care about the "white race"
Thus proving you're anti-White.

>No but I wish it did
If you don't believe the Jews lies about the Holocaust then why do you believe the Jews lies about the Lusitania?

Funny how this kike thinks just like the Germans
>it's okay to kill innocent civilians if we are at war
If that's how the Germans play we play their game against them and we can play better

No I'm not anti white, just I'm anti foreigner and pro Anglo only because my country is Anglo
The Jews didn't lie about Lusitania there's evidence the Germans sank the Lusitania

Fuck Leafs

>Albert was born at Schloss Rosenau, near Coburg, Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert,_Prince_Consort

>If that's how the Germans play we play their game against them and we can play better
Hellstorm: Exposing the Real Genocide of Nazi Germany ~ Kyle Hunt
hellstormdocumentary.com/

Apocalypse 1945: The Destruction of Dresden - David Irving
fpp.co.uk/books/Dresden/Apocalypse_2007.pdf
fpp.co.uk/books/Dresden/pp225_226.pdf

Crimes and Mercies: The Fate of German Civilians Under Allied Occupation - James Bacque
archive.org/details/CrimesAndMerciesByJamesBacque1997

Dresden: The Real Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=_7WO6tGTI1A

Eisenhower's Rhine-Meadows Death Camps
youtube.com/watch?v=hbp61fOVFaE

Hellstorm - Thomas Goodrich
archive.org/details/Hellstorm_50

Other Losses - James Bacque
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/2012/03/20/Bacque-James-Other-Losses

The Rape of Berlin
youtube.com/watch?v=Xdr4-B0q19E

Stalin's War of Extermination - Joachim Hoffmann
germarrudolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ListPos90.pdf

Fake news
Coburg today is in Germany, because it got annexed by the empire creating modern germany 10 years after Canada (meaning Germany is a younger country than us) but back then coburg was in Saxe coburg and gotha

By that logic im not German since my ancestors came to America in the 1700s when Germany was still a bunch of states like Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

>ww1 was germany's fault
>serbs blow of head of ferdinand
>russia "protecs" them
>the Tsar,King of England and our Kaiser were cousins
>they all could understand each other
>Wilhelm in contact with the tsar through letters
>tries to make peace,he refuses
>britain can't accept germany as new leader of europe
>muh empire,muh economy
>"It's all germany's fault xD"
>mfw
The state of canada

>No I'm not anti white,
Yes you are. You hate entire White ethnicities.

> just I'm anti foreigner
So you support the one group turning every White country into a non-White country.

>The Jews didn't lie about Lusitania there's evidence the Germans sank the Lusitania
The Germans sunk Lusitania because it was carrying weaponry. Therefore making it a valid military target.

The Jews lied about the Lusitania carrying weapons turn public opinion against the Germans. Sheep like you fell for it.

>Fake news
Notice how you don't actually refute any of the evidence presented in this thread.

We've noticed how you don't post any evidence proving yourself correct, either.

It's because you're an anti-White Jewish shill and everyone here knows it.

Yeah exactly Germans aren't even a real people, they're a fake country that lasted like 40 years before being split in two and has existed as a unified state for only like 20 years

>Germans aren't even a real people,
...said the anti-White Jew.

Jesus Christ, this thread

I don't care about fucking foreigners, Canada isn't a melting pot like you or Brazil. It's Anglo!

I don't care if fucking France or Germany turn nigger good they deserve it

They sunk it because they're dangerous animals

You're so obsessed wth kikes I keep saying they should die they're the synagogue of satan but you always bring them up. This is about Germans not kikes I don't give s damn about kikes. If I cut my toe nails I've done more destruction to the race of man than if every single kike was killed

So if we aren't german than were obviously fine. Since you only hate germany

nigger wie dich machen wir platt ; in drei Tagen fliege ich nach Totonto und dann werden meine 4 russischen Mitarbeiter euch Zecken vernichten

>germans aren't real people
>X wasn't german
>all those regions share a history
>they all speak the same language in it
>there wasn't the holy roman empire
>kings and the people in it spoke german
Lmao

The HRE was literally a union of distinctly separate states with limited central power you historically illiterate retard.

If anything this leaf and the rest of the brits act like germans aren't human and have no history.

