Why does pol think North Indians are better than South Indians?

If you look at the facts and their respective histories, it is clear that South India is superior in every way imaginable. From ancient times to modern times, the South has always prevailed.

Birth rates are a huge problem too.

>comparing one poo with another poo
they're both shit you scatfaggot

So is New Zealand the same as Australia?

Also, don't forget that North Indians are the ones that practice street shitting

A pajeet is a pajeet. Didn't know there was a difference between North and South

This doesn't get mentioned enough.

There's a difference.

That literally says they do use the loo you illiterate goober

Pretty sure the flag is the same

I guess Punjabis don't know how to read maps.

Sup Forums thinks you're all street shitters.

Punjab literally has the highest change of loo usage in that picture Kek

only poos claim there is a difference you stealth shit

Poo in looo

>2020 super power

Didn't think you "people" could get any worse. Betraying your own people for the approval of foreigners is the LOWEST OF THE LOW.

Go dive headfirst into a pile of shit, you disgusting traitor.

What gives Dravidians their superior genes compared to the Indo-Aryans. I know they're around 3-4% Australoid, but being partially related to Aborigines shouldn't be a benefit by all logical means.

We don't see a difference because no one outside of their own country really sees inter-country disputes. It's like asking why the rest of the world sees Alberta being better than Ontario, no one outside of Canada knows or cares, it's just a bunch of liberal shitposters.

Dosa is better than gravy dishes so south is the clear winner here

Dravidians and Aborigines are separated by 70,000 years of evolution.

wait wait WAIT
so Tamil/southerners do poo in loo?

North Indian here. There are 3 states in particular that make sure the north is a shithole. These states refuse to give up the old shitty practices for whatever reason. Hopefully the old people die out so these traditions wont continue.

Also the south was under islamic rule for fucking ages. No one escaped the mughal empire so I dont understand where you got that info. Pic related is how big the empire was at its height.

because they're less "poo" and more "in loo"