This SJW created FireWatch

Anyone here own FireWatch on Steam?

Recent User Reviews arent looking so good.
Could really hurt this small gaming studio in the long run...

>store.steampowered.com/app/383870/Firewatch/#app_reviews_hash

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/pc/firewatch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was planning to try it if at low price but I guess I'll just pirate it or not play it

I'd really like to see this guy pay for thinking it's okay to swing his little DMCA hammer selectively against people he doesn't "endorse"

So whats going on

STOP taking down my CONTENT

I know watching video game playthroughs are stupid as fuck, but from what I know about this game, you're probably better off just watching someone play it if you're interested in the story. Walking sims are not video games.

pewds said nigger in a live stream and lefties are out to get him

Pewdiepie, basically the most popular youtuber, said "nigger" in a video game livestream. The guy in OPs pic is the head of a video game dev company that made Firewatch. He wants to take down Pewdiepie's videos where he plays Firewatch because of nigger incident. Basically virtue signaling. Will probably hurt him in the end.

Does this guy really think he can get away with this? Anyone who supports him is just showing what massive hypocrites they are.

Hey pewds

>Any Future Campo Santo games
Are they even planning on making more? PewDiePie doesn't even upload games that much anymore.

You can buy it, write a review and refund it.

Needs to be under 2 hours playtime, and before 2 weeks after purchase

He was livestreamed, one of his opponents during a fire fight was annoying him, so he said something along the lines of "what a fucking nigger"

The media is all over this.

>who gives a fuck? its a bad game sure but i dont really care
>OP pic

Deus Vult

Gamergate 2.0?
Remember how that worked out. At least this time the Media has already demonized us so...

Best PS4 theme tho

We do. Dont you remember how this whole movement of ours started?
Shouldve kept their hands off our vidya!

Pewds is one of us. Redpilling Generation Zyklon

I gotta love how all the people who were bitching about Nintendo DMCA are now going to jump on Sean and support him

What the fuck is people's problem? Why cant we just let everyone do their own fucking thing, you don't get to pretend to be the good guy when you're shoving your incorrect interpretation of the law down someones throat and endangering their livelihood because they said a word you don't like
Fuck that
I don't even watch or like this pewdiepie fuck but I'll fucking fight for his right to exist

Hahaha you guys are such snowflakes. Literally everything offends you. You are worse than the SJWs.

Good thing I only play superior Slavshit games.

I liked Firewatch and this makes me sad. Its just so stupid. and why even publicly announce it too?

Pls attack the author not the game, thanks

>Cross posting bastard
On it.

Sorry to hear your displeasure, Tree-Achmed.

Sean is a virtue signaling little fuck. Would love to watch his brand go up in flames over this. Pun intended

Company doesnt like the fact that a popular youtuber is spreading hate and influencing kids with his racism.

Company decides to take down any video of him playing their game because they dont want to be associated with the racism and hatred.

Sup Forums goes on a crusade against the company

Do you see how you people are on the wrong side of history? You can't win. Your hatred, your bigotry, your disgusting racism will never be accepted in society. You will lose, over and over and over again.

BASH THE FASH.

bump

Last time any bashing occured you keeled over and died from lack of exercise.

That's not what "snowflake" means, sweetie
Back to r/eddit with you

Godspeed in the fight, user.
I only started watching Pewdiepie when he started wearing MAGA hats in his vids. Not even his gaming content, just stuff like his vids debunking the Gender Wage Gap.

If you really want to shit on him, buy the game, leave a review and then wait at least 7 days before refunding so steamspy can pick up your purchase + refund.

4chinz

>Daily reminder for the next 8 years.

company decides to ILLEGALLY take down his videos by issuing false dmca claims

at least put some effort in moshe

Can't play games right now, I'm doing NiggerWatch in Tampa.

Meme this into Niggerwatch then

Didnt think it was half bad either, bit this fuck is trying to earn brownie points for himself in Silicon Valley by Virtue Signaling big time.

Need to make an example of him.

> "what a fucking nigger"
that's my goto though

GOT TO METACRITIC HERE:
metacritic.com/game/pc/firewatch
VOTE 1
UPVOTE ALL NEGATIVE REVIEWS AND DOWNVOTE ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS.

This

>being this much of a nigger

fire watch was a pos. go figure

Everybody shit on them!!! GO GO GO!!!!!

It's literally a walking simulator. The character goes through no arc. It's about some random kid who died. The end.

Shit game anyway. A bad review would be truthful

Yeah, the ending was a pretty big let down. Built up this whole mystery around the kid and the lady you talk to on the radio all the time.

Kid turns out to be dead, and you never meet the lady.

THIS

This. I heard it on CNN a few minutes ago and came here to start a thread about it. We should all start more threads on pew pie. Based

I wonder when game devs will learn that trying to bring politics up will only destroy them? I'm giving them two more events like this. After the previous controversies and if this one flares up more, gamers are going to, in ever increasing numbers, join us.

>sjw
>sunglasses in profile pic
>hair not properly groomed

Yea fuck this nigger I'll write some reviews.

He should probably file a DMCA takedown for all Firewatch content because it exposes it as an awful Unity engine walking simulator with no taxing gameplay and an aggressively shit ending.

At least then he could be a miserable failure and still have insincere eggshell walking social media faggotry and the hyper conditional acceptance of all the other silicone valley trustfund twats and pinko indie devs who will gleefully stab him in the back at a moment's notice.

