Full 60 minutes interview with Steven "Street Fighter" Bannon

Full 60 minutes interview with Steven "Street Fighter" Bannon

cbsnews.com/videos/steve-bannon/

hes is officially /ourguy/ and anyone who argues other wise is either a retard or a shill

Been looking forward to this for DAYS.

"60 Minutes"

American "'"education"""

The guy is a bulldog. I love how quickly he shuts down that "we are all immigrants!" bullshit

STOP WITH THESE THREADS BANNON IS A HUGE FAGGOT

/leftypol or stormfag and does it matter?

thanks for shitposting and showing everyone just what annoying retards stormfags are user

THEY HAVE MORE THAN ONE PERSON ON THE SHOW YOU FUCKING RETARD

Shouldn't you be worried about your own country becoming north korea?

why cant youj just admit that Bannon is a zionist faggot and you guys are astroturfing on this website.

kys, bannon is the best

he's a good boy

why cant you just fuck off back to your stormfag containment threads and post your faggy circle jerk pictures instead of shitposting like a retard? Youre an irrelevant meme.

shouldn't be too surprised a drumpfy-fag can't count. LOL! try being a decent person sweetie

oh boy, how desperate.

so sad.

so very very sad

UK: The webm

u ok hun? what the hell is wrong with that picture? just cause london has a fox problem wtf?

"oh look at me, im a big balls american who shoots African-Americans insteads of recognising their culture"

that London-African-American is having a great time, why does that anger blumpfies? bet ur mad as his flirting!! lol!

>"oh look at me, im a big balls american who shoots African-Americans insteads of recognising their culture"

Ben "fill her and kill her" Stiller?

can't reply becuase you are so triggered drumpftards?

>African-American
you spelled nigger wrong

>the way president trump has always run his organizations, he will always take divergent views, I think that's healthy, because I think that for an idea, a darwinian environment for an idea is positive.

trump runs his organizations like a cantonese musical clacker instruction guide

>"oh look at me, im a big balls american who shoots African-Americans insteads of recognising their culture"

HAAAHAHAHAHAAAA

"RULE BRITANIA" LMFAO

wow, way to promote a negative stereotype of People of Britain..

Hillary was right... you drumpf-tards ARE deplorable

I'm not sure what that is, but I'm pretty sure it's not a fox.

Are you critiquing his semiticly clasped hands?