I'm so sick of people like this

I'm so sick of people like this

>he didn't open his asshole to get fucked because he put the er on nigger
top lel

I'm so sick of people who post Twitter screenshots on Sup Forums.

Why are they so aggressive?

That's what I don't get

I'm so sick of you, pal

Their aggressive because they understand that they are powerless.

Look at Antifa, they resort to violence because they di not habe the ability to debate. It's always "Time for conversation is over" and the knock over a garbage can.

This is amplified by the fact that they really do want to appear intelligent, but they lack the ability to think critically, which probably eats away at them constantly.

But they have the majority of public opinion. You're either with them, or a "white supremacist Nazi" in the eye of the public.

They have all the power and they're so aggressive about it.

This

>outrageā„¢

OP is obvious Trump butt licking faggot

How can I be? I'm British good sir

That's because Antifa is being propped up by some (((guiding hand))). Antifa would be nothing without that outside influence.

What do you think it is?

Herp derp I am an idiot Brit is correct

They really are an annoyance and I will not lose a single dime phasing these people out of my business.

Public opinion is just manufactured propoganda. They are more vocal about their views. But Trump proved we are a sizable "silent majority". We just have to hide our power-levels, because a lot of our beliefs are considered controversial in this political climate.

It will always be more socially acceptable to pontificate from a "moral high-ground", even if that ground is biased and contradictory. This is why they virtue signal to begin with.

Tje problem with virtue signalling is it's all hot-air, which is why when someine calls them out on it, their reflex is to "punch a Nazi. Shut it down. Bash the Fash". The left is emotionally unhinged at best.

Most normal people I talk to are fairly centralist and think the people like the one posting above are nut jobs. Just because these idiots scream loudest on social media means nothings, most normal working people are more concerned with paying their bills than if some eceleb said nigger

I hope these people kill themselves

>whole lot of meaning and history

Words change. Meanings change. Yet progressives care more about preserving the meaning of this word than they do about most anything else.

It's worse to say "nigger" than it is to violently assault someone. Really wiggles my walnuts.

>apologizing matters

Women logic

why focus on them and make threads about them then, basically promoting them.