Plus the biggest hypocrisy of all it is acting like British Empire was always in the right and had a moral high ground.

When in reality they did alot of bad shit.

I hate Prussians since they are what mostly made up the German empire, there are some innocent states like Saxe coburg and gotcha which gig sucked up by the empire, we should have rescued them we should today.
I don't speak animal
What history
>in the 1870's we become a country
>40 years later we invade Belgium and kill innocent Anglos
>20 years later we bomb Britain and kill more innocent Anglos
>40 years later we threaten to place sanctions against Canada
>50 years later we invite a million Arabs and niggers so they can rape Anglos
Wow what a history oh I forgot to mention the first sex change operation in history was in Berlin
Based Germany Heil Tranny XD

ich wundere mich immer weshalb diese verfetteten us Untermenschen hier so das maul aufreißen ; habe im letzten us Urlaub vier von diesen scheiß-niggern aus ihrem trailerpark ausgeräuchert nachdem diese "Witze" übder Dresden gemacht haben - war lustig wie diese dreckigen Schweinehunde um ihr Leben gebettelt haben

The Anglos literally NEVER did anything wrong in history
Actually I am wrong, they were wrong in not killing every injun
They were wrong in not adding back America to the emprie when they burnt down the White House and occupied their capital
They were wrong to not hang napoleon and make france a Colony
They were wrong to not kill every Indian and African
They were wrong to not hang William and make Germany Colony
And they were wrong to not hang Stalin and make Russia a Colony

It's an old German tradition: Hurting defenseless people

>I don't care about fucking foreigners
Including Whites. Which makes you anti-White.

>I don't care if fucking France or Germany turn nigger good they deserve it
Which makes you in favor of White genocide. That makes you anti-White.

> I keep saying they should die
The difference being you support the extermination of the White race, just like the kikes do.

>This is about Germans
Yes, you hate the Germans more than the Jews. Which is why you're anti-White.

>oh I forgot to mention the first sex change operation in history was in Berlin
On a Jew. By a Jew.

Convenient that you leave that part out, huh?

>I don't give s damn about kikes
Which is why you're anti-White

so etwas wie dich morden wir aus , wenn du Scheißzecke irgendwo eine IP hinterlässt erfahre ich es und werde dir zwei Leute ins Haus schicken

>Wow what a history oh I forgot to mention the first sex change operation in history was in Berlin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
The Institute of Sex Research was opened in 1919 by Hirschfeld and his collaborator Arthur Kronfeld

Magnus Hirschfeld coined the term transsexualism,

Seems to me like you're attributing Jewish degeneracy to the Germans when it fact it was the Jews fault.

This is gonna be your view soon Johannus Fran's Fitzgerald
(((OE+am0f6)))

Germans are kikes
It's not a coincidence a kike has the name Schneider and so does old Fritz down the street.

ITT: fake Churchill 'quotes'

sagt ausgerechnet der feige yankee , Gott sei Dank konnten wir in der Normadie genug von euch niggern umbringen und ich schwöre dir bei Gott dem Allmächtigen : in naher Zukunft , wenn es keine Ostfront gibt machen wir euch alle , wir greifen eure Netze , eure EDV , euer Wasser und eure Infrastruktur an , wir haben in den usa 400.000 Mann unter Waffen - euch Kackvögel machen wir platt

You can't bait me,we know this country and it's people have a history way before the founding of the "german reich".

It is absolutely absurd to credit the HRE as just a union.

>(((OE+am0f6)))
Notice how you don't actually have any argument against my facts?

>Germans are kikes
Kikes can't be German. Only Whites can be German. Jews aren't White.

Ashkenazi Jews Are Not White
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

Europe's Ashkenazi Jews are 50-54% Middle Eastern
blogs.timesofisrael.com/europes-ashkenazi-jews-are-50-54-middle-eastern/

I'm Not White I'm Jewish
paulkivel.com/resources/articles/23-article/74-im-not-white-im-jewish-standing-as-jews-in-the-fight-for-racial-justice

aber vorher schalten wir bei dir das Licht aus - es gibt keine Ostfront und somit seid ihr beschissenen juden so gut wie tot - FÜRCHTE DICH !

dich mach ich fertig du miese Drecksau