THIS IS IT. NORTH KOREA IS GONNA DO IT

I noticed that KCNA has scrolling titles of important articles on their website when NK plans to take serious action.
I saw this just before 8.29, the day when they launched a Hwasong-12 missile, and just before 9.3, the day of nuke test.
Guess this is their signal.
And KCNA has it on their website AT THIS MOMENT.
The following is the "important" article.

kcna.kp/
>DPRK FM Warns U.S. Frantic to Fabricate Harshest Ever "Sanctions Resolution"
(snip)
> In case the U.S. eventually does rig up the illegal and unlawful "resolution" on harsher sanctions, the DPRK shall make absolutely sure that the U.S. pays due price.
>The DPRK is ready and willing to use any form of ultimate means.
>The forthcoming measures to be taken by the DPRK will cause the U.S. the greatest pain and suffering it had ever gone through in its entire history.
>The world will witness how the DPRK tames the U.S. gangsters by taking series of action tougher than they have ever envisaged.

NK intends to do something "funny" after the UN vote on sanctions on 9.11.

Have a bump. This slid like crazy because of the stupid faggot game playing kid saying nigger. Try again maybe, senpai.

oh gee another thread claiming north korea is about to do something. it's not like i've been seeing these threads since 2009 nearly everyday.

They won't do shit, just like they haven't done shit in the 10+ years that they've been fear mongering this bullshit.

>palms starting to sweat
Bump

Comfy

Kim is a pussy and wont do shit.

do it faggot

My body is ready, what will happen to world markets if NK tries to nuke us?

THIS IS WHAT IS BEING SLID

ALL NK NEWS GOES TO PAGE 10 WITHIN THE MINUTE OF POSTING

BUMP ALL NK NUKE HAPPENING THREADS

I REPEAT

ALL NK THREADS ARE BEING SLID BY THE BIGGEST COORDINATED EFFORT OF SHILLS EVER

Today?

BECAUSE NORTH KOREA SHIT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT.

NOTHING WILL FUCKING HAPPEN IT'S ALL A GIANT FUCKING DISINFO CAMPAIGN TO SCARE PEOPLE!

they're a bunch of fucking pussies

They also took two Russian ships and their crews. Hostages because China and Russia abandoned them?

>pewdiepie threads are better then this

Stop talking about us dammit

They're not pussies, if anything, the US are pussies for letting them cross our red lines that we made the bad decision to draw.
North Korea is however out of touch with modern civilization, being stuck in the 50s due to a long lasting dictatorship artificially slowing cultural progression. And because of this, they still act in a hyper defensive and highly aggressive way. That being said, their government, while being out of touch, also knows the consequences of their actions. It's their reaction to the consequences that has everyone puzzled.

TL;DR Norks aint gon do sheeit but they all riled up so look out

>the norks are Sup Forums users

they could nuke Seoul or Tokyo

Seoul would suck because that'd ruin the kpop export but Tokyo and Japan is already fubar because of Fukushima and them never actually solving that.

Id confirms, you are GOD

North Korea has no interest in starting a war it will most certainly lose. North Korean missiles do not have the range yet to knock out important American targets, like New York and Washington DC. A war against America is thus unwinnable.

As long as beer prices dont go up, Im fine. My job will be hella busy thought.

What happens when he EMPs us?

PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE DO IT NOW
KEK PLEASE ITS 9/11

KIM PLS GIB HAPPENINGS

We get to start anew

The enhanced F2 Layer leads to reflective VHF communications.

wont happen....the regime is interested in survival, not annihilation...they are playing chess...

SAVE US KIM!

We are in September you idiot. There is no month "9" yet, we are at the 8

So you think there might be a pattern to their activities through this website?
To me it was just the dates but after yesterday I'm not so sure anymore.
But yeah, no one is gonna stop them. That time has pass until they actually attack someone else.
Kim is a smart man and people won't fuck with him once he gets them nukes up and running.
His country has been ready to collapse for a while, he knew nukes would keep him in power.
We had a chance a long time ago but we fucked around too much, rather then put the war on hold they should have fucking finished it.
Get use to it now kiddies, they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

They don't need to completely destroy the US, just make the cost of US intervention prohibitively expensive

Their ability to hit any cities on the west coast is already enough to make the US blackmail-able in the event of war.

Imagine:
1. NK fires several nuclear missiles at non-US military bases in SK or Japan
2. Communicates to the US that this was just a demonstration of their power and that any US counterattack on them will result in the firing of~20 ICBMs at the west coast

Would Trump(or any POTUS) really condemn 10m+ Americans to death to support South Korea

/bumping/ for happening

We would glass them before they could hit us with 20 nukes

>not including the post proxynork replied to
It was me dammit

So the last chance for a "Habbening" is during 9/11?

Chinese stocks will crash. They'll bounce back immediately if China declares neutrality or sides with the US.

Otherwise just the usual war fluctuations.

We have defense treaties with most countries in the West Pacific, including RoK and Japan. An attack on them is an attack on us.

Attempting to destroy most of their missiles on the ground doesn't change the fact that to attack them the President would be agreeing to millions of Americans dying.

Plus US nuclear options would be limited so as not to spook Russia & China into thinking they were under attack

KRONALD BLUMPF

Start the war!!!!!

We are already dead.

>THIS IS WHAT IS BEING SLID
>
>ALL NK NEWS GOES TO PAGE 10 WITHIN THE MINUTE OF POSTING

Maybe it's being slid because there are 20 post an hour nearly every day about a supposed happening w/ NK that never fucking happens and people are tired of it and just ignore the shit

remember folk, sage in all fields

pump

>Americans dying

Doubtful

South Koreans (and US troops/families there)? Yes, many.

This.

Uh oh

How come this is the only North Korea thread? a few days there were tons and now there is only one.

Did the US aircraft carriers parked on south korea leave yet? If they are no longer there that would be a sign that nothing will happen, right?

September is the 9th month retard

>
>

No.. its not..... nothing is going to happen... as always

Bump

>I noticed that KCNA has scrolling titles of important articles on their website when NK plans to take serious action.

How? They've never taken serious action in their entire history, let alone since internet has been out.

Shit. What if he is really going to do this? There will be no 'comfy' threads anymore, there will be no internet, anyone who isn't a savage will not survive to see the next year.

Spook Russia and China into thinking they're under attack? What is this? The 1950s?

And nothing of value would be lost

Bump

It has been happening for months, i lost hope that something will happen any soon.

good

>yfw 9/11 2 happens

bump for possibilities