(((Lana Lokteff))) wants YOU to buy her products, will you?

www.lanasllama.com

Why is every (((Alt-right))) and (((Ethnonationalist))) figure always shilling some sketchy product line? Could it be that they are simply using this "movement" for an easy money grab?

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUIgvLu2d9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice fake nazi flag, dick
You're not a nazi, you psyop fuck
>hurr durr, trying to make a living for them selves while at the same time using it to suppourt the content they create for their veiwers makes them sellout shills
That sounds like angsty teenage hipster logic. Fuck off, Anti-FA kike!

>shitting on /ourgrill/ sweet Lana who is unapologetically pro white and right
>Hurr Durr making money is bad and invalidates you as a person

Ever heard of Capitalism, commie bitch?

Sage for character assassination thread

Do we have any reason to think her clothing line is no good? If you're buying something that you would have bought at another store anyway I don't see the problem giving the shekels to someone who is pro white.

The "He/She is doing it for the money" attack.

Fuck off shill, she does good work, she guides women towards Nationalism, exposes herself to social repercussions, etc, etc. Also the work that she does requires money.

The proof is in the action and her actions proof her worth.

Because ordinary companies won't hire us, also entrepreneurship appeals to our natural creative and independent minded personalities.

I laugh how commie nu-males can't hide their jealousy and resentment of people trying to make a living, even when trying to "raid Sup Forums".

I just don't like exploiting animals unnecessarily and plus women buy too many clothes, the endless consumerism of the fashion industry needs shutting down

>attacking lana
you can attack the stormer, you can attack rts, you can attack spencer but attacking lana is a no go

She's not a kike. Her father runs some goofy church/seminary.

Sage this horseshit. Fuck off ADL kike.

IF SHE DROPS THE CIALT-RIGHT and exposes them, apologizes.... THEN MAYBE

you shills need to be less obvious about your attacks on alt-right personalities

It's called making a living

fuck off kike

Sorry shill faggot. The only redpilled products are Supermale Vitality and water filters. Get them today to beat the New World Order Reptilian Illuminati water poisoning emasculation programs. Beat the Globalists today!

Hello sinead

Fuck Lana and all these alt-kike kosher whores. Did you see the podcast she did where she shilled for that based Zionist Jew? Complete fraud and likely fed/mossad.

>alt-right
Fuck off Jew, no such thing.

is that an alpaca?

No, it's called abusing your name for an unrelated venture. I have no respect for that. If you want to sell me something make sure I know that it's a sponsor.

>All these degenerate Capitalist Americans defending her

Hm, really makes you think, it's almost as if Americans are the ones who really destroyed the White movement with their paradoxical support for (((Capitalism)))

Disregard, I forgot that all swedes are just shills shilling shillings shilling jews shilling shills shilling jews shilling mountain jews shilling jews shilling shills shilling chinks shilling jews shilling shills shilling jews shilling American jews shilling more American jews

>i want the state to feed me a loaf of bread and dress me in a nice potato sack

kys commie nigger

Yes, anyone that doesn't support (((Capitalism))) is a (((Communist)))

Take your shill tactics to reddit

>m-m-muh economics
Typical alt-kike subhuman. You're not right wing because you support foreign kikes buying up your countries assets and industries and exploiting your countrymen you dumb nigger, you're just Jewish.

When did funding yourself and running a business become sketchy? I must have missed that memo.

people need money to live because Jews

and if you go full fash you likely to lose your job

We gotta hang together or we will hang separate.

>dumb bitch cant do anything but beg for shekels and handouts for talking endlessly
>somehow this is everybody elses problem
Nah she's just fucking useless mate.

>www.lanasllama.com

White nationalists cant sell things to make money?

Fuck off

>childless pagan whore

she's ugly too

Their entire site along with members database got hacked the day of Charlottesville and destroyed the entire system including donations.

They've just had a baby and their income got fucked over at literally the worst time imaginable for them along with other White Nationalist sites all on the same day as they began livestreaming in Cville. That entire day was a trap from the beginning to lure out WN's.
>Shitting on our girl
I know right?. She has a fucking show named after the operation that exterminated/deported/imprisoned the Jews.

(((They))) can't even use the "She promotes the idea of a white women having more kids. Yet she has no kids herself to counter the white decline! Like all the white racists!!!11" argument they liked to throw around everytime she and her husband were mentioned.
She's had a kid now so that entire line of character assassination has vanished. You can smell the leftist anti white shill from a mile off.

>Childless
Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=GUIgvLu2d9Q

People need to make money and it's hard for them to have regular jobs once they out themselves as WN

Red Ice was very brave to give up conspiracy stuff and try to save Europe. And they didn't half ass it, they embraced the American movement and named the Jew too