AGE OF CONFUSION

The media did not learn its lesson the last time: do not fuck with video games.

what happened with the old school Sup Forums "not your personal army"?

why pol/Sup Forums jumps the guns so quick for pewdiedie?

>Buying a walking simulator
come on m8

How can the video game industry or those inside it ever pretend that video games can be a serious art form? You have some of the worse journalism I've seen in any medium praising utterly garbage games that do not take advantage of the fact they're games at all to tell a story that is on a film student's level of writing.

They ask the question "Is this a game?" and conclude it doesnt matter and anything can be a game

thats fucking stupid, they should be asking
"Why is this a game?"

If the chance presents itself, inform other streamers that if at any time in the past you streamed his games and then in the future say something he doesn't like, he will try to fuck your world up.

Lmao who the fuck is playing this shit game anymore.
This is literally empty virtue signaling.
It's like saying "were going to stop selling Bell bottoms to the Trump family"

Unless Pewdiepie started this thread, I dont think you can call NYPA.

Like him or not, Felix shills for us all the time (debunks wage gap, rips anti-Trump celebrities). With his nearly 60 million subscribers, he'd be the biggest ally to lose

Probably because Pewdiepie is an e-celeb they like and not a random 16 year old whose secret friend crush blew 3 football players after the game.

Stop fucking mentioning pewdiepie or DMCA or his comments in your reviews you retards.

It needs to look somewhat legit. Just trash the game itself. Since it is actually total dogshit it's not hard to do.

>boot up game
>fairly suspenseful few hours
>starts to get boring
>ends abruptly
Pretty shit game, desu

Fucking this.

Make the controversy as much about Sean Vanaman as possible. He'll be the next Zoe Quinn

He'll fuck a bunch of dudes in exchange for good reviews of his awful video games?

It's not being done to help a single individual.

>This. I heard it on CNN a few minutes ago and came here to start a thread about it. We should all start more threads on pew pie. Based
CNN reporting on a Youtuber? CNN really is dead I guess.

Firewatch was an interactive movie. It was completely shit.

Someone tell Jim Sterling. He might be a libcuck but he's against this kind of shit from anyone

NYPA doesn't mean we never do fun stuff together

No one is fucking streaming firewatch.
The game sucks.

it's funny how much you screamed and whined for state protection the moment you started bashing the fash and you got ran over. that was really ironic
>fuck the police
>kill nazis!
>bash the fash!
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I GOT RAN OVER!!!
>nazi violence is on the rise
really made me laugh

Anyone here have archive of full stream? I was watching it live this morning, should've started archiving the moment he said it. The main stream was already deleted off his YouTube (he usually just unlists them) but there's a moment maybe 30 min after he says nigger that he's talking about how he has a black editor that likes him using the n word, and when his friend Brad mentions that they don't pay him, Pewdiepie jokes he 'pays him in cotton.'

Someone needs to find that shit because that's 100x more hilarious and actually racist than pewdiepie shouting nigger in anger

I mean, they should be within their rights, I can't upload full copies of movies onto Youtube so why should someone get to post theirs onto Youtube?

Sup Forums was the new Sup Forums for quite some time

Kek. No i mean the whole way she attacked gamers, calling us all sexist mysogynist pigs. Or was that Brianna Wu..

Anyway, by being a cunt SJW, and trying make gaming more PC his career as a popular indie developer is ruined

Eh, it was a pretty neat interactive story. I wouldn't call it a game though.

Fucking Pewds..

It went from 88% positive to 87% positive.

Damn...so this...is the power....of the alt right...

Read OP's pic. Studio gave explicit permission to broadcast footage of their game and make money off of it.

Also gaming is different to films, especially when it involves someone reacting to it on screen. Not like people clicked on Pewdiepies vid just to watch FireWatch

What if only hypocrisy offends, but hypocrisy is everywhere?

because campo santo explicitly gives streamers the right to stream the game, there's a page about it on there website apparently. Also, pewds didn't drop the n word during a stream of firewatch so it's obvious this guy is just interjecting himself to virtue signal.

>niggerwatch
>standing on a cliff watching for niggers
so simple, so funny.

It's literally a walking simulator with a few 'puzzles' and 'plot' thrown around

LOLOLOLOL. You guys are really pathetic. Even if you get the game to negative reviews, everyone can see through your shit. Giving a video game negative reviews will not normalize the N word in society. Not now. Not ever. Racists WILL be shunned and racists WILL be defeated. Period.

Oh wow a cuck made a shitty art game stop the presses.

>Trying to silence, defame and destroy the work and opinions of creators who differ politically from you.
So, to hurt SJW we have to be SJW?

>trying to prevent someone from being unjustly 'punished' by a tangentially involved third party
>normalizing "nigger" as common vernacular

pick one, you exaggerating fuck

nigger is a curse word. curse words are an acceptable part of modern society.

Nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Nothing wrong with using their tactics against them.

I never knew firewatch was such a shitty game. Will not play.

Because fair use laws faggot. Look it up.

Please kill yourself as soon as humanly possible.

I guess my joke is too subtle for you retards. I'm saying Firewatch is a movie, not a game.

No one is stopping them from making content or talking, we're simply criticizing them. Criticism is not de-platforming

haha. Sorry, senpai.
Shoulda seen through that

Here's the difference. They attacked first. It's a defensive offense.

I just got home. Who has a brisk walk through?

Pewdiepie said nigger.
Leftist foaming at the mouth.
Turns out his fans don't care.
Leftists having seizures from rage.

well was the guy in fact being a nigger? somebody should fact check before people get their torches

I never thought I'd see the day where I actually agree with PewDiePie