BBC changing history for 'muh diversity'

LMFAO

WE WUZ KANGZ
WE WUZ ROMANS
WE WUZ CELTS, and
WE WUZ NOBLEMEN NIGGUH

The West is lost, lmao

This again? This has been posted to death for months.

Got anything new Ivan?

I had only seen the Romans one on here before. I lurk here daily and havent seen the other ones yet

Of course you have seen it Boris, you downloaded that image from your employers dropbox to shill on /pol. You didn't make the image.

Go eat some dill.

Never said I made it, but I didnt get it from here.

Pol isnt only place on interwebs with insecure racists

Fuck BBC, who watched that shit anyway?

FUGG ETT

WE WAZ ERRATANNGGZZ N SHEEITTZZ

CoD:WWII introduces Black Female Nazis and removes Swastikas. Developers claim at first stage presentation that tremendous effort has been put forth to make sure the game is """Historically Accurate""". 1 year after Battlefield 1, still think this shit isn't 1000% (((Calculated))) revisionism?

Guys what if we are black but dont even know it.

With the Roman one, wouldn't there have potentially been black 'Romans' since the Roman military would recruit the children of slaves if necessary to bolster their ranks?

Like with Arminius.

I don't know. I might be entirely wrong and there may have never been a single one.

why are u calling him a russian

No rome was diverse in color, but if you didnt act like a roman you were a nigger

whats insecure about mocking hilarious propaganda

Wow this is getting Orwell tier.

No not really, my Latin teachers/professors talk about Ancient Rome and say that encountering sub Saharan Africans in Rome would be very very rare and there were some but it would be so so rare. Can't put emphasis on rare enough. Maybe seeing them in Egypt or Libya or lower Roman provinces but not Rome itself

Well as a society we should work to make them feel as though they were included in european societies, and a lot of them were but were undocumented.

You guys complain about immigrants not assimilating, and yet here you are trying to alienate them. Fuck you, hypocrites.

did a fucking 4 year old draw this shit? holy crap at least commission a decent artist

>Well as a society we should work to make them feel as though they were included in european societies, and a lot of them were but were undocumented.
no. they werent.

>You guys complain about immigrants not assimilating, and yet here you are trying to alienate them. Fuck you, hypocrites
how is this hypocritical
i dont like your mom because shes a disgusting whore that lets me fuck her anally. nothing hypocritical about this and im gonna keep doing it.

Bull fucking shit

>i dont like your mom because shes a disgusting whore that lets me fuck her anally. nothing hypocritical about this and im gonna keep doing it.

t.

England has always been multicultural.

think they'll do it?
>We Wuz Nazis

Nah man, the nazis are evils (kek) the nazis can only be whites.

Or if white people are reduced to the same population as jews on earth, and suddenly the niggers realise that "man when the whites were ruling, that was better"
(and i'm not kidding kek, one black minister of an ex french colonia said it himself, as well as the old black africans who knew "le temps des blancs" (time of whites))
"white supremacism was a good thing,
WE WUZ NAZIS, WE WUZ FACHISTS"

Honestly, couldn't they just have done a historical programme on Africa? West Africa is interesting. Abyssinia is interesting. Southern Africa is like a great big mystery that would at least be more worth speculating about on public television than programmes about ghosts and ancient aliens.

No-one knows shit about Africa really. Isn't it the BBC's job to educate people on things like